Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Sexclub Maxim Wien official thread
It seems the rap+sex pair was a good hit. The club should be full with young guys and many of them will be a guest of the club in the future. This is something how the next generation of punters can be established.
(05-15-2019, 08:09 PM)PunterKing Wrote: It seems the rap+sex pair was a good hit. The club should be full with young guys and many of them will be a guest of the club in the future. This is something how the next generation of punters can be established.

Could be that it is a consideration of Maxim's to invest in the younger generation but tbh I really believe they want a full house to get the vibe going for after the show and last but not least get good picture material because come the parties, come the photographers and they always deliver.
The rap battle was a full house event again. This time the dance contest was a bit shorter, only 6 girls participated in it. There were more girls but they were busy because of their clients. The contest itself was a great one and Daisy won again. I can also confirm that she is one of the hottest and also smartest girl of Maxim.

The rap battle was a battle of sexes and the lady rapper won again Smile Her name is Soulcat and she is a very good rapper. However rap music is a bit far from my taste, I enjoyed the whole show. The crowd also liked it much. Great show, great girls and professional work from the Club team.
(05-17-2019, 09:38 AM)supertotti Wrote: The rap battle was a battle of sexes and the lady rapper won again Smile Her name is Soulcat and she is a very good rapper. However rap music is a bit far from my taste, I enjoyed the whole show. The crowd also liked it much. Great show, great girls and professional work from the Club team.

Here's the list of rappers from the event:

WOMEN:
  • Soulcat
  • Samira Dezaki
  • G-Udit (KLITCLIQUE)
MEN:
  • Kimo
  • John Smile
  • MC Schlechter Rapper
As the previous user already told, Soulcat won the battle. I recommend you to subscribe to Maxim Wien newsletter, they never spam.
(05-17-2019, 09:53 AM)therealschumacher Wrote: I recommend you to subscribe to Maxim Wien newsletter, they never spam.

I can confirm this. I subscribed to the Maxim newsletter 5 or 6 years ago but they never sent me any spam and my special email address was not leaked to another companies.
(05-18-2019, 02:54 PM)PunterKing Wrote:
(05-17-2019, 09:53 AM)therealschumacher Wrote: I recommend you to subscribe to Maxim Wien newsletter, they never spam.

I can confirm this. I subscribed to the Maxim newsletter 5 or 6 years ago but they never sent me any spam and my special email address was not leaked to another companies.

Who knows if ever anything leaked or not but Maxim doesn't spam with their newsletter and, in fact, I think they should up their frequency a lot and inform people more often and better about what is going on there. But maybe they are not yet in their rhythm again since the re-opening of only a few weeks ago.
I saw Amanda from Hungary, as well as Valentina who have been absent from Maxim for a while. Looks like both of them are back in the club, ready to work. I also heard that Daisy is gone again? Can anybody confirm this?
I called the club and they told that Daisy is not in Vienna anymore. They don't tell me more info so at the moment I believe she can't booked. Valentina returned the other day and Amanda arrived in the weekend.
(05-29-2019, 12:12 PM)therealschumacher Wrote: I called the club and they told that Daisy is not in Vienna anymore. They don't tell me more info so at the moment I believe she can't booked. Valentina returned the other day and Amanda arrived in the weekend.

So the guys at SV were right to make the list of "who can replace Daisy" after all. I thought they jumped the gun on that one when I heard that she's back, but I guess not. Tongue  What do you guys think, are there any other girls in Maxim who could replace Daisy other than who is listed in the article?
To me Daisy was never the "be-all and end-all" of Maxim. I totally get the hype around her but it was more a sexual experience and nothing but that. Real fun nights I spent with other girls. One of my better experiences overall at Maxim I had with Raisa like 6 years ago. She definitely wasn't fireworks but the whole night was a blast of epic proportions.
To answer the question, I like Alice for example. She is funny and playful at the table and sensual in the room, too.
Maxim Girl ALICE