SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums
Saunaclub Funpalast - Richard-Strauss-Straße 8, 1230 - Printable Version

+- SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums (http://forum.sex-vienna.com)
+-- Forum: Brothels in Vienna (https://forum.sex-vienna.comForum-Brothels-in-Vienna)
+--- Forum: FKK Sauna Clubs in Vienna (https://forum.sex-vienna.comForum-FKK-Sauna-Clubs-in-Vienna)
+--- Thread: Saunaclub Funpalast - Richard-Strauss-Straße 8, 1230 (/Thread-Saunaclub-Funpalast-Richard-Strauss-Stra%C3%9Fe-8-1230)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Saunaclub Funpalast official thread - PunterKing - 08-06-2019

Yes, its a choice of taste. Some people like classic sex clubs while others want to relax in a pool, examining the girls meantime and have sex at the end. It depends on you what you want.

RE: Saunaclub Funpalast official thread - PunterKing - 08-06-2019

I have just read another report of Fun Palast. A local guy visited the place on Saturday, around 4pm. He decided to visit it because he used his last block of 7-blocker of Goldentime and did not want to buy another one.

At the time of visit there were not too much people in FP, but there were more Austrian men than in Goldentime. There were also 15-20 girls too.

He had a conversation with many girls, including Marie, Loradena, Diana, Aura and another one, and was looking for French kiss. Surprisingly only the Slovenian girl, Aura provided this service but she was not the type of the punter.

Not long later he found Raisa, a girl from Moldova, who was already paid for a session in the past. She was a slim and pretty girl and confirmed that French kissing is also possible. They went to the upstairs to the Arabian rooms to have the action.

The guy summarised his opinion at the end: he thinks that for good sex nor Goldentime not Fun Palast is ideal, since studios are better alternative for less money. In Goldentime you can find good naked girls but there you should pay the entry fee too. But it is still better than Fun Palast, where you can’t find such girls by default.

RE: Saunaclub Funpalast official thread - PunterKing - 08-16-2019

A nice story from Fun Palast, however it is clear that the punter was under the influence of memories. He visited the sauna club and got some drink and a good sauna session. After he finished, found a 27 years old blonde Bulgarian girl, who he met many times in Goldentime Linz.

They sat down and started to talk, discuss the old memories from Upper Austria and consumed two more drinks in the meantime. Then they left to the rooms and had sex and the punter returned to the main area to use the pool.

He relaxed there when the girl joined him again with few sponges and then left him alone. The girl appeared again a hour ago and they consumed 2 more drinks together. They left to the rooms again, now for one and half hour and the user got what he deserved. Finally, he gave a hefty tip and a box of pralines to the sex worker what she returned with tender kisses. He left the sauna club around 2am and had a very good night.

I’m mentioning this report here because Fun Palast got many bad reviews lately. Of course, not only bad things are happening in the world so beautiful memories also should be shared with others.

RE: Saunaclub Funpalast official thread - Bixbie - 08-19-2019

My last FP visit went surprisingly good. A sweet dark haired girl approached me who I never saw in FP before, her name is Vanessa. Not sure if she was working there a while ago or completely fresh, honestly I didn't pay much attention lately on other girls outside the few I usually go with. Still I am not against it if a hot SW approaches me. She is a skinny girl with nice face, nice curves. She didn't need to ask me twice, we negotiated what I want and she led me to the room.

I supposed she is Romanian which turned out to be true after we got undressed in the room. She was really enthusiastic, joking around and laughing, smiling. It is something that only new girls do who become SWs with high hopes. Vanessa treated me like his boyfriend right from the beginning. I asked for GFE but she was fully a GFE type from the beginning. Always very close, good eye contact, cuddling. Going to repeat for sure

RE: Saunaclub Funpalast official thread - smurfs - 08-21-2019

(08-16-2019, 08:38 AM)PunterKing Wrote: A nice story from Fun Palast, however it is clear that the punter was under the influence of memories. He visited the sauna club and got some drink and a good sauna session. After he finished, found a 27 years old blonde Bulgarian girl, who he met many times in Goldentime Linz.

They sat down and started to talk, discuss the old memories from Upper Austria and consumed two more drinks in the meantime. Then they left to the rooms and had sex and the punter returned to the main area to use the pool.

He relaxed there when the girl joined him again with few sponges and then left him alone. The girl appeared again a hour ago and they consumed 2 more drinks together. They left to the rooms again, now for one and half hour and the user got what he deserved. Finally, he gave a hefty tip and a box of pralines to the sex worker what she returned with tender kisses. He left the sauna club around 2am and had a very good night.

I’m mentioning this report here because Fun Palast got many bad reviews lately. Of course, not only bad things are happening in the world so beautiful memories also should be shared with others.

Thank you for your reports from Goldentime and Fun Palast. I read all of them and just wanted to give you a thumbs up to continue them. Reputation points were also given to you.

RE: Saunaclub Funpalast official thread - PunterKing - 08-22-2019

Thank you smurfs. I check the relevant Sauna threads every day and report you if I find something interesting. Many information is available only in German and I think English-speaking people should be also warned what happen in the most-known Vienna sauna clubs, brothels and laufhauses. You can consider this behaviour as one of my hobbies, and you can guess, what is my other hobby Smile

RE: Saunaclub Funpalast official thread - Hans - 08-27-2019

I've been with a girl named Rania in FP. She looked really hot with those big tits of hers so I couldn't resist. Unfortunately I had a bad session with her and seems like she is rather the indifferent type. Not recommend, I don't think she can offer a good service so you guys better don't let those big tits mesmerize you

RE: Saunaclub Funpalast official thread - PunterKing - 09-02-2019

A user in ISG posted his bad experience about Fun Palast, he visited the sauna club and did not like the lineup. He said, there were many fat girls and almost all girls refused the kiss. He became mad and even he did not use the free sex included in entry fee, he left the place. Lately he went to Goldentime.

RE: Saunaclub Funpalast official thread - fodor - 09-04-2019

What do you think guys, is the Vienna sex scene is changing into a better direction? Is the golden decade of sauna clubs over? It seems to me that the leading Vienna sauna clubs do not regulate the girls well and there are more and more stories about upselling. Most likely the tourists don't read the local German forums and they don't know what are the usual prices in such brothels. So they don't care. But Vienna punters do.

Will be there enough tourists to replace the disappointed local punters? And what will be with those customers who are looking for not only sex, but for relax too? I can hardly imagine other places where you can have sauna, pool and such things, plus you can have sex.

Another thing, that the sex market in Vienna is saturated and noone will open a new sauna club, so there is no pressure on the current sauna's owners to change their behaviour. I believe they still earn good money, otherwise they would not let the girls do these tricks. I'm really sceptic and believe that there won't be too much changes in the current situation in Fun Palast and Goldentime. Angry

RE: Saunaclub Funpalast official thread - firestorm2012 - 09-04-2019

Since this is the Funpalast thread the question should be rather... is FP responsible for the obvious decline in quality and customer numbers in the FKK scene and the sex scene in Vienna overall?

Quick answer from my POV: they might be to some extent. Please feel free to discuss with me if you dare!!! Smile