SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums
Saunaclub Funpalast - Richard-Strauss-Straße 8, 1230 - Printable Version

+- SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums (http://forum.sex-vienna.com)
+-- Forum: Brothels in Vienna (https://forum.sex-vienna.comForum-Brothels-in-Vienna)
+--- Forum: FKK Sauna Clubs in Vienna (https://forum.sex-vienna.comForum-FKK-Sauna-Clubs-in-Vienna)
+--- Thread: Saunaclub Funpalast - Richard-Strauss-Straße 8, 1230 (/Thread-Saunaclub-Funpalast-Richard-Strauss-Stra%C3%9Fe-8-1230)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Saunaclub Funpalast official thread - Ragnaros - 07-03-2019

A girl I was with in laufhaus Rachel also started in Funpalast at age 19 so it seems that a lot of girls start out there for some reason. Anyway, she told me that she didn't like it there because of the ticket system and revealed that girls only get 50 for the ticket which seems low for Vienna.

RE: Saunaclub Funpalast official thread - firestorm2012 - 07-03-2019

(07-02-2019, 05:59 PM)Dex Wrote:
(06-27-2019, 09:24 AM)tissue333 Wrote: Stefanie and Ella, friends, both of them are around 18-19. They are beginners, especially Stefianie but she looks more gorgeous and you can get a GFE with her.

Hmm, 18-19 year old GFE? Sounds amazing! Next time im in FP ill try to catch her for a session. Was any1 with her already and if so is she worth keeping an eye out for?

Chances are they will not be there any longer.

RE: Saunaclub Funpalast official thread - twilloughby - 07-12-2019

I've been in FP on Wed at night and the lineup was surprisingly bad. I was quite pissed to be honest, but after a while I noticed Ella who is one of my go-to girls at FP. She has a 7/10 body with beautiful face. The type of girl you can joke around with, also very kind. Another thing I like about her is she keeps on riding when any other girl would have gone tired long ago. Ella saved my day and I would pick her every time.

However I also want to know when is the most appropriate time to visit FP if I want a better lineup. Any advice would be appriciated

RE: Saunaclub Funpalast official thread - PunterKing - 07-22-2019

I've just read an interesting report in the local forum; it was in English. Yesterday a guy asked the forum community which sauna club to use. He read a lot about Goldentime and Fun Palast and wanted to know more about them. He understood that Fun Palast has an 80 EUR entry fee and it includes a half hour session with girls. On the other hand, Goldentime's entry fee is 90 EUR and it does not include sex. His biggest concern was about the quality and asked if the FP girls are worse than Goldentime Girls.

He was looking for a real GFE and also asked the forum readers if sauna clubs are good for finding such girls.

Not long after this post the first user replied him and answered that food and drinks are included in GT's entry fee and there are more differences between the two sauna clubs. The girls in Goldentime are naked or half-naked, while the FP girls wear bikini. The girlfriend experience can be found in both places, but it is worth to ask the girls before the session to be sure about it.

Another user answered that in summer Goldentime might be better because of the outdoor pool and its very nice garden. Fun Palast has bigger space inside, it is less crowded, its indoor pool is also nice, and he told that he finds the second sauna quieter. A third user agreed that FP is less crowded, but only until the evening, since it become full after 10 pm.

The original poster replied to the thread today morning, around 10am. He chose Fun Palast and had mixed feelings. He liked the place, but the sexual experience was not too good. First, he thought that the place is bigger inside, because the building was bigger when he saw it outside. He liked the different amenities, the saunas, showers, pool, two bars, some electronic games and many other things. He also liked that there were other guests who were actively relaxing, in the chairs, pool and saunas and did not go there to have sex only. Then he was not problem doing the same, and relaxed a bit.

As he reported, there were around 30 girls in Fun Palast. None of them were totally naked but wore bikini or sexy lingerie instead. Some girls were walking around and trying to interact with customers, others were sitting and talking with the other girls in pairs or smaller groups. The girls were not intrusive, he was able to relax in peace. Some girls tried to smiley on him and make eye contact, some others tried to contact him directly, but he always asked more time. Only one of the girls was pushier but then she left him too. He did not understand one thing, some of the other customers were talking longer with the girls and then did not go to room with them.

The poster wanted to use his half-hour voucher and have a blond and cute girl. Finally, he found a petite Romanian with nice boobs and red lingerie. The only thing he asked was if kissing is possible and the girl confirmed it so they went to a room.

Inside he tried to kiss the girl who looked a bit surprised but after this short intermezzo, she answered the kiss with her opened duckface lips. It was totally not a GFE experience so the poster decided, won’t force kissing but will feel himself as good as it is possible. His previous plan to ask the girl for bareback French was also not realised, the sex worker sucked his stick in condom.
After few minutes of French, the girl switched to sex and was riding the guy. After another few minutes they switched to missionary. Only 10 minutes elapsed when the guy’s penis started to become flabby and the girl asked him what happened. He lied that it was because of the condom but actually he felt that he was fucking a sex doll and he just simply lost his interest.
At the end the girl finished him with her hands and managed it that way to not spread his seeds on her body. She also asked him if everything is okay, but it was clear that she did not care of the answer.

* I forgot to mention a very interesting thing at the beginning of this post. When the poster entered the room with the sex worker, she asked him, if he would pay her a drink after the session. He was surprised but agreed and felt that maybe the girls earn less money after the half-hour vouchers than the extra hours. He thought the girl asked him to buy a drink because of this reason.

I posted this story here because I believe it has many consequences. We discussed the FT Girls and the quality of their services in this forum and this report was also a not a very positive one. I mean, the sauna club itself can be very good and convenient but the whole think should be about the positive sexual experience, right?

RE: Saunaclub Funpalast official thread - decesare - 07-26-2019

I've been in FP about a week ago and it was one of my worst visits in the club. Now I think it is the wisest to come here and warn you guys about a girl called Lucie. She is one of the hottest chicks in FP but don't let the looks deceive you. It is, in fact, the only thing good about her.

I was excited to try things out with her but at the end what I got was an unenthusiastic, boring session with little to no touching. She wanted to finish quickly with a CBJ but I interrupted her. I was irritated by her attitude but at least her body was good, so I started to fuck her in doggy and finished quick. I mean, she didn't want to make eye contact anyway. Overall it wasn't enjoyable and I would advise you guys to avoid this girl unless you want to go through the same nonsense.

I guess she just wanted to annoy me hoping that I leave early and she gets the money

RE: Saunaclub Funpalast official thread - fodor - 07-29-2019

(07-22-2019, 01:05 PM)PunterKing Wrote: I've just read an interesting report in the local forum; it was in English. Yesterday a guy asked the forum community which sauna club to use. He read a lot about Goldentime and Fun Palast and wanted to know more about them. He understood that Fun Palast has an 80 EUR entry fee and it includes a half hour session with girls. On the other hand, Goldentime's entry fee is 90 EUR and it does not include sex. His biggest concern was about the quality and asked if the FP girls are worse than Goldentime Girls.

It is true that Goldentime has entry fee which does not include sex, but it works as a filter too. It tries to filter out those people who don't want to pay some extra to access to a better place. I think Goldentime still have enough guests, especially among the tourists, so it is worth to use this kind of pricing model.

(07-26-2019, 12:45 PM)decesare Wrote: I guess she just wanted to annoy me hoping that I leave early and she gets the money

Most likely she just wanted to earn some quick money by providing the minimum. I don't think any of the girls want customers get angry Smile

RE: Saunaclub Funpalast official thread - kozo - 08-02-2019

I visited FP yesterday and after spent some time there, I chose Nicoletta. She has some extra weight but looked very gorgeous and I predicted very good time with her in the room.

I was right, after long kissing she grabbed my dick strong and started to suck it well. I became hard quickly and then she rode me. After some time, we switched to doggy and I slapped her ass very often. She enjoyed it and squeezed her ass better. At the end I ejaculated on her back, but she did not mind it.

After the room she was also very polite and did not want to get off me fast.

Look: 7/10
Ass: 8/10
Pussy: 10/10
Personality: 10/10
Chance of repetition: 100%

RE: Saunaclub Funpalast official thread - Zeus - 08-02-2019

(08-02-2019, 06:47 AM)kozo Wrote: I visited FP yesterday and after spent some time there, I chose Nicoletta. She has some extra weight but looked very gorgeous and I predicted very good time with her in the room.

I was right, after long kissing she grabbed my dick strong and started to suck it well. I became hard quickly and then she rode me. After some time, we switched to doggy and I slapped her ass very often. She enjoyed it and squeezed her ass better. At the end I ejaculated on her back, but she did not mind it.

After the room she was also very polite and did not want to get off me fast.

Look: 7/10
Ass: 8/10
Pussy: 10/10
Personality: 10/10
Chance of repetition: 100%

Thanks for reporting about Nicoletta. Seems like a good girl considering she is working at FP. I like it when there is a little bit extra on the girl, but not too much. Too bad there are no photos of her online, would love to see how she looks before going.

RE: Saunaclub Funpalast official thread - firestorm2012 - 08-03-2019

Neither FP nor GT have the girls on the website. And that is normal among FKK clubs. Only Wellcum in Kärntnen list the lineup. But they are a totally different animal professional-wise.

RE: Saunaclub Funpalast official thread - Zeus - 08-05-2019

(08-03-2019, 11:21 AM)firestorm2012 Wrote: Neither FP nor GT have the girls on the website. And that is normal among FKK clubs. Only Wellcum in Kärntnen list the lineup. But they are a totally different animal professional-wise.

Yes, I am aware of that, I'm just saying I prefer seeing pics of the girls before. But most of the time in an FKK setting you can actually see everything IRL before paying, so its a consolation. No pics online (among other things) might be one of the reasons why I usually go for other types of brothels.