Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Sexclub Maxim Wien official thread
(09-24-2019, 07:58 AM)tomin Wrote: I'm not sure if I'm at the right place, I googled for "Maxim Wien Forum". I checked the prices on the Maxim website and saw that they are a bit too high for me. Also, the site is super classy and the girls look wonderful on the images. Is it worth to visit the club with smaller budget or only whales can have fun there?

Probably a better idea to pay slightly more for a no-BS place like Maxim than to pick a cheaper club or studio where your experience will depend on many factors
Each one of us has to decide what is worth the money and what is not, nobody can know our budget situation better than ourselves. There is also the subjective feeling of the environment, some people like to hang out in an FKK and visit the sauna, some people like to go to a laufhaus and do their business quickly and some prefer to sit around drinking in a club. Disregarding your environment preferences, here is my opinion on the Maxim pricing.

If you are guy who likes to be extra safe and isn't bothered by CBJ and doesn't care about extras such as kissing more power to you, you can just go to a good laufhaus and have a great time for only 70 eur, or even 50 if you are into quickies. Obviously if that is your thing going to Maxim would be a waste of money.

Now if you like to take it slow and go for an hour with BBBJ and kissing, that would cost you about 160 in a laufhaus whereas in Maxim it would cost you 250 with the added benefit of not having to worry about extras, upsells, poor service etc. It is up to the individual to decide if guaranteed good service and thus feeling more relaxed is worth paying an extra 90 eur.

But if you like the club business model, Maxim is without a doubt the best place in Austria and if you are asking whether to choose Maxim or another slightly cheaper club i would say Maxim all the way.
(09-24-2019, 01:16 PM)Ragnaros Wrote: Each one of us has to decide what is worth the money and what is not, nobody can know our budget situation better than ourselves. There is also the subjective feeling of the environment, some people like to hang out in an FKK and visit the sauna, some people like to go to a laufhaus and do their business quickly and some prefer to sit around drinking in a club.

Well said man, Im all about Maxim but if you are well informed you can have a quickie with a hot SW in many other studios and Laufhauses for much less than 250. Sometimes I just dont care about these places being garbage, if the girl is good it is fine. It depends on the mood. And my current budget of course, lol
Do you guys recommend Maxim for bachelor party? We are currently planning one for a buddy of mine for a group of 12. We want 2-3 girls for striptease, music and lots of booze. Seems like an awesome club for the occasion
(09-24-2019, 10:25 PM)luckybastard Wrote: Do you guys recommend Maxim for bachelor party? We are currently planning one for a buddy of mine for a group of 12. We want 2-3 girls for striptease, music and lots of booze. Seems like an awesome club for the occasion

That's pretty much one of the cornerstones of their business model, so yes - Maxim is recommended for bachelor parties. It's not that they focus on them, though. The only place in town that has a focus on table dance and bachelor parties and stuff is Beverly Hills, also on the center of town. Maxim got the edge over them because Maxim is a brothel and Beverly isn't. Purely for bachelor parties Beverly is a valid option as well.
(09-25-2019, 08:39 AM)firestorm2012 Wrote: That's pretty much one of the cornerstones of their business model, so yes - Maxim is recommended for bachelor parties. It's not that they focus on them, though. The only place in town that has a focus on table dance and bachelor parties and stuff is Beverly Hills, also on the center of town. Maxim got the edge over them because Maxim is a brothel and Beverly isn't. Purely for bachelor parties Beverly is a valid option as well.

Can you tell me how much money is needed for a bachelor party for 5 men? For example without and with sex. Is sex in Beverly Hills possible?
(09-25-2019, 10:49 AM)kangaroo Wrote:
(09-25-2019, 08:39 AM)firestorm2012 Wrote: That's pretty much one of the cornerstones of their business model, so yes - Maxim is recommended for bachelor parties. It's not that they focus on them, though. The only place in town that has a focus on table dance and bachelor parties and stuff is Beverly Hills, also on the center of town. Maxim got the edge over them because Maxim is a brothel and Beverly isn't. Purely for bachelor parties Beverly is a valid option as well.

Can you tell me how much money is needed for a bachelor party for 5 men? For example without and with sex. Is sex in Beverly Hills possible?

Sex isn't possible at Beverly, they have no rooms and the concept is for guys to spend money on the entry fee, drinks, lady drinks and private dances.

At Maxim an average drink costs 10€. They sometimes offer discounts for larger groups to which, I think, 5 people won't qualify. They don't have private dances on offer yet, although, they announced a while ago that they would implement them. So far they didn't for unknown reasons. For bachelor parties I have seen lapdances on stage. I do not know exactly the price for that but I am sure they will answer that questions if you e-mail them or call them. I also think that info must be on their website somewhere but frankly, that was never something I paid attention to.

Sex prices:

Half an hour is now 150 EURO. 1 hour is 200 EURO and VIP ROOMS are 280 - 300 EURO per hour depending on the room.
(09-25-2019, 11:19 AM)firestorm2012 Wrote: Sex isn't possible at Beverly, they have no rooms and the concept is for guys to spend money on the entry fee, drinks, lady drinks and private dances.

At Maxim an average drink costs 10€. They sometimes offer discounts for larger groups to which, I think, 5 people won't qualify. They don't have private dances on offer yet, although, they announced a while ago that they would implement them. So far they didn't for unknown reasons. For bachelor parties I have seen lapdances on stage. I do not know exactly the price for that but I am sure they will answer that questions if you e-mail them or call them. I also think that info must be on their website somewhere but frankly, that was never something I paid attention to.

Sex prices:

Half an hour is now 150 EURO. 1 hour is 200 EURO and VIP ROOMS are 280 - 300 EURO per hour depending on the room.

Thank you for your detailed answer. I'm writing them an email now and asking about the details what are not yet clear. I will update this post with the answers.
I got answer from the Maxim staff. Bachelor parties are available in Maxim Wien, but you can book a Divorce party or Birthday party too.

There are special party packages for guests:

• for at least 8 people: 10% discount on drinks
  • for at least 15 people: 15% discount on drinks
  • for at least 20 people: 20% discount on drinks
  • for at least 25 people: 25% discount on drinks

Each package contains one lapdance with any of the selected girls and it costs 120 Euros. It is a 10-minute long striptease on the stage, touching is possible. The same packages are available for Birthday and Divorce parties. The Vienna Bachelor Party should be held between 9am and 6pm in Maxim Wien.
I noticed that the Maxim site was down all day, interested if anyone knows the reason. Is the club still open while the site is offline, or does anyone know what's going on? Thanks.