SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums
Pimping and human trafficking - Printable Version

+- SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums (http://forum.sex-vienna.com)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://forum.sex-vienna.comForum-Other-Topics)
+--- Forum: General Discussions (https://forum.sex-vienna.comForum-General-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Pimping and human trafficking (/Thread-Pimping-and-human-trafficking)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Pimping and human trafficking - ConnorMacLeod - 12-17-2019

(12-14-2019, 08:07 AM)Zeus Wrote: I read an article about one of Jeffrey Epstein's human trafficking victims. Apparently, the girl came out and in an interview said that she was forced to have sex with Prince Andrew (son of Queen Elizabeth II) when she was only 17 years old, back in 2001. After the allegations, Prince Andrew did an interview where he was bombarded with questions about his relationship with Epstein and about the woman in question. 

Personally, I think this interview Prince Andrew did was a total failure. I mean, usually the interviewers are allowed to ask one or two questions about the incident and then they have to talk about the good things that the person who is being interviewed had done. Not this interview tho. I watched the whole thing and basically it's 50 minutes of Prince Andrew being accused and hardcore questioned about the incident. Of course, he looks like he is lying, but that could also be the stress that he's going through, I would be stressed too for sure. I don't even understand why he did this interview, I bet none of his lawyers actually suggested him to do it, especially not in this manner.

Here is an English article about the incident that you can read if you want to learn more: http://sexclubwien.com/breaking-news/prince-andrew-in-sex-trafficking-scandal-tied-to-jeffrey-epstein/

I don't want to be the jerk, and I know human and sexual trafficking is an immensely important problem, but couldn't the girl just do this for money or attention? I mean, who wants to be known as the woman who was forced to sex at the age of 17, right? But I'm sure she is going to be compensated somehow in the end by either the Royal family or through a law suit. As I said, if this really happened, the guy should definitely go to jail, and I'm really sorry for the woman but what's stopping anyone from doing claims like this now that Epstein is dead? I mean, there's no real evidence either way, just maybe if a third person testified. But to be honest, after watching the interview Prince Andrew really did seem to be acting strangely, which could imply that it actually happened. I guess they will settle this in a lawsuit, but as far as I know Prince Andrew's lawyers are simply ignoring everything. Not sure what happens now.

RE: Pimping and human trafficking - MrBuddy - 12-17-2019

(12-17-2019, 07:14 AM)ConnorMacLeod Wrote: I don't want to be the jerk, and I know human and sexual trafficking is an immensely important problem, but couldn't the girl just do this for money or attention? I mean, who wants to be known as the woman who was forced to sex at the age of 17, right? But I'm sure she is going to be compensated somehow in the end by either the Royal family or through a law suit. As I said, if this really happened, the guy should definitely go to jail, and I'm really sorry for the woman but what's stopping anyone from doing claims like this now that Epstein is dead? I mean, there's no real evidence either way, just maybe if a third person testified. But to be honest, after watching the interview Prince Andrew really did seem to be acting strangely, which could imply that it actually happened. I guess they will settle this in a lawsuit, but as far as I know Prince Andrew's lawyers are simply ignoring everything. Not sure what happens now.

I don't think anyone would claim something link this for attention, or at least I hope so. This could ruin anyone's life, especially a royalty. I don't know, I think this might have actually happened, don't think the woman would say it otherwise.

RE: Pimping and human trafficking - 69fan - 12-17-2019

(12-17-2019, 10:20 AM)MrBuddy Wrote:
(12-17-2019, 07:14 AM)ConnorMacLeod Wrote: I don't want to be the jerk, and I know human and sexual trafficking is an immensely important problem, but couldn't the girl just do this for money or attention? I mean, who wants to be known as the woman who was forced to sex at the age of 17, right? But I'm sure she is going to be compensated somehow in the end by either the Royal family or through a law suit. As I said, if this really happened, the guy should definitely go to jail, and I'm really sorry for the woman but what's stopping anyone from doing claims like this now that Epstein is dead? I mean, there's no real evidence either way, just maybe if a third person testified. But to be honest, after watching the interview Prince Andrew really did seem to be acting strangely, which could imply that it actually happened. I guess they will settle this in a lawsuit, but as far as I know Prince Andrew's lawyers are simply ignoring everything. Not sure what happens now.

I don't think anyone would claim something link this for attention, or at least I hope so. This could ruin anyone's life, especially a royalty. I don't know, I think this might have actually happened, don't think the woman would say it otherwise.

People do ctazy things to get attention, and in some cases, they show their sexual life to media as well. I don't think that Andrew knew for sure how young the girl was, he just had fun. It seems wealthy people do the party this way.

RE: Pimping and human trafficking - mario - 12-17-2019

(12-17-2019, 10:34 AM)69fan Wrote: People do ctazy things to get attention, and in some cases, they show their sexual life to media as well. I don't think that Andrew knew for sure how young the girl was, he just had fun. It seems wealthy people do the party this way.

Rich people can do anything. It is very common that these people visit East-European countries and pay for illegal sexual services. And you can imagine what "illegal" means in these countries. Romania, Ukraine is not just the main sources of prostitutes, but you can buy there anything you want. And also in Hungary. Surprisingly, I read many news pieces in the near past what were about this country, what you would consider as a richer country.

RE: Pimping and human trafficking - PunterKing - 12-27-2019

I read an interesting article about the Royal Family's Chrismas Day church service and want to share the info with you. If you remember, we talked about Prince Andrew, who, it seems, is on the shelp now. The familiy members arrived to the event together, in front of crowds, he arrived earlier and used a side entrance. https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-50908038

RE: Pimping and human trafficking - tomaz - 12-27-2019

(12-27-2019, 01:47 PM)PunterKing Wrote: I read an interesting article about the Royal Family's Chrismas Day church service and want to share the info with you. If you remember, we talked about Prince Andrew, who, it seems, is on the shelp now. The familiy members arrived to the event together, in front of crowds, he arrived earlier and used a side entrance. https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-50908038

That idiot should hang himself. Not joking, he deserves it.

RE: Pimping and human trafficking - Rodolpho - 12-28-2019

(12-27-2019, 06:06 PM)tomaz Wrote:
(12-27-2019, 01:47 PM)PunterKing Wrote: I read an interesting article about the Royal Family's Chrismas Day church service and want to share the info with you. If you remember, we talked about Prince Andrew, who, it seems, is on the shelp now. The familiy members arrived to the event together, in front of crowds, he arrived earlier and used a side entrance. https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-50908038

That idiot should hang himself. Not joking, he deserves it.

I think that's a bit harsh. Altho he should definitely pay for what he has done, at least it wasn't him who trafficked the girls. The main villain here is Epstein and anyone who was helping him run the trafficking business. These are the people who should rot in their prison cells for the rest of their lives. If you ask me Epstein got the easy way out, but telling Prince Andrew to hang himself for having sex with a 17 year old is a bit too much in my mind.

RE: Pimping and human trafficking - fodor - 12-29-2019

(12-28-2019, 01:31 AM)Rodolpho Wrote: I think that's a bit harsh. Altho he should definitely pay for what he has done, at least it wasn't him who trafficked the girls. The main villain here is Epstein and anyone who was helping him run the trafficking business. These are the people who should rot in their prison cells for the rest of their lives. If you ask me Epstein got the easy way out, but telling Prince Andrew to hang himself for having sex with a 17 year old is a bit too much in my mind.

This is not about that 17-year-old girl. It is about a Royal Family member who has enough money to do anything.

RE: Pimping and human trafficking - MrBuddy - 01-02-2020

Does anyone know if there's a follow-up to this scandal? I read somewhere that the prince is going to be questioned by the FBI but I didn't find anything concrete. I think he should be questioned for sure, maybe even put him through a lie detector (although I never really trusted those things). If he was really connected to the girl and did what she accused him of, he should go to jail or something. Hate the fact that people with this much money can do whatever they want to. But if it's just empty accusations we really shouldn't stone the man for something that he hasn't done. I don't know how to feel about the whole situation because human trafficking is very scary, but so is being accused of something that you haven't done. Hope to hear if any of you guys find new information.

RE: Pimping and human trafficking - fodor - 01-02-2020

(01-02-2020, 07:21 PM)MrBuddy Wrote: Does anyone know if there's a follow-up to this scandal? I read somewhere that the prince is going to be questioned by the FBI but I didn't find anything concrete. I think he should be questioned for sure, maybe even put him through a lie detector (although I never really trusted those things). If he was really connected to the girl and did what she accused him of, he should go to jail or something. Hate the fact that people with this much money can do whatever they want to. But if it's just empty accusations we really shouldn't stone the man for something that he hasn't done. I don't know how to feel about the whole situation because human trafficking is very scary, but so is being accused of something that you haven't done. Hope to hear if any of you guys find new information.

No. He will never go to jail. Not because he is rich, but he is a member of another country's royal family. The US government won't send a UK prince to a jail.