SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums
Prostitute tipping - Printable Version

+- SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums (http://forum.sex-vienna.com)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://forum.sex-vienna.comForum-Other-Topics)
+--- Forum: General Discussions (https://forum.sex-vienna.comForum-General-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Prostitute tipping (/Thread-Prostitute-tipping)

Pages: 1 2 3

Prostitute tipping - Guest - 04-03-2018

I'm interested to know what is the norm about tipping in Vienna sauna and sexclubs. Do the girls demand a tip, or are they used to receiving it from tourists and locals? Also, should I tip as a tourist in places like Funpalast, Goldentime or Maxim if I'm satisfied? Gladly appreciate any info that you can give me. Cheers!

Prostitute tipping - Final Critic - 04-03-2018

In Austria, it is perfectly common to tip the ladies if you’re satisfied with what you got. I mostly pick girls that I know deliver in the room, so I tip almost every time. Of course, if you are not 100% satisfied with the girl’s performance, you are not obliged to tip her anything.

Prostitute tipping - Guest - 04-04-2018

Same as I would leave a generous tip in a restaurant for a flawless service, I often give the girls some extra if I liked the session with them.

This also helps in the long run. Establishing yourself as a generous regular customer will surely lead to a good performance and attitude at any girl in Vienna.

Prostitute tipping - Guest - 04-08-2018

Agreed, I usually give some extra to the girl if I liked her technique, attitude or simply her looks. I think this is completely normal and its a way of showing my appreciation.

Prostitute tipping - Guest - 04-11-2018

Its all fin and games until the girls start asking for the extra tip after the session. Thats where I draw the line.

Prostitute tipping - Guest - 04-15-2018

I would never give tip to a girl who asks for it. It should be something that I give voluntarily without the girl ever asking for it. If she deserves it, she will get a tip. If she was a bad service provider, she can f*** off!

Prostitute tipping - XXX Addict - 04-22-2018

Nobody said that the ladies should receive a tip if they didn’t deliver. But there’s also no point in arguing about the logic behind tipping a girls who did good. I mean, you want to encourage that behavior in the ladies, especially if you are a regular. I’ve been tipping the girls who I enjoyed sessions with and this has only had a positive impact on my sexual experiences in Vienna.

Prostitute tipping - Guest - 05-02-2018

I'm a generous man, I don't mind spending a bit of extra for the ladies to know that. Some even gave me their private number just because this. Now I get her to visit me in my apartment. Hell yeah!

Prostitute tipping - Guest - 05-06-2018

agreed to that brother. I just left a girl with an extra 50€ and an extra 40€ on my previous session. It gets you a much better treatment and more smiles. You can also arrange better deals with the girls, spend more time with them. its just doing good business man

Prostitute tipping - Guest - 05-08-2018

" its just doing good business man"

Amen to that Big Grin