SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums
Saunaclub Funpalast - Richard-Strauss-Straße 8, 1230 - Printable Version

+- SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums (http://forum.sex-vienna.com)
+-- Forum: Brothels in Vienna (https://forum.sex-vienna.comForum-Brothels-in-Vienna)
+--- Forum: FKK Sauna Clubs in Vienna (https://forum.sex-vienna.comForum-FKK-Sauna-Clubs-in-Vienna)
+--- Thread: Saunaclub Funpalast - Richard-Strauss-Straße 8, 1230 (/Thread-Saunaclub-Funpalast-Richard-Strauss-Stra%C3%9Fe-8-1230)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Saunaclub Funpalast official thread - XXX Addict - 06-01-2019

Sure, it’s better to satisfy the majority of the girls by sacrificing one, but I still don’t agree with the management’s decision. If they allow the girls to make decisions like this, they will eventually use this to their own advantage. Like what we are seeing with the upselling for half an hour in GT. Of course, if the other girls hated her so much, they would have made her quit by herself if the Funpalast staff didn’t do anything.

RE: Saunaclub Funpalast official thread - firestorm2012 - 06-02-2019

If an asset like Koralia changed from FP to GT at least it looks and feels like a win for GT over FP. But we all don't know what actually went down. Just heard her story and POV, She is so cute and innocent-looking, though. I want to believe her Smile

RE: Saunaclub Funpalast official thread - PunterKing - 06-03-2019

Is there a chance to see an image of Koralia? GT does not have girl images on the website? Why the hell GT does not show the girl images? Maxim does.

RE: Saunaclub Funpalast official thread - firestorm2012 - 06-03-2019

(06-03-2019, 09:19 AM)PunterKing Wrote: Is there a chance to see an image of Koralia? GT does not have girl images on the website? Why the hell GT does not show the girl images? Maxim does.

FKK clubs usually don't show images of the ladies for various reasons. Also Maxim doesn't show all the girls that they have. But most of them at least.

As far as I know Koralia has no pics online

RE: Saunaclub Funpalast official thread - tissue333 - 06-07-2019

How can I get info about those girls who are work in Maxim but do not visible on the Club's Girls page? Should I call them?

RE: Saunaclub Funpalast official thread - Final Critic - 06-07-2019

(06-07-2019, 10:02 AM)tissue333 Wrote: How can I get info about those girls who are work in Maxim but do not visible on the Club's Girls page? Should I call them?

Yes, you can call them and ask about the girls, but it's probably best to simply go to the club and talk to the ladies personally. If you don't like what you see, you can always go for another girl.

RE: Saunaclub Funpalast official thread - fodor - 06-20-2019

It is really interesting what happens in Funpalast. I was there last Thursday and it was almost empty. Few girls were there but I already saw them more than 2-3 times, they should be there every day. I think the girls already left for holiday and this won't be better until September.

RE: Saunaclub Funpalast official thread - firestorm2012 - 06-20-2019

(06-20-2019, 12:20 PM)fodor Wrote: It is really interesting what happens in Funpalast. I was there last Thursday and it was almost empty. Few girls were there but I already saw them more than 2-3 times, they should be there every day. I think the girls already left for holiday and this won't be better until September.

It was quiet in GT as well these days. Fairly quiet but still enough so that most girls were able to at least make some money. But those are not very frequented weeks at the moment.

RE: Saunaclub Funpalast official thread - tissue333 - 06-27-2019

There are few new girls in Funpalast:

Stefanie and Ella, friends, both of them are around 18-19. They are beginners, especially Stefianie but she looks more gorgeous and you can get a GFE with her.

Clara, blonde, around 27 years old and has very nice face and body, looks like a real Barbie Girl. Previously she worked at Zollgasse 3 so you can have her pictures: https://www.zollgasse3.at/laufhaus-wien-mitte/detail/clara-looks-like-heaven/

RE: Saunaclub Funpalast official thread - Dex - 07-02-2019

(06-27-2019, 09:24 AM)tissue333 Wrote: Stefanie and Ella, friends, both of them are around 18-19. They are beginners, especially Stefianie but she looks more gorgeous and you can get a GFE with her.

Hmm, 18-19 year old GFE? Sounds amazing! Next time im in FP ill try to catch her for a session. Was any1 with her already and if so is she worth keeping an eye out for?