SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums
Goldentime Saunaclub Wien - Karl-Gunsam-Gasse 1, 1110 - Printable Version

+- SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums (http://forum.sex-vienna.com)
+-- Forum: Brothels in Vienna (http://forum.sex-vienna.com/Forum-Brothels-in-Vienna)
+--- Forum: FKK Sauna Clubs in Vienna (http://forum.sex-vienna.com/Forum-FKK-Sauna-Clubs-in-Vienna)
+--- Thread: Goldentime Saunaclub Wien - Karl-Gunsam-Gasse 1, 1110 (/Thread-Goldentime-Saunaclub-Wien-Karl-Gunsam-Gasse-1-1110)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

Upselling in GT - Guest - 05-20-2018

The management in GT is allowing this to happen? Or did they tell the girls the new prices?

Upselling in GT - Guest - 05-20-2018

I don't think the management is doing this. I think the girls have decided on this among themselves to get more money. And since they are the ones dictating the prices, we either give in or move on. Either way, the girls are probably going to win from the situation one way or another. I don't think this change will make many clients delete Goldentime from their go-to list.

Upselling in GT - Guest - 05-24-2018

lemme make a bold statement - inflation and our loaning economy is doing this. Jokes on the side, it may have been a prostitute-only concern (about the price bulking) without GoldenTime management interfering, however, only if we're talking about a pact among few girls. The price radically changed, on purpose, because GT is monopolizing at the adult market, sincerely. Like one of you said, this decision won't make the majority people reluctant on GT, eventually letting go!

Upselling in GT - Guest - 05-27-2018

Maybe it's a reverse-sale, whores getting last hours of service, ever-rising prices so that they can extort the last penny from a client. Real smooth from a club with a GRAND REPUTATION, quote on quote

Upselling in GT - Guest - 05-28-2018

At this point I'm only interested in the quality of service. If the girls are really good at what they do, then I would gladly pay the 40 euro extra to have some more fun. If the place is better than average then it's only reasonable to raise the prices.

Info about Goldentime - GOAT - 05-30-2018

€90 just to breach their positions? Am I late for this discussion, but is the price still same? Can someone explain what do you get for that sufficient amount of cash? Is that just an entry fee or? Sex clubs which was I into didn't include any pass-fees, about 80 to 100 Euros for a regular service for a girl - fair price - and if you want additional services, you throw in a given extra which doesn't exceed the amount of the first price doubled.

Upselling in GT - Guest - 05-31-2018

I think kissing and CIM is not something you should get for the lower price. You cant expect to get that much for only 60 euros. Kissing and CIM is maybe something more personal for the girls. Also you can have the wildest sex for the lower price too, I dont see whats the problem. I can understand GT, if you know you are good then why not ask for bigger prices

Info about Goldentime - Final Critic - 06-02-2018

@GOAT, Goldentime is an FKK, not a sex club. This means that you have to pay an entry fee (90 euros in case of GT) which includes entry for the whole day (you can leave and come back later), a locker where you can leave your stuff, soft drinks, food and a white towel that men wear around their waist. The girls cost extra and the prices go usually like this: 30 min = 60 e, 60 min = 120e. If you want extra services, you have to pay extra (anal around 120e, cum in mouth 60e). Now, most girls in GT offer something called a premium service, which includes a BJ without condom and kissing for 100e 30 minutes.

Upselling in GT - GOAT - 06-04-2018

I want to ask a question which requires solid fortitude because what I'll impose to you will probably make me regret my decision. So, if CIM (Cum in Mouth, supposedly) is an extra service where do you jizz your nuts out if you choose to refuse the girl's offer? What, in your hands like a maniac?

Upselling in GT - Guest - 06-06-2018

@GOAT, in the condom? If you're talking about having bareback sex, then on her belly, back or tits if she allows it, but this should be discussed with the girl beforehand.

p.s. now I have the mental image of having to cum in my hand after a session, would be extremely weird for me...