SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums
Goldentime Saunaclub Wien - Karl-Gunsam-Gasse 1, 1110 - Printable Version

+- SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums (http://forum.sex-vienna.com)
+-- Forum: Brothels in Vienna (http://forum.sex-vienna.com/Forum-Brothels-in-Vienna)
+--- Forum: FKK Sauna Clubs in Vienna (http://forum.sex-vienna.com/Forum-FKK-Sauna-Clubs-in-Vienna)
+--- Thread: Goldentime Saunaclub Wien - Karl-Gunsam-Gasse 1, 1110 (/Thread-Goldentime-Saunaclub-Wien-Karl-Gunsam-Gasse-1-1110)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: New prices in Goldentime Vienna - Ragnaros - 09-10-2019

If you say they know what makes Wellcum so much better i believe you, but this means that they intentionally do not want to improve which is a strange mindset to have when running a business. And some things are actually pretty easy to improve. I can not really comment on how to stop girls from upselling(and if they know how Wellcum does it as you say why have they not done it already), but let us compare something simple like online presence which is nowadays important for literally any business. All Golden time has is a website that looks like it was made in 2001. Wellcum has a modern, often updated website with constant promotions, and a second website that has real pictures and info on the girls present, as well as a calendar showing which girls are in the club on which dates. Wellcum advertises on Instagram, Facebook and even post pics and clips on Twitter of new girls as soon as they come to work there. Online marketing will bring in new customers to a club, no doubt about that. And if those customers have a positive experience word of mouth will do it's thing and business will flourish. This is a win for everyone involved, the girls, the men and most of all the club.

New prices in Goldentime Vienna - supertotti - 09-11-2019

(09-10-2019, 11:38 AM)Ragnaros Wrote: No amount of advertising can make up for customers having a shitty experience. 

Vienna is one of the biggest business hubs of Europe and there are many tourists as well. There will be always enough people to target with ads. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter are widely used so the only thing that the GT staff has to do, is to use the online media. This won't help on regular customers, but I believe GT has enough opinions to survive without them too.

Personally the whole Vienna sex market is a surprise to me. If you check the web, there are only 5-10 companies which have real website, including Maxim, the big Laufhauses and few more. The Goldentime website is a joke, Funpalast's site also, Babylon's website again .. a good programmer could make a new website for few thousand euros and what is that amount for a sauna club?

But if we accept that websites are not so important than social media ads + a good landing page, then it is okay. But why they don't use better the social media platforms? They should be super silly or conservative or I don't know.

RE: New prices in Goldentime Vienna - PunterKing - 09-11-2019

(09-11-2019, 08:07 AM)supertotti Wrote:
(09-10-2019, 11:38 AM)Ragnaros Wrote: No amount of advertising can make up for customers having a shitty experience. 

Vienna is one of the biggest business hubs of Europe and there are many tourists as well. There will be always enough people to target with ads. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter are widely used so the only thing that the GT staff has to do, is to use the online media. This won't help on regular customers, but I believe GT has enough opinions to survive without them too.

Personally the whole Vienna sex market is a surprise to me. If you check the web, there are only 5-10 companies which have real website, including Maxim, the big Laufhauses and few more. The Goldentime website is a joke, Funpalast's site also, Babylon's website again .. a good programmer could make a new website for few thousand euros and what is that amount for a sauna club?

But if we accept that websites are not so important than social media ads + a good landing page, then it is okay. But why they don't use better the social media platforms? They should be super silly or conservative or I don't know.

I was also thinking on this question a lot. Maybe these brothels have enough money and a quite well-working business model, so they don't want to touch the good old things. While there are enough money in the business, they are not pushed to change the things.

RE: New prices in Goldentime Vienna - firestorm2012 - 09-11-2019

(09-11-2019, 09:11 AM)PunterKing Wrote: I was also thinking on this question a lot. Maybe these brothels have enough money and a quite well-working business model, so they don't want to touch the good old things. While there are enough money in the business, they are not pushed to change the things.

I think that was the case with GT until very recently. But I also think they had a devastating summer compared to the years prior 2019. I don't have the data to back that up other than what I hear from the girls and what I see with my own eyes when I visit GT. And FP has been on the down spiral for a while as well, too, from what I see, hear and feel.
That's why I think that now the pressure from the forums is finally reached the GT boss and he has reacted or it is a mix of pressure from forums, regular customers who complain and maybe also complaints on sight that have increased. I think that must be it.

RE: Goldentime Saunaclub official thread - smurfs - 09-22-2019

I visited Goldentime first time since they raised the entry fee. I quickly changed my clothes and looked around, there were quite a lot of girls inside. One of them was especially beautiful and I realised that at least 2-3 of other guests were staring her. I was the fastest and started a conversation with her. Smile

As it turned out, her name was Coralia and she had great English knowledge. We talked about few not too important topics and I asked her if kissing and natural French is possible and she confirmed it.

We go to rooms and I can tell you that her oral skills were quite good. He played with my stick well and her mouth was really soft and hot. When we turned to sex, I was able to hear her moans, it was really sexy and I believe she enjoyed it too.

After we finished she stayed with me for few more minutes and we had a short chit chat. I gave him 20 extra, it totally worthed it. I don’t know if she is always so cute or this was because of new policies of GT, but I was satisfied with the service level I got.

RE: Goldentime Saunaclub official thread - MrBuddy - 09-22-2019

Does anyone know if the girls stopped offering the premium in GT after the price change? Or is the 300 euro package now the premium? From what I've read, the new prices were added because of the upselling that locals and people online complained about. Or I might be wrong, but I'm sure the GT management knows about all of the bad reviews. Someone from the company must have seen them.

RE: Goldentime Saunaclub official thread - Ragnaros - 09-22-2019

I have not been there myself since the change, but the reviews on the local forum seem to be mixed. Apparently some girls adhere to the new rules, while others still try to charge 30 extra for NF once in the room.

RE: Goldentime Saunaclub official thread - fodor - 09-23-2019

(09-22-2019, 10:32 AM)smurfs Wrote: I visited Goldentime first time since they raised the entry fee. I quickly changed my clothes and looked around, there were quite a lot of girls inside. One of them was especially beautiful and I realised that at least 2-3 of other guests were staring her. I was the fastest and started a conversation with her. Smile

As it turned out, her name was Coralia and she had great English knowledge. We talked about few not too important topics and I asked her if kissing and natural French is possible and she confirmed it.

We go to rooms and I can tell you that her oral skills were quite good. He played with my stick well and her mouth was really soft and hot. When we turned to sex, I was able to hear her moans, it was really sexy and I believe she enjoyed it too.

After we finished she stayed with me for few more minutes and we had a short chit chat. I gave him 20 extra, it totally worthed it. I don’t know if she is always so cute or this was because of new policies of GT, but I was satisfied with the service level I got.

You were lucky. Coralia is one of the best girls in Goldentime so she is rarely free. She is also famous because of how acts and moans during sex among other traits.

RE: Goldentime Saunaclub official thread - MrBuddy - 09-23-2019

(09-22-2019, 05:56 PM)Ragnaros Wrote: I have not been there myself since the change, but the reviews on the local forum seem to be mixed. Apparently some girls adhere to the new rules, while others still try to charge 30 extra for NF once in the room.

Oh, I thought that with the new prices, the girls who charge extra would also get booted from the saunaclub? But I haven't really taken that promise seriously, as they won't just start banning the girls. Is it the same with saunaclubs, like in laufhauses that the girls are the main source of income for the business? I guess Goldentime gets money from the clients' entry fee too, but the girls are still the steady income for them, right?

RE: Goldentime Saunaclub official thread - firestorm2012 - 09-23-2019

(09-23-2019, 10:35 AM)MrBuddy Wrote:
(09-22-2019, 05:56 PM)Ragnaros Wrote: I have not been there myself since the change, but the reviews on the local forum seem to be mixed. Apparently some girls adhere to the new rules, while others still try to charge 30 extra for NF once in the room.

Oh, I thought that with the new prices, the girls who charge extra would also get booted from the saunaclub? But I haven't really taken that promise seriously, as they won't just start banning the girls. Is it the same with saunaclubs, like in laufhauses that the girls are the main source of income for the business? I guess Goldentime gets money from the clients' entry fee too, but the girls are still the steady income for them, right?

I think we all have to give it time and let the new (old) rules sink in. Some girls will still do what they always did and push it to the limit. No rule that management can set will ever be effective immediately 100%. Things take time but eventually I think, GT will push through and get rid of the few bad apples in the lineup.