SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums
Goldentime Saunaclub Wien - Karl-Gunsam-Gasse 1, 1110 - Printable Version

+- SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums (http://forum.sex-vienna.com)
+-- Forum: Brothels in Vienna (http://forum.sex-vienna.com/Forum-Brothels-in-Vienna)
+--- Forum: FKK Sauna Clubs in Vienna (http://forum.sex-vienna.com/Forum-FKK-Sauna-Clubs-in-Vienna)
+--- Thread: Goldentime Saunaclub Wien - Karl-Gunsam-Gasse 1, 1110 (/Thread-Goldentime-Saunaclub-Wien-Karl-Gunsam-Gasse-1-1110)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: Goldentime Saunaclub official thread - PunterKing - 12-16-2019

You know that sauna clubs are not my favourite place, but 100 girls or even 80, that's amazing. Unfortunately I hate the overcrowded places so never visit such events.

RE: Goldentime Saunaclub official thread - firestorm2012 - 12-16-2019

(12-16-2019, 12:48 PM)PunterKing Wrote: You know that sauna clubs are not my favourite place, but 100 girls or even 80, that's amazing. Unfortunately I hate the overcrowded places so never visit such events.

but do people appreciate the sheer fact of how much choice they have all of a sudden? Smile

First-timers may be overwhelmed lacking the clear head to select properly who is the right fit

RE: Goldentime Saunaclub official thread - rom1990 - 02-20-2020

Wo do you recommend from the current lineup? I'm thinking to visit Goldentime or Funpalast in next few days, most likely on Saturday.

RE: Goldentime Saunaclub official thread - firestorm2012 - 02-20-2020

(02-20-2020, 10:55 AM)rom1990 Wrote: Wo do you recommend from the current lineup? I'm thinking to visit Goldentime or Funpalast in next few days, most likely on Saturday.

I personally still think that Violetta is always worth it. She is still remarkable and beautiful although she must be at GT for almost 10 years by now.

RE: Goldentime Saunaclub official thread - Kunderra124 - 02-28-2020

Someone suggested me Dora and it turned out to be a really good experience. She is a kind girl who with a great mood and didn't shy away from anything I asked. I could also tell she is very experienced, I guess she is many years into the business so she knows what men want

RE: Goldentime Saunaclub official thread - Schubart - 03-13-2020

Are they going to close GT because of the current coronavirus craze? Seems like more and more SWs leave the place every day. No tourists, very few clients. The situation seems kinda serious

RE: Goldentime Saunaclub official thread - firestorm2012 - 03-13-2020

(03-13-2020, 11:34 AM)Schubart Wrote: Are they going to close GT because of the current coronavirus craze? Seems like more and more SWs leave the place every day. No tourists, very few clients. The situation seems kinda serious

Almost definitely on Monday. No bars, restaurants, clubs of any kind are allowed to be open after 3pm. I don't think that FP will open from 11am to only 3pm.
So, that concludes club brothels for a while for us. They said it will be for a week at first until they can evaluate the situation but frankly after a week I expect it to be extended for around Easter time.

RE: Goldentime Saunaclub official thread - twilloughby - 05-13-2021

What is the current situation with Goldentime Vienna? Any news? They had a great lineup before the covid crisis, I hope they get back on track when things get back to normal

RE: Goldentime Saunaclub official thread - Vixenboy - 05-19-2021

(05-13-2021, 09:12 PM)twilloughby Wrote: What is the current situation with Goldentime Vienna? Any news? They had a great lineup before the covid crisis, I hope they get back on track when things get back to normal

According to their website, they are going to reopen today but I highly doubt it. I think it was just an attempt by them to get some attention but brothels are still not allowed to open. Hopefully it is going to happen in June or July

RE: Goldentime Saunaclub official thread - jaymarespie - 05-20-2021

(05-13-2021, 09:12 PM)twilloughby Wrote: What is the current situation with Goldentime Vienna? Any news? They had a great lineup before the covid crisis, I hope they get back on track when things get back to normal

GT always managed to get back on track with a strong lineup, hopefully the management is just as strong as before. I also heard that restrictions in Vienna will last a bit longer compared to other cities so the May 19 opening they announced does not seem realistic to me. Would be interesting to know whether the opening happened yesterday or not