SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums
Saunaclub Funpalast - Richard-Strauss-Straße 8, 1230 - Printable Version

+- SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums (http://forum.sex-vienna.com)
+-- Forum: Brothels in Vienna (https://forum.sex-vienna.comForum-Brothels-in-Vienna)
+--- Forum: FKK Sauna Clubs in Vienna (https://forum.sex-vienna.comForum-FKK-Sauna-Clubs-in-Vienna)
+--- Thread: Saunaclub Funpalast - Richard-Strauss-Straße 8, 1230 (/Thread-Saunaclub-Funpalast-Richard-Strauss-Stra%C3%9Fe-8-1230)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Saunaclub Funpalast official thread - Kunderra124 - 11-22-2018

Food, drinks and towels should be included in the entry price in my opinion. Food and drinks are not such big upsell but they basically want to squeeze more money out of clients by making them pay for towels which are essential for hygiene. It is kind of ridiculous that an FKK wants you to pay for hygiene basics, they open the door to various hygiene problems that can stack up client after client

Thief in Funpalast filmed on camera - Final Critic - 01-10-2019

Have you guys read about the thief that was filmed stealing in FP over the New Year's Eve party? The guy went into the VIP section and stole some money and a pair of Sennheiser headphones. There was also a backpack in the VIP with a laptop worth 3000 eu, but he left that behind. Since the whole place is full of cameras, the guy can clearly be seen stealing on the surveillance footage. Unfortunately its not uploaded online, so we can't see it. The operator of Funpalast offered the guy a chance to bring everything back in a week before he presses charges. Not really sure what the guy was thinking. Anybody who goes to Funpalast knows that there are cameras all around the FKK.

Full article on Heute: https://www.heute.at/oesterreich/news/story/Bordell--Dieb-schlaegt-vor-laufender-TV-Kamera-zu-41774700

Thief in Funpalast filmed on camera - Dex - 01-13-2019

How desperate do you have to be to steal on a NYE party, and especially in a SAUNACLUB full of cameras! This guy deserves to be exposed for his stupidity... I bet he is also now banned from FP altogether. Good Job thief!

Thief in Funpalast filmed on camera - Rodolpho - 01-15-2019

If the guy was seen on the video, why didn't anyone do something? There are no guards, just cameras?

Thief in Funpalast filmed on camera - Final Critic - 01-15-2019

Apparently, the guy responsible for checking the surveillance footage was on field, filming the Gustav Klimt Memorial when the thief went into the VIP room. The video was later checked when the theft was reported, I guess.

Thief in Funpalast filmed on camera - xySpicka - 01-28-2019

Pretty kind of him that he didn't press charges right away

RE: Saunaclub Funpalast official thread - jaymarespie - 04-05-2019

I visited Funpalast sometime in December and I have to say it was a great experience for me. I like it how you can hang out there in the sauna or the indoor pool and the girls are also decent. The main advice I got about the place is to avoid it on Friday and Saturday evenings. I visited FP on a Thursday evening and it was fine, only a couple of other guys were there.

The girls charged an extra 20 EUR for BBBJ though, I don't know if they only do this with tourists or locals as well?

RE: Saunaclub Funpalast official thread - XXX Addict - 05-28-2019

I recently talked to a girl named Koralia in GT and she said that she got kicked out of Funpalast because the other girls that work there put pressure on the management to let her go. Does anyone know if this is true? If it is, I don’t think this is the right move from the management, letting the girls dictate who gets to stay and who needs to be fired.

RE: Saunaclub Funpalast official thread - therealschumacher - 05-29-2019

(05-28-2019, 04:49 PM)XXX Addict Wrote: I recently talked to a girl named Koralia in GT and she said that she got kicked out of Funpalast because the other girls that work there put pressure on the management to let her go. Does anyone know if this is true? If it is, I don’t think this is the right move from the management, letting the girls dictate who gets to stay and who needs to be fired.

Who knows if this is true Smile But we have to take her word for it. Anyways, why would she lie about it? An asset like her should be taken care of. She is easily one of the most active girls I have ever seen in Goldentime.

It makes sense to believe that she was bullied out by the Funpalast girls. They are notorious for ganging up on girls that don't play by their rules. I personally believe that the FP staff made a wrong decisoion but they manage their business as they want.

RE: Saunaclub Funpalast official thread - PunterKing - 05-30-2019

Well, one man's loss is another man's gain. Most likely the Funpalast staff knows what they do. It might be better to lose one girl, than losing more girls.