SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums
Goldentime Saunaclub Wien - Karl-Gunsam-Gasse 1, 1110 - Printable Version

+- SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums (http://forum.sex-vienna.com)
+-- Forum: Brothels in Vienna (http://forum.sex-vienna.com/Forum-Brothels-in-Vienna)
+--- Forum: FKK Sauna Clubs in Vienna (http://forum.sex-vienna.com/Forum-FKK-Sauna-Clubs-in-Vienna)
+--- Thread: Goldentime Saunaclub Wien - Karl-Gunsam-Gasse 1, 1110 (/Thread-Goldentime-Saunaclub-Wien-Karl-Gunsam-Gasse-1-1110)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: Goldentime Saunaclub official thread - atencoat - 10-31-2019

(10-28-2019, 08:03 AM)Avienne Wrote: I was on the GT Oktoberfest, it was pretty good during the afternoon with good vibes, girls in lingerie and better food than on a typical workday. Later on it was just too crowded for me

Was there anything special other than better food than typically? I guess the entry was the same price, but maybe different beers than usual or anything to celebrate Oktoberfest? I'm thinking about going for the Christmas party, but if its just different food and more people, that doesn't sound that good to me.

RE: Goldentime Saunaclub official thread - firestorm2012 - 11-01-2019

(10-31-2019, 06:13 PM)atencoat Wrote:
(10-28-2019, 08:03 AM)Avienne Wrote: I was on the GT Oktoberfest, it was pretty good during the afternoon with good vibes, girls in lingerie and better food than on a typical workday. Later on it was just too crowded for me

Was there anything special other than better food than typically? I guess the entry was the same price, but maybe different beers than usual or anything to celebrate Oktoberfest? I'm thinking about going for the Christmas party, but if its just different food and more people, that doesn't sound that good to me.

That's usually all it is. They sometimes have some musical act on top but in general the parties nowadays are just a bit more crowded and don't really add to the experience, is what I think

RE: Goldentime Saunaclub official thread - XXX Addict - 11-01-2019

Saw a couple of new girls in Goldentime, but I didn’t talk too much with most of them after they were unhappy about me asking them for OWO. One of the new ones is Katarina from Bulgaria, who is quite talkative and a pretty good German speaker. She’s a slim brunette, gave good service. I would recommend her, but I can’t say for the rest as I skipped them after I saw their reaction to the OWO question.

RE: Goldentime Saunaclub official thread - smurfs - 11-07-2019

Do you see any progress since the new rules were introduced in Goldentime? Are there less upsells than earlier?

RE: Goldentime Saunaclub official thread - firestorm2012 - 11-07-2019

I personally have a feeling it got somewhat better but I am hearing mixed reports from other guys. Not talking about forum reviews or whatever but what is spoken at the club amongst the guests. To put it mildly: Asians are still hunted and super abused financially as they are the easiest target for a large group of girls. I think it got better for most regulars as new girls are not that much set on making 100€ for each half hour.

RE: Goldentime Saunaclub official thread - pepsi - 11-09-2019

(11-07-2019, 04:01 PM)firestorm2012 Wrote: Asians are still hunted and super abused financially as they are the easiest target for a large group of girls.

I don't think there will be a day when Asians won't be fooled. Their behaviour is a bit strange to a European and they can be easily ripped off by girls.

RE: Goldentime Saunaclub official thread - RomanticCrayon - 11-30-2019

I read that theres a ban on smoking in Vienna in every brothel and other places too (restaurants, bars, discos). Any smokers here who were to GT can tell me how this affects people in the saunaclub? Can people just go outside to the garden and have a cig there or how does it work? Thx.

RE: Goldentime Saunaclub official thread - firestorm2012 - 12-01-2019

(11-30-2019, 01:53 AM)RomanticCrayon Wrote: I read that theres a ban on smoking in Vienna in every brothel and other places too (restaurants, bars, discos). Any smokers here who were to GT can tell me how this affects people in the saunaclub? Can people just go outside to the garden and have a cig there or how does it work? Thx.

They have placed a tent in the garden where girls and guys go for a smoke now. It works but it must be annoying and girls smell more like smoke than before because the smoke gets into their hair more than before. Obviously there is no ventilation system in that tent. We all have to deal with it and find our ways to make it bearable. Time will tell what's next

RE: Goldentime Saunaclub official thread - RomanticCrayon - 12-02-2019

(12-01-2019, 01:45 PM)firestorm2012 Wrote:
(11-30-2019, 01:53 AM)RomanticCrayon Wrote: I read that theres a ban on smoking in Vienna in every brothel and other places too (restaurants, bars, discos). Any smokers here who were to GT can tell me how this affects people in the saunaclub? Can people just go outside to the garden and have a cig there or how does it work? Thx.

They have placed a tent in the garden where girls and guys go for a smoke now. It works but it must be annoying and girls smell more like smoke than before because the smoke gets into their hair more than before. Obviously there is no ventilation system in that tent. We all have to deal with it and find our ways to make it bearable. Time will tell what's next

Hmm, seems a little counter productive, but the law is the law. Unfortunately, this solution maybe not the best for those who dont like girls having smoke smell. Btw, cant they have an open section of the garden for smokers? Or is the tent there because its cold outside now? I thought the law is that people cant smoke inside the building. As you say, time will tell.

RE: Goldentime Saunaclub official thread - firestorm2012 - 12-02-2019

what is counter productive? the tent or the fact that people can't help themselves and need to smoke every other 10 minutes?
I think the tent is annoying but brilliant, assuming the police will still allow it after the first inspection.