SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums
Goldentime Saunaclub Wien - Karl-Gunsam-Gasse 1, 1110 - Printable Version

+- SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums (http://forum.sex-vienna.com)
+-- Forum: Brothels in Vienna (http://forum.sex-vienna.com/Forum-Brothels-in-Vienna)
+--- Forum: FKK Sauna Clubs in Vienna (http://forum.sex-vienna.com/Forum-FKK-Sauna-Clubs-in-Vienna)
+--- Thread: Goldentime Saunaclub Wien - Karl-Gunsam-Gasse 1, 1110 (/Thread-Goldentime-Saunaclub-Wien-Karl-Gunsam-Gasse-1-1110)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: Goldentime Saunaclub official thread - pete33 - 08-02-2019

Are the Goldentime girls offer CIM? If so, for how much?

RE: Goldentime Saunaclub official thread - PunterKing - 08-02-2019

(08-02-2019, 07:01 AM)pete33 Wrote: Are the Goldentime girls offer CIM? If so, for how much?

Most of the girls offer cum in mouth in Goldentime, but it doesn’t included in price. It costs an additional 60 EUR. If you want the girl swallow your cum, it needs another 60 EUR. These extras cost the same in all Vienna saunas.

RE: Goldentime Saunaclub official thread - PunterKing - 08-12-2019

A user posted an interesting report in local forum’s Goldentime thread.

He visited GT and talked with Anastasia, agreed in different services, including NF and French kiss. They left to a room and Anastasia started the NF well. But after a short period of time, she put the condom on and jumped on the punter.

The poor man had not enough time to feel the riding, because the sex worker did not like the position. They changed to missionary and the guy started to bang her when the girl jumped away. I’m done, she said and was wondering why the poster did not finish.

The poster wanted to continue the sex but the sex worker didn’t. She started to blow the guy but with condom only. When he asked to do it without, she denied that already did it at the beginning of meeting and wanted an extra 100 EUR to do it. The guy felt this unfair and cancelled the blowjob, left the room and paid only 60 EUR for the sex.

He started to find a new girl and soon found Alma. She agreed in NF and ZF too, so they left to a room. In the room Alma wanted 120 EUR for NF but the guy told him the normal price, what is 60 EUR. He told that sometimes he would pay 100, but never 120.

The girl still said that she only does NF for 120 and didn’t care what prices at other girls are. She even asked the guy if he doesn’t have money or what is the problem. Not surprisingly, at the end the guy put his bathrobe back on and wanted to left the room.

Alma then told him that he has to pay before leaving what the guy denied and told her that will go to the office. It seems it was enough and finally, Alma agreed in 100 EUR price. To teach her the lesson, the guy already did not want anything from her and left the room.

Personally, I believe that the poster had a very bad experience in GT and the staff should take care of such behaviour. The other forum users said the same, they feel Goldentime is like a Turkish bazaar. It doesn’t matter if you discuss the prices before going to room, if you are unlucky then the negotiation should be restarted in the room. The forum users also agreed that if such stories or Goldentime negative reviews spread on the international forums, the sauna club management should take serious steps.

What do you think? Is this the current situation in Goldentime? Or the poster just was unlucky and found two such girls? Lately more and more bad reviews appeared on the Internet but GT is still full with customers and sex workers too.

RE: Goldentime Saunaclub official thread - Ragnaros - 08-12-2019

Strange that GT management still allows such behavior, it is their establishment and it is completely within their rights to refuse entry to girls who behave this way. Perhaps they just don't care as long as the entry money is rolling on, but that may change in time if these negative reports keep spreading. By the time they see the need to do something about the situation it may be too late though.

RE: Goldentime Saunaclub official thread - PunterKing - 08-13-2019

(08-12-2019, 09:17 AM)Ragnaros Wrote: Strange that GT management still allows such behavior, it is their establishment and it is completely within their rights to refuse entry to girls who behave this way. Perhaps they just don't care as long as the entry money is rolling on, but that may change in time if these negative reports keep spreading. By the time they see the need to do something about the situation it may be too late though.

This is true but I can hardly imagine any situation where Sauna club and Goldentime doesn't mean the same in tourists' eyes. The local punters are another topic.

RE: Goldentime Saunaclub official thread - firestorm2012 - 08-18-2019

(08-12-2019, 09:17 AM)Ragnaros Wrote: Strange that GT management still allows such behavior, it is their establishment and it is completely within their rights to refuse entry to girls who behave this way. Perhaps they just don't care as long as the entry money is rolling on, but that may change in time if these negative reports keep spreading. By the time they see the need to do something about the situation it may be too late though.

negative reviews still keep on rolling in and still management has not shown much of a reaction at least as far as we can tell. The point will come, though. It has to come. Even the most hardcore GT fans on the local forum are starting to be pissed off or at least admit that it is not getting any better there.
Some of the GT girls are obviously out of control and are charging up to 300€ for what they promise to be a good time. Especially the Asian costumers are the target and at this point I have to shout out a warning. The price of half an hour at GT is and always was 60€. If you know how to deal with the girls this will also include OWO and sometimes kissing as well. Nothing wrong with paying more because you are generous. But know the price and know the deal, is what I am trying to say

RE: Goldentime Saunaclub official thread - Ragnaros - 08-18-2019

I am starting to wonder if the management is even aware of the negative reviews, although i am not sure which is worse, being oblivious to the situation in your own business, or knowing about it and not caring.

As for the 60 euro price a friend of mine who really likes FKKs went to GT recently with the mindset of paying 60 for half hour. He had a very bad time, as soon as he said he will not pay more than 60 the girls would walk away. He is not even some newbie who can't negotiate, has a lot of experience from German clubs.

(08-18-2019, 06:41 PM)Ragnaros Wrote: I am starting to wonder if the management is even aware of the negative reviews, although i am not sure which is worse, being oblivious to the situation in your own business, or knowing about it and not caring.

As for the 60 euro price a friend of mine who really likes FKKs went to GT recently with the mindset of paying 60 for half hour. He had a very bad time, as soon as he said he will not pay more than 60 the girls would walk away. He is not even some newbie who can't negotiate, has a lot of experience from German clubs.

GT management is totally aware. We even made them aware personally last time we visited. They've known for a very long time and they are dealing with the complaints on a daily basis. So far they are still picking the side of the girl almost every single time. There have been instances in which some girls were let go or forced to take a longer vacation after massive complaints, though. Those were cases when girls tried to charge 300€ for half an hour pushing extras on the Asian guys who didn't really know what they were being sold. 
Asians are taken advantage of more than ever before, it seems.

RE: Goldentime Saunaclub official thread - Ragnaros - 08-18-2019

What kind of extras do they sell to reach 300 in 30 minutes? Even if they do CIM + Anal there is no way that costs 300 for just half hour!

(08-18-2019, 08:05 PM)Ragnaros Wrote: What kind of extras do they sell to reach 300 in 30 minutes? Even if they do CIM + Anal there is no way that costs 300 for just half hour!

that's the thing.. they are just inventing fantasy charges for what used to cost 60 and add whatever they feel might stick. But when I say "they" I actually just mean a handful of bad apples. Most of the girls are honest but some are really pushing it.