SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums
Saunaclub Funpalast - Richard-Strauss-Straße 8, 1230 - Printable Version

+- SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums (http://forum.sex-vienna.com)
+-- Forum: Brothels in Vienna (https://forum.sex-vienna.comForum-Brothels-in-Vienna)
+--- Forum: FKK Sauna Clubs in Vienna (https://forum.sex-vienna.comForum-FKK-Sauna-Clubs-in-Vienna)
+--- Thread: Saunaclub Funpalast - Richard-Strauss-Straße 8, 1230 (/Thread-Saunaclub-Funpalast-Richard-Strauss-Stra%C3%9Fe-8-1230)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Saunaclub Funpalast official thread - Final Critic - 09-05-2019

I was never too into saunaclubs, especially now with what's happening in Vienna, but I feel there is a big number of clients who are attracted to the idea of chilling next to a pool and having dozens of girls walking around naked. I think FKKs will always be relevant, but they might decline a bit in popularity, which is okay with me. I have nothing particularly against saunaclubs, its just not for me.

RE: Saunaclub Funpalast official thread - PunterKing - 09-05-2019

(09-04-2019, 10:54 AM)firestorm2012 Wrote: Since this is the Funpalast thread the question should be rather... is FP responsible for the obvious decline in quality and customer numbers in the FKK scene and the sex scene in Vienna overall?

Quick answer from my POV: they might be to some extent. Please feel free to discuss with me if you dare!!! Smile

FP is one of two big sauna clubs in Vienna, so they should have some role. I believe the sex workers are connected to other sex workers, it is common that members of the same friend group work in different places. Once the girls in Goldentime and other places heard what is "normal" in Fun Palast, they started to do the same. The biggest players' behaviour always sets the rules, so the FP management might be responsible for the current situation in Vienna.

RE: Saunaclub Funpalast official thread - fodor - 09-06-2019

The big question is that those people, who are loud on forums, mean the majority of customers, or most people don't care what is happening now in Vienna saunas? Some forum users can make a relatively big noise.

RE: Saunaclub Funpalast official thread - firestorm2012 - 09-06-2019

there is noise in the forums and then there are solid facts. It is obvious that there are less customers overall in the 3 FKK clubs in Vienna. I use the term FKK loosely because only GT fits that criteria somewhat. FP and Fresh never were FKK, girls always wore different kinds of outfits with no real system or obvious rule from where I am sitting.

So, the saunaclubs in Vienna are having a hard time with not only bad reviews on the forums and complaints about all kinds of things and declining visitor numbers. In case of FP also the number of girls is declining which is a disaster for them. Seeing that they reduced the entry fee for the clients in order to raise it for the ladies and have a higher number of girls at any given point in time, as it seems now, it is not paying off as planned.

The question was raised: " is FP responsible for the obvious decline in quality and customer numbers in the FKK scene and the sex scene in Vienna overall?"

My answer: definitely maybe Smile

I will soon write a blog post about this. Please feel free to give me some insight. What is your opinion on this matter?

RE: Saunaclub Funpalast official thread - XXX Addict - 09-06-2019

In addition to the girls and what they are currently doing, I think one of the other reasons for the decline in quality is actually the fact that FP keeps lowering the entry price. By doing this, they attract a certain kind of clientele that I personally do not really like being around. With the cheap entry price, almost anyone can go in and have his time. This might be good for the individual, but I don’t think it’s good for the FP business or the girls in general and I feel they are hurting themselves by doing this.

RE: Saunaclub Funpalast official thread - firestorm2012 - 09-06-2019

(09-06-2019, 12:06 PM)XXX Addict Wrote: In addition to the girls and what they are currently doing, I think one of the other reasons for the decline in quality is actually the fact that FP keeps lowering the entry price. By doing this, they attract a certain kind of clientele that I personally do not really like being around. With the cheap entry price, almost anyone can go in and have his time. This might be good for the individual, but I don’t think it’s good for the FP business or the girls in general and I feel they are hurting themselves by doing this.

I also think that this has resulted in a separation of clients and that was to be exepcted. Personally I only go to FP to see what is new and if I expect a certain girl there. I absolutely do not expect to spend a quality time there at all. Not in terms of wellness, not in terms of sex and not in terms of comfort or being in a great social environment.

RE: Saunaclub Funpalast official thread - pepsi - 09-07-2019

(09-06-2019, 11:20 AM)firestorm2012 Wrote: I will soon write a blog post about this. Please feel free to give me some insight. What is your opinion on this matter?

I always read your replies, I believe you know much about Vienna sex scene. Now I've just registered an account to tell you my opinion. I think the Goldentime staff has difficult task to give advantages to girls, so there should be a a hidden rule that the girls can offer the services for more money. I can't believe the staff don't know what is happening in their own sauna club, they should know for sure.

The FP pricing system is cheaper for customers, so many of them choose Fun Palast over Goldentime. I read a user review in ISG where he chose FP because of half hour sex was included into entry fee. It is a big advantage for cheaper people, who wants to have sex and not relax in a sauna club. I know that many people from other countries want to try any kind of brothels, because in their country the paid sex is not allowed. The fact that it is legal in Austria, is somewhat wonderful thing, what a man should try.

These people won't care the quality, they just want to have real sex with a real sex worker. And if Fun Palast gives half hour sex for free, all of them will choose that club.

One more thing. I know that Wellcum is the nr1 sauna club in Austria, but tourists won't visit it because of its location. Tourists want to visit Vienna only and then they will choose Fun Palast over Goldentime in most cases.

RE: Saunaclub Funpalast official thread - PunterKing - 09-07-2019

(09-07-2019, 01:49 PM)pepsi Wrote: The FP pricing system is cheaper for customers

But who is the real customer of Fun Palast? The Girls or the Punters? How many times a Punter visits FP a week? One or two times? And how many times a Girl visits FP? Every day? Or three-four times a week for sure, if she wants to earn some money.

RE: Saunaclub Funpalast official thread - firestorm2012 - 09-08-2019

(09-07-2019, 01:49 PM)pepsi Wrote:
(09-06-2019, 11:20 AM)firestorm2012 Wrote: I will soon write a blog post about this. Please feel free to give me some insight. What is your opinion on this matter?

The FP pricing system is cheaper for customers, so many of them choose Fun Palast over Goldentime. I read a user review in ISG where he chose FP because of half hour sex was included into entry fee. It is a big advantage for cheaper people, who wants to have sex and not relax in a sauna club. I know that many people from other countries want to try any kind of brothels, because in their country the paid sex is not allowed. The fact that it is legal in Austria, is somewhat wonderful thing, what a man should try.

These people won't care the quality, they just want to have real sex with a real sex worker. And if Fun Palast gives half hour sex for free, all of them will choose that club.

One more thing. I know that Wellcum is the nr1 sauna club in Austria, but tourists won't visit it because of its location. Tourists want to visit Vienna only and then they will choose Fun Palast over Goldentime in most cases.

Thank you for your input and opinion. I think there is no debate about what is cheaper and what is not. But if that is the only important criteria and everything is just noise then all the clients would go there and all the girls would want to work there. Is that the case? Far from it, the numbers are going down gradually and there is in my opinion no room anymore to be cheaper than what it is now. And that should worry them and worry you, too, if you are a fan of the ticket system.

While we are writing this, we have prepared new articles which you will find in our Sex Vienna blog on the front page.

RE: Saunaclub Funpalast official thread - PunterKing - 09-09-2019

(09-08-2019, 11:00 PM)firestorm2012 Wrote: While we are writing this, we have prepared new articles which you will find in our Sex Vienna blog on the front page.

I've just read your blog post here: https://sex-vienna.com/2019/09/06/is-funpalast-responsible-for-the-decline-in-quality-of-austrian-saunaclubs/

First of all, I really enjoyed to read the whole post, it was like a good story in a book. You summarised well what happened on the Vienna Saunaclub market, how Goldentime became the number one saunaclub and how the FP management tried to catch them. By reading the today morning news, we already know that Goldentime has just raised their prices. I believe they wanted to stop the upsells and give more money to the girls same time.

We will see how the Goldentime management decision will have effect on FP's traffic. It can happen that the returning guests of Goldentime don't want to pay more money and will switch to FP. It is also possible, that by stopping the upsells and shady tactics, the Goldentime regulars will be happier and pay the more expensive prices.

We will see it soon.