SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums
Okaybar got shut down! - Printable Version

+- SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums (http://forum.sex-vienna.com)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://forum.sex-vienna.comForum-Other-Topics)
+--- Forum: Sex-Vienna.com articles (https://forum.sex-vienna.comForum-Sex-Vienna-com-articles)
+--- Thread: Okaybar got shut down! (/Thread-Okaybar-got-shut-down)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Okaybar got shut down! - PSBurggasse - 01-31-2020

Thanks for the flowers, but theres so much luck involved with good timing.

Actually there is not much skill involed in the whole thing. You just need a shitload of money to solve the hen and egg problem. After that you have to find a way to get a constant stream of new girls which I don't think anybody in Austria has done to such extent like the carisma group. Depending on the state you are not even legally allowed to do marketing for your club which makes aquiring new customers also very money intense. A lot of owners are falling into the trap of paying pimps to bring girls which is a death trap for any club, eventually you will be caught.

The whole peepshow business is naturally an interesting topic for me to talk about but it shows how fast-living the market really is. In 2011 there were still 7 peepshows in Vienna I think. After just 1-2 years of our new system there were only 3 left. The last "old" peepshow had the doors open until 2016 which was filmed by ATV on their series "Die Finanzpolizei" because the owner could only still pay rent because of their gambling machines. Even the rent contract of that peepshow has so much to talk about I could write multipe pages about that shit, normal business owners would be speechless about the managment of some of these clubs.

I actually thought about starting to blog about all this stuff which would give our sites a nice SEO boost -there are thousands of stories like in the post before- until then this forum will have the most in depth information about this business anywhere on the web Smile

RE: Okaybar got shut down! - fodor - 02-02-2020

(01-31-2020, 11:05 PM)PSBurggasse Wrote: I actually thought about starting to blog about all this stuff which would give our sites a nice SEO boost -there are thousands of stories like in the post before- until then this forum will have the most in depth information about this business anywhere on the web Smile

I always read such stories with pleasure. I believe that your posts will boost not only your SEO but build up the company reputation as well.

RE: Okaybar got shut down! - firestorm2012 - 02-02-2020

Amazing insight which I have no doubts to be 100% legit and true to facts.

The reference to the kings who own nothing is spot on - it is exactly true that the big kahuna does not need public attention because if you know your skill set, nobody needs to approve of them, only you and yourself. Good job and keep up the good work! Success is inevitable if you work hard and consequent.

Edit: You wrote:
Quote:Thanks for the flowers, but theres so much luck involved with good timing.

When opportunity knocks, you got to open the door without hesitation and if you do that, then this is NOT AT ALL luck but awareness of the kind that pays dividents in the long run.

RE: Okaybar got shut down! - nickjordy - 07-05-2020

this forum is so good all information

RE: Okaybar got shut down! - nickjordy - 07-09-2020

anyone is old here in this forum??