SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums
Peepshow Burggasse - Burggasse 112, 1070 - Printable Version

+- SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums (http://forum.sex-vienna.com)
+-- Forum: Brothels in Vienna (https://forum.sex-vienna.comForum-Brothels-in-Vienna)
+--- Forum: Sex clubs in Vienna (https://forum.sex-vienna.comForum-Sex-clubs-in-Vienna)
+--- Thread: Peepshow Burggasse - Burggasse 112, 1070 (/Thread-Peepshow-Burggasse-Burggasse-112-1070)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Peepshow Burggasse impressions? - Macommer - 06-18-2019

(06-18-2019, 03:41 PM)firestorm2012 Wrote:
(06-18-2019, 11:35 AM)fodor Wrote: I read that the Peepshow Burggasse staff answered a similar question in a local forum. They said that we should not underestimate the volume of non-English speaking visitors of Vienna and these people also want to tell their opinion. That's why there are so much non English reviews on girl profiles.

Also, the non-English customers often use Google Translator to translate their words to Englis. The result may be a not perfect English comment but this doesn't mean that the girls commented with their wrong English.

Also, the club member denied that the girls uses the left review codes to review their own profiles.

I call bullshit on that. Girls have also asked me if I need the PIN code which I insisted that I did. I am sure she would have otherwise rated herself with my PIN code. It wasn't necessary anyway because I left a good rating. She is not there anymore so you won't see my rating now. So, to be clear on this. If you don't use the PIN, chances are high that the girl will instead. And that is not surprising.

Yes, I think when given the chance many girls would take advantage of this. After all, a positive review can potentially mean a new customer = more money. And let's be honest, most girls who work in this business are in it for the money.

RE: Peepshow Burggasse impressions? - fodor - 06-19-2019

Obviously they do it for the money. I would say then that the best behaviour is to not leave the PIN there but there are many customers who do it..

RE: Peepshow Burggasse impressions? - mario - 08-12-2019

The 24 years old Innes from Romania. Very good tits, great body and nice pussy.

The sex was perfect however it was a bit too mechanic. She was lying on the bed and let me bang her. I gave her hard until she also started to enjoy it.

It was not a bad experience but also not a superior one. The sex was good for this price.

EUR 55/half hour + 20 COF

RE: Peepshow Burggasse impressions? - PunterKing - 08-28-2019

When I looked at the website of the PS today I saw that they have only 5 girls and not really the prettiest ones. Is this start of a crisis or just a slow week? The summer months, especially July and August are hard on almost all the Vienna sex clubs, but still..

RE: Peepshow Burggasse impressions? - fodor - 09-04-2019

(08-28-2019, 11:17 AM)PunterKing Wrote: When I looked at the website of the PS today I saw that they have only 5 girls and not really the prettiest ones. Is this start of a crisis or just a slow week? The summer months, especially July and August are hard on almost all the Vienna sex clubs, but still..

And now there are 7 girls. Also the quality of images are very poor. We are talking about a place which wants to sell the girls' services and there are pictures on its website made by potato cams. Even in Africa the teenagers have mobiles what can make better images.

It clearly seems that the pictures are from the girls who made them at home, standing next to their washing machine or other kitchen tools. I believe in good image quality, because it always shows the quality of staff, too. A good place should take care of the presentation, for example Maxim and the best Laufhauses also have very good images, most likely made by a photographer.

So by summarizing my words, I don't believe that PS Burggasse is in very good condition, I'm curious how the changes, what they announced on ISG, will have effect on the business.

RE: Peepshow Burggasse impressions? - firestorm2012 - 09-04-2019

(09-04-2019, 08:42 AM)fodor Wrote:
(08-28-2019, 11:17 AM)PunterKing Wrote: When I looked at the website of the PS today I saw that they have only 5 girls and not really the prettiest ones. Is this start of a crisis or just a slow week? The summer months, especially July and August are hard on almost all the Vienna sex clubs, but still..

And now there are 7 girls. Also the quality of images are very poor. We are talking about a place which wants to sell the girls' services and there are pictures on its website made by potato cams. Even in Africa the teenagers have mobiles what can make better images.

It clearly seems that the pictures are from the girls who made them at home, standing next to their washing machine or other kitchen tools. I believe in good image quality, because it always shows the quality of staff, too. A good place should take care of the presentation, for example Maxim and the best Laufhauses also have very good images, most likely made by a photographer.

So by summarizing my words, I don't believe that PS Burggasse is in very good condition, I'm curious how the changes, what they announced on ISG, will have effect on the business.

Sorry to say but that was a whole lot of nonsense. 

The peepshow might or might not struggle a little but August and beginning of September are the 2nd worst off-season of all the year. So when a certain downtime is ever ok then it is exactly now. No reason to make or decribe the situation worse than it is.
Sure, the main places like GT, Maxim and Babylon are much better now but the PS's position is not among them. They are a niche provider and in their niche they dominate.

As for the pictures, they are OBVIOUSLY made in the club or peepshow and WYSIWYG. No reason to make such a fuss about something which has been the same for probably almost a decade. Some people will say that the fact that the images are amateurish make the whole charm and authenticity all the better.

Don't always be so fast to condemn something before you know or understand the whole background or backstory!

RE: Peepshow Burggasse impressions? - PunterKing - 09-04-2019

(09-04-2019, 10:11 AM)firestorm2012 Wrote: Don't always be so fast to condemn something before you know or understand the whole background or backstory!

Haha, the admin arrived and made the things crystal clear. I understand what fodor meant, it is really strange to use such bad photos in today's tech world. I also understand that the things work this way in PS Burggasse and they don't want to change it if it works.

firestorm you mentioned the evolution of the sex scene in another topic, it is true for PS Burggasse as well. If we check their behaviour, it is a new thing that the staff took care of the online presence and for example, of reputation management. That's why they answered that guy's post in ISG and announced the upcoming development of the PS.

I believe that they learn how important is the reputation management nowadays and will improve everything step by step. And this is not because the Peepshow needs it or not, this is just how the websites look like today and people like to follow the trends. There will be better photos on the PS website and maybe they will have a better web design at some point. If not earlier, then when they notice how a well maintained online presence can be converted into customers.

RE: Peepshow Burggasse impressions? - firestorm2012 - 09-04-2019

the owners of the PS come from a tech background. Almost everything in it is automated and digitalized already. They know what they are doing and they are fast paced. Therefore they prefer to have the images ready ASAP and not wait for a top photographer to do his art. That would be destructive rather than beneficial. They are fast and they are digital.
More so than most other places.

RE: Peepshow Burggasse impressions? - Ragnaros - 09-04-2019

I for one prefer amateur photos and selfies. I find that pictures taken by professional photographers and enhanced with photoshop can often be misleading and don't really give you a good idea of what the girl looks like in real life. Sure professional photos look better but if you want to look at pics of hot girls you can do so on millions of websites. I much prefer the photos on Burggasse website than the ones on Zollgasse which are so enhanced that it may as well be a different girl even if it's her on the pics. So i see the amateur photos as a plus and not a negative.

As for the management I find it admirable that they communicate, this is good for any business.

RE: Peepshow Burggasse impressions? - PSBurggasse - 09-04-2019

Hello and thanks for discussing our location so much.

I would like to address a few things:

1. The review system, yes there will always be fakes we cannot find and we have to live with it. It is the same on every platform even in every forum. We try to filter them out as good as we can. We will add something which makes reviews 100% trustable in the future. Niki is a good example for a girl I would say has no fake reviews but it can seem like it. Fucking beautiful girl with likely shit service. A few people can live with shit service if she is looking good enough and will give her 5 stars anyway. Thats the problem with every review system on the planet. Pretty subjective thing. Also there is really no reason for us to fake it, a pissed off customer will likely not come again because its god damn Vienna with brothels every 10m. Happy customers are better and we can only filter out girls if the reviews are real.

2. The photos are amateur photos because I know how shit the experience is if you go into a Laufhaus, checking their page before and then seeing the reality. I would say most of our customers are trusting in our photos because every time we have one of the typical Laufhaus girls with photoshopped pictures customers are complaining. Maybe its the wrong decision and we would make more money by doing the same but I'm not really feeling that way to be honest. Also the speed of creating these images is a obvious advantage. 

3. Yes we fucked up on the holiday season by not advertising enough to girls which will not happen again. The new room took over too much of our time and we kind missed a few things. But as you guys can see we are filling up again and a few new hotties already announced that they will arrive.

4. Of the 7 girls 2 have non professional photos. If the others look like shit to you you might wanna delete your cache because it could be some settings we experimented on our CDN side. Also the washing machine photo is a professional one  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Natural enviroment or something

Thanks for the discussion!