SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums
Saunaclub Funpalast - Richard-Strauss-Straße 8, 1230 - Printable Version

+- SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums (http://forum.sex-vienna.com)
+-- Forum: Brothels in Vienna (https://forum.sex-vienna.comForum-Brothels-in-Vienna)
+--- Forum: FKK Sauna Clubs in Vienna (https://forum.sex-vienna.comForum-FKK-Sauna-Clubs-in-Vienna)
+--- Thread: Saunaclub Funpalast - Richard-Strauss-Straße 8, 1230 (/Thread-Saunaclub-Funpalast-Richard-Strauss-Stra%C3%9Fe-8-1230)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Saunaclub Funpalast official thread - supertotti - 09-11-2019

I think the same as I've just written in the New prices in Goldentime topic. Funpalast also needs a good social media manager and target the customers online. This is the best solution to have new customers who can be regulars later.

RE: Saunaclub Funpalast official thread - atencoat - 09-15-2019

(09-11-2019, 08:18 AM)supertotti Wrote: I think the same as I've just written in the New prices in Goldentime topic. Funpalast also needs a good social media manager and target the customers online. This is the best solution to have new customers who can be regulars later.

I agree. A good online presence and some social media marketing can do charms for any business. The owners of Funpalast should know this, so there must be a reason why they are not doing it. Maybe they have enough customers and they think this is not necessary? I can only guess as an outsider, but having an updated website and doing some advertising online is a nobrainer for me.

RE: Saunaclub Funpalast official thread - ChrisBerg - 09-24-2019

I went to FP recently and although it is cheaper than GT I am honestly sick of watching girls staring at their phones completely ignoring the clients in the saunaclub. It killed the vibe for me, FP should man up and ban mobile phones or do something about the situation in my opinion. I know many places that are much more welcoming than FP so not going to visit again any time soon

RE: Saunaclub Funpalast official thread - firestorm2012 - 09-25-2019

(09-24-2019, 11:00 PM)ChrisBerg Wrote: I went to FP recently and although it is cheaper than GT I am honestly sick of watching girls staring at their phones completely ignoring the clients in the saunaclub. It killed the vibe for me, FP should man up and ban mobile phones or do something about the situation in my opinion. I know many places that are much more welcoming than FP so not going to visit again any time soon

As it is today, I think all 3 FKK clubs have that problem. In all of them the girls often concentrate on their mobile phones over the clients. And I actually think that all 3 clubs have a rule but don't enforce it.

RE: Saunaclub Funpalast official thread - XXX Addict - 09-28-2019

Madalina who worked in Funpalast a while ago is back to where she started at FP. Madalina is not the prettiest girl I’ve been with, but I definitely wouldn’t call her ugly either. She’s quite pale, tattoos on various places of her body, must be around 170cm tall but probably shorter. She’s quite witty and has a good sense of humour, definitely a unique type.

She also worked in GT around a year ago where she was considered to be an average looking girl among so many great looking girls TBH. Back when she started, she made a name for herself in FP for refusing to go to the room with a lot of guys. Even regulars who she didn’t feel chemistry with.  She was also known for refusing to offer kisses and oral without condom and showed a certain take-it-or-leave-it mentality.

Overall, to me and in my opinion Madalina is an maybe an tad above average looking girl and not the beauty that some people seem to think that she is. On top of that I would definitely NOT call her a really good service provider. She’s often moody and therefore the outcome is uncertain. Recommended? Definitely not for everybody, but probably worth a try if you like her looks and strong personalities.

RE: Saunaclub Funpalast official thread - PunterKing - 09-30-2019

(09-28-2019, 05:33 PM)XXX Addict Wrote: Madalina who worked in Funpalast a while ago is back to where she started at FP. Madalina is not the prettiest girl I’ve been with, but I definitely wouldn’t call her ugly either. She’s quite pale, tattoos on various places of her body, must be around 170cm tall but probably shorter. She’s quite witty and has a good sense of humour, definitely a unique type.

She also worked in GT around a year ago where she was considered to be an average looking girl among so many great looking girls TBH. Back when she started, she made a name for herself in FP for refusing to go to the room with a lot of guys. Even regulars who she didn’t feel chemistry with.  She was also known for refusing to offer kisses and oral without condom and showed a certain take-it-or-leave-it mentality.

Overall, to me and in my opinion Madalina is an maybe an tad above average looking girl and not the beauty that some people seem to think that she is. On top of that I would definitely NOT call her a really good service provider. She’s often moody and therefore the outcome is uncertain. Recommended? Definitely not for everybody, but probably worth a try if you like her looks and strong personalities.

Your report sounded me like she is not a recommended girl. If she is often in bad mood and refuses the clients then I would not like to try her.

RE: Saunaclub Funpalast official thread - Vixenboy - 10-01-2019

FP is crazy, the girls are so caught up on offering extra services.. The girls I went in the room with all tried to upsell. There is no such thing like picking one girl over the another because she provides better service. You only get better service if you pay extra. Kissing, licking, blowjob, everything you can even slightly consider as extra service costs 20€-50€, all arbitrarily set prices. When you go to Funpalast looking for some fun then you don't really want to negotiate prizes during sex. They catch you in the middle of things with these questions when it is harder to say no.

If you compare FP to Goldentime Leonding you realize it is complete nonsense. The girls there make sure everything is crystal clear at the beginning, the price is set and then we begin. There is a mutual agreement between the girls, everyone knows the rules and they stick to it. Result: much better experience

RE: Saunaclub Funpalast official thread - XXX Addict - 10-01-2019

(09-28-2019, 05:33 PM)XXX Addict Wrote: Madalina who worked in Funpalast a while ago is back to where she started at FP. Madalina is not the prettiest girl I’ve been with, but I definitely wouldn’t call her ugly either. She’s quite pale, tattoos on various places of her body, must be around 170cm tall but probably shorter. She’s quite witty and has a good sense of humour, definitely a unique type.

Madalina has already left Funpalast and went back to Goldentime, just like last year. Seems like even after the price change in GT, the girls still prefer working there compared to Funpalast. I just don't understand why she appears for a couple of days or weeks in Funpalast, just to go back to Goldentime. Anyway, if you're interested, you can find her in GT now.

RE: Saunaclub Funpalast official thread - Final Critic - 10-01-2019

(10-01-2019, 11:07 AM)Vixenboy Wrote: FP is crazy, the girls are so caught up on offering extra services.. The girls I went in the room with all tried to upsell. There is no such thing like picking one girl over the another because she provides better service. You only get better service if you pay extra. Kissing, licking, blowjob, everything you can even slightly consider as extra service costs 20€-50€, all arbitrarily set prices. When you go to Funpalast looking for some fun then you don't really want to negotiate prizes during sex. They catch you in the middle of things with these questions when it is harder to say no.

If you compare FP to Goldentime Leonding you realize it is complete nonsense. The girls there make sure everything is crystal clear at the beginning, the price is set and then we begin. There is a mutual agreement between the girls, everyone knows the rules and they stick to it. Result: much better experience

In my opinion, comparing Funpalast to Goldentime Leonding is nonsense because there's like 200km between the two places. Also, I don't really consider Funpalast to be a real saunaclub anymore, so comparisons with any FKK doesn't make sense to me. Funpalast is really only for people who want to save money or spend the least amount possible, but in the end they won't because of the upselling you mentioned too.

RE: Saunaclub Funpalast official thread - firestorm2012 - 10-01-2019

I agree that the comparison is wrong but people always do it because it used to a real Saunaclub for so many years and even though it was never on the same level as GT, it was a competitor for sure and took a piece of the cake. Or a bigger one than now. Nowadays they are not in the same caregory anymore in my opinion but I said that many times before. Many people obviously disagree and that's ok. But GT Leonding is really in a different market altogether.