SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums
Saunaclub Funpalast - Richard-Strauss-Straße 8, 1230 - Printable Version

+- SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums (http://forum.sex-vienna.com)
+-- Forum: Brothels in Vienna (https://forum.sex-vienna.comForum-Brothels-in-Vienna)
+--- Forum: FKK Sauna Clubs in Vienna (https://forum.sex-vienna.comForum-FKK-Sauna-Clubs-in-Vienna)
+--- Thread: Saunaclub Funpalast - Richard-Strauss-Straße 8, 1230 (/Thread-Saunaclub-Funpalast-Richard-Strauss-Stra%C3%9Fe-8-1230)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Saunaclub Funpalast official thread - Kunderra124 - 10-01-2019

(10-01-2019, 03:09 PM)Final Critic Wrote: In my opinion, comparing Funpalast to Goldentime Leonding is nonsense because there's like 200km between the two places. Also, I don't really consider Funpalast to be a real saunaclub anymore, so comparisons with any FKK doesn't make sense to me. Funpalast is really only for people who want to save money or spend the least amount possible, but in the end they won't because of the upselling you mentioned too.

Well at least the girls don't want to sell themselves cheap. Now you really need to pay 60+ EUR if you want something from the girls there otherwise it will be a big NO in most cases. Once one of them starts to offer a "special service" eventually all of them realize it is not a bad idea.

RE: Saunaclub Funpalast official thread - PunterKing - 10-02-2019

New info: Funpalast has just raised the entry fee. It costs 90 EUR, 10 EUR more than before. The half-hour sex ticket is still included.

RE: Saunaclub Funpalast official thread - firestorm2012 - 10-03-2019

You gotta give it to them, they are keeping their word. I heard through the grapevine already last year that the entry fee would gradually be raised and they did it twice so far. Those are small steps, they shouldn't matter. Maybe, with the extra money they maybe are making (in case that they don't lose a sizeable portion of their budget clients because of it) they can work a bit on the run-down things in the club which make it this cheap-looking. I think raising the price for the entry is definitely the right move. I am just not sure if it is at the right time.

RE: Saunaclub Funpalast official thread - Rodolpho - 10-09-2019

Any1 been to FP since the entry fee was raised? I dont think 10e is gonna make a lot of ppl not go, but still interested to know if theres a difference in the number of people.

RE: Saunaclub Funpalast official thread - firestorm2012 - 10-09-2019

(10-09-2019, 03:43 AM)Rodolpho Wrote: Any1 been to FP since the entry fee was raised? I dont think 10e is gonna make a lot of ppl not go, but still interested to know if theres a difference in the number of people.

initially it will have some impact because people are like that - lots of outrage because of small issues but in the end it will balance itself out. There shouldn't be a single customer lost bc of 10€.
That said, I asked a girl who works there and she said that so far all is the same

RE: Saunaclub Funpalast official thread - luckybastard - 10-21-2019

I dont know about you guys but according to my experience the more I pick the same girl over and over again, the more the quality of service drops. I am a decent looking guy with manners so I dont see why the service gets worse and worse when I go with the same girl. It is also that sugar daddy feeling that they get too comfortable talking about family issues and such. Nowadays I rather pick a new girl every time I go to FP and I advise you guys to follow the same tactic

RE: Saunaclub Funpalast official thread - ConnorMacLeod - 10-21-2019

(10-21-2019, 11:07 AM)luckybastard Wrote: I dont know about you guys but according to my experience the more I pick the same girl over and over again, the more the quality of service drops. I am a decent looking guy with manners so I dont see why the service gets worse and worse when I go with the same girl. It is also that sugar daddy feeling that they get too comfortable talking about family issues and such. Nowadays I rather pick a new girl every time I go to FP and I advise you guys to follow the same tactic

I thought it would work the other way around. If you're a regular, you get the same level of service or maybe even better. And not that the sessions start to deteriorate one after the other. Seems weird, thought it would work like that in Funpalast too, or maybe you were just an unluckybastard with these girls. Tongue

RE: Saunaclub Funpalast official thread - Thebauss - 10-28-2019

I also prefer new girls, usually the ones I never saw before. Many of them leave within a couple of weeks but I rather try out many different girls than being with only a few of them all the time. Usually turns out to be a good experience. I'm not saying it's always good but in the end variety always feels great

RE: Saunaclub Funpalast official thread - Schubart - 11-01-2019

(10-21-2019, 09:50 PM)ConnorMacLeod Wrote: I thought it would work the other way around. If you're a regular, you get the same level of service or maybe even better. And not that the sessions start to deteriorate one after the other. Seems weird, thought it would work like that in Funpalast too, or maybe you were just an unluckybastard with these girls. Tongue

I think if the girl is smart enough then she realizes that regulars are very beneficial for her business. I have met multiple girls who prefer meeting me over new guys she is not familiar with. They often openly talk about all the negative surprises they get from these new clients. Also it is easier both for you and for the girl if she already knows what type of service you prefer. So the service gets better and she might even get a good tip (from me at least)

RE: Saunaclub Funpalast official thread - firestorm2012 - 11-01-2019

(11-01-2019, 08:05 AM)Schubart Wrote:
(10-21-2019, 09:50 PM)ConnorMacLeod Wrote: I thought it would work the other way around. If you're a regular, you get the same level of service or maybe even better. And not that the sessions start to deteriorate one after the other. Seems weird, thought it would work like that in Funpalast too, or maybe you were just an unluckybastard with these girls. Tongue

I think if the girl is smart enough then she realizes that regulars are very beneficial for her business. I have met multiple girls who prefer meeting me over new guys she is not familiar with. They often openly talk about all the negative surprises they get from these new clients. Also it is easier both for you and for the girl if she already knows what type of service you prefer. So the service gets better and she might even get a good tip (from me at least)

Smart girls know how to deal with any kind of customer and those girls are the ones who are booked all the time and are not available to the masses most of the time. That is because they pick their clients wisely and treat them in the best possible way.