SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums
Studio La Chica Lounge - Linzer Str. 226, 1140 - Printable Version

+- SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums (http://forum.sex-vienna.com)
+-- Forum: Brothels in Vienna (https://forum.sex-vienna.comForum-Brothels-in-Vienna)
+--- Forum: Studios in Vienna (https://forum.sex-vienna.comForum-Studios-in-Vienna)
+--- Thread: Studio La Chica Lounge - Linzer Str. 226, 1140 (/Thread-Studio-La-Chica-Lounge-Linzer-Str-226-1140)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: La chica - callmeKev - 02-04-2020

Didn't expect much from this place to be honest with you guys, but then I saw the reports here and had to try. So I contacted them via email last week to ask when is Alexandra going to be there. I can't help it, I just have to go for the big natural breasts every time. Got a mail back within 2 hours confirming that she's going to be there tomorrow.

https://lc-lounge.at/alexandra/

So I went to La Chica the next day. The photos didn't lie, Alexandra looks great and has a nice pair of naturals too. She is a kind girl with good attitude, ordered a Cola and had a nice talk with her. Then she led me to the shower where I got ready for some action. It turned out her pussy is very tight but when we switched to anal I was able to go as deep as I want in her ass. Had to use plenty lubricant tho. In the meantime she was polite and even kissed a few times. All in all she is friendly and really good in bed so it was a pleasant surprise for me.

Would I visit Alexandra again? I kinda like to go from girl to girl and there is plenty of them so probably not. Maybe one day. But I definitely recommend her for you guys

RE: La chica - perez - 02-05-2020

(02-04-2020, 10:23 AM)callmeKev Wrote: Didn't expect much from this place to be honest with you guys, but then I saw the reports here and had to try. So I contacted them via email last week to ask when is Alexandra going to be there. I can't help it, I just have to go for the big natural breasts every time. Got a mail back within 2 hours confirming that she's going to be there tomorrow.

https://lc-lounge.at/alexandra/

So I went to La Chica the next day. The photos didn't lie, Alexandra looks great and has a nice pair of naturals too. She is a kind girl with good attitude, ordered a Cola and had a nice talk with her. Then she led me to the shower where I got ready for some action. It turned out her pussy is very tight but when we switched to anal I was able to go as deep as I want in her ass. Had to use plenty lubricant tho. In the meantime she was polite and even kissed a few times. All in all she is friendly and really good in bed so it was a pleasant surprise for me.

Would I visit Alexandra again? I kinda like to go from girl to girl and there is plenty of them so probably not. Maybe one day. But I definitely recommend her for you guys

I never meet her there but maybe next time

RE: La chica - perez - 02-13-2020

This time, I booked Sara. She is known in another forum as a big fan of anal.

It is not a question, that this 18-year-old teen loves the sex well and can handle the dick as a real professional. Right know I don’t remember if I already got such good blowjob from a teen, but most likely not.

I was able to bang her smaller hole and she enjoyed it as hell. Her body totally followed mine so she got it for long minutes. I sprayed me seeds into her.

After she cleaned my dick and took few minutes break, I tried her pussy as well. It was a very tight and nice pussy, it was a pleasure to put my dick into it. She rode it well, the main advantage to bang a teen that they always have enough energy. She also had, however I gave her previously well.

We finished together and lied on the bed in the remaining time. I was totally done and had to take a shorter break in my car before I was able to drive to home.

Risk of repetition: is it a question? Smile

Price: 100 EUR per hour + extras

[Image: sara3-2.jpg]

RE: La chica - fodor - 02-14-2020

It seems someone is a big La Chica fan here.

RE: La chica - Ragnaros - 02-14-2020

(02-13-2020, 08:06 PM)perez Wrote: This time, I booked Sara. She is known in another forum as a big fan of anal.

Are you sure you are reviewing the right girl? She is listed as working in the sister club La-chica-lounge not La-chica, and neither her page on the site nor her profiles on booksusi and kontaktbazar mention that she does anal at all.

https://lc-lounge.at/sara/

RE: La chica - Ricky55 - 03-17-2021

when it comes to AO sex, La Chica is one of the best you can find, but it’s definitely not for everybody. The unhygienic atmosphere, everything that comes with AO, and the girls’ attitude leave a certain aftertaste. It’s up to you if you tolerate that to get your pleasure.

RE: La chica - darshan - 05-19-2021

Seems like not many girls are currently working at La Chica but they also want to reopen today with GT, Kontakt Zentrum, PS Burggasse and others. Four rooms for four girls I guess. I have read some pretty good reviews about this place and some bad too but now I'm about to visit LC myself soon so wish me luck

RE: La chica - firestorm2012 - 09-06-2023

La Chica, like so many other studios these days, is in a deep crisis as is there sister studio "chain" Relaxe Lounge.

There used to be 2 locations each in the past. 2 La Chica studios and 2 Relaxe Studios with the same pricing and same overall strategy.
Over the course of the pandemic and also now when we still face the aftermath of it, 2 out of 4 locations are still here, while the other 2 are basically out of order. La Chica let go of the one studio in Penzingerstraße and I feel that Relaxe let go of their studio in Stolberggasse in 1050 Vienna.

One would think that losing 2 studios would increase the traffic and improve girl lineups in the remaining studios but that is not at all what has happened.

Also the mighty Relaxe and LC chains are suffering immensely from the fact that girls don't seem to be interesting in working in professional studio or club environments.
Once again Booksusi and other advertisement sites that are similar are the culprit that makes the studio's life very very hard.
I didn't think this could ever happen

RE: La chica - PunterKing - 09-06-2023

(09-06-2023, 10:42 AM)firestorm2012 Wrote: La Chica, like so many other studios these days, is in a deep crisis as is there sister studio "chain" Relaxe Lounge.

There used to be 2 locations each in the past. 2 La Chica studios and 2 Relaxe Studios with the same pricing and same overall strategy.
Over the course of the pandemic and also now when we still face the aftermath of it, 2 out of 4 locations are still here, while the other 2 are basically out of order. La Chica let go of the one studio in Penzingerstraße and I feel that Relaxe let go of their studio in Stolberggasse in 1050 Vienna.

One would think that losing 2 studios would increase the traffic and improve girl lineups in the remaining studios but that is not at all what has happened.

Also the mighty Relaxe and LC chains are suffering immensely from the fact that girls don't seem to be interesting in working in professional studio or club environments.
Once again Booksusi and other advertisement sites that are similar are the culprit that makes the studio's life very very hard.
I didn't think this could ever happen

Wow, thanks for the update. Can you provide the exact addresses of the two places that are still operating?

I also didn't expect that this would happen after the coronavirus pandemic. It seems it has shaken up the entire Vienna sex scene.

RE: La chica - firestorm2012 - 09-06-2023

La Chica Lounge
Linzer Straße 226, 1140 Wien

Studio Relaxe Lounge
Loeschenkohlgasse 22, 1150 Wien

Those are the 2 open locations