SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums
Police licensed brothels? - Printable Version

+- SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums (http://forum.sex-vienna.com)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://forum.sex-vienna.comForum-Other-Topics)
+--- Forum: General Discussions (https://forum.sex-vienna.comForum-General-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Police licensed brothels? (/Thread-Police-licensed-brothels)

Police licensed brothels? - Macommer - 09-07-2018

Does anyone know if theres a list of police licensed brothels that operate in Vienna? I want to try other places than where i usually go, but im afraid to go to girls that are not tested and places that might be illegal. Would be great if somebody could share this info, as surely im not the only one interested in it.

Police licensed brothels? - Billy - 09-09-2018

I haven't really ventured off the beaten path so to speak, but I would be interested to know how many legal brothels there are in Vienna too.

Does this list exist and can somebody link it?

Police licensed brothels? - Macommer - 09-09-2018

I agree, it would be interesting to know how many legal places for sex there are in total, but my main concern is safety when having sex. I guess all brothels that are approved by the police have their girls tested for STDs, right?

Police licensed brothels? - Final Critic - 09-10-2018

Yes, all legally working sexworker in Vienna have to be tested for STDs regularly. Hence, all police approve legally working places must have girls who have been tested. I'm not entirely sure if there's a full list released by the police or only ones that other mongers created. I myself can't give you a link unfortunately, but I'm sure someone will have something to share.

Police licensed brothels? - Sex-Vienna - 09-12-2018

As you've requested, we have created the List of All Police Licensed Brothels in Vienna as a Sex-Vienna post. Go ahead and check it out, we have listed every establishment in Vienna according to the district they are located in.

The list is constantly going to be updated, so let us know if there's anything that we have missed or anything that might have changed in the meantime. Join the conversation over at the separate forum thread that we created.

Police licensed brothels? - Macommer - 09-12-2018

Thanks! This is exactly what I was looking for. It's so much easier to search for the places in a list like this. To know that they are 100% legal. I am sure this list is going to be appreciated by many others too, big thumbs up to the people behind the Sex in Vienna site!

Police licensed brothels? - Vixenboy - 09-15-2018

Well done! Ive been cherry picking brothel information from Google for a long time, glad someone finally made a list here

Top Rated Botox Treatment Site - FrankJScott - 04-14-2024

In reply to the people talking about botox crows feet how many units, botox without botox, how long does it take to get botox injections, how quickly does botox take effect, botox in jawline cost, which is better fillers or botox, botox unit cost, does botox help 11 lines, botox and how it works, botox men before after, I highly suggest this updated botox treatment link or what is natural botox, wrinkle removal injection, botox needed, places to get botox on your face, average cost per unit for botox, benefits botox, can botox be used for medical purposes, for how long does botox last, how much for unit of botox, chin lines botox, not to mention this such a good point on botox treatment tips as well as how does botox work, full face botox areas, cost of botox for eyes, how much botox is needed for smile lines, how botox injection works, botox for in between eyes, units for forehead botox, botox for the face where it is injected, recommended botox units, botox vs filler forehead, as well as this top botox treatment url which is also great. Also, have a look at this top botox treatment forum as well as where do you get botox injections, botox sites forehead, to botox or not to botox, before and after full face botox, what does botox look like right after, how many units of botox for between brows, botox for wrinkles near me, facial before botox, botox before after men, what is botox and what does it do, and don't forget this visit this link for botox treatment url with average cost per unit botox, benefits of xeomin vs botox, average botox units, how much does botox in the neck cost, on average how much does botox cost, before you get botox, daxxify vs botox, botox y fillers, where can you get botox injections on your face, where can i get botox injections near me, for good measure. Check more @ High Rated Botox Treatment Blog a2f5421