SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums
Saunaclub Funpalast - Richard-Strauss-Straße 8, 1230 - Printable Version

+- SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums (http://forum.sex-vienna.com)
+-- Forum: Brothels in Vienna (https://forum.sex-vienna.comForum-Brothels-in-Vienna)
+--- Forum: FKK Sauna Clubs in Vienna (https://forum.sex-vienna.comForum-FKK-Sauna-Clubs-in-Vienna)
+--- Thread: Saunaclub Funpalast - Richard-Strauss-Straße 8, 1230 (/Thread-Saunaclub-Funpalast-Richard-Strauss-Stra%C3%9Fe-8-1230)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

What happened in Funpalast? - Johnny Boy - 05-14-2018

I’m sure we, the tax payers will pay the bill

What happened in Funpalast? - Guest - 05-14-2018

I'm sure that we, tax payers will pay the bill

What happened in Funpalast? - firestorm2012 - 05-15-2018

In cases like that usually the person who caused the incident will be responsible for the costs. I can only hope for the girl in question that Funpalast will step up and help her if she doesn't have insurance. She might, though. But most sexworkers I know don't have insurance to cover those costs. Even though insurance is easy to obtain and afford in Austria.

Saunaclub Funpalast official thread - Billy - 06-11-2018

Generally, Funpalast now charges 75 euros for entry, but this includes one session with one of the girls. You just have to give the ticket you get when you enter and "pay" the girl this way. The ticket expires the next day, so be sure to use it.

Reports are also piling up about people not using the tickets and gifting them to the girls, rather than using it for sex. The girls can apparently exchange the tickets for money.

Funpalast is recruiting new girls massively, but unfortunately many new girls don't stay for long.

Saunaclub Funpalast official thread - Final Critic - 06-16-2018

Yes, they are recruiting massively, but I've heard rumors that new girls in Funpalast work without papers and thus they circumvent the police and the health inspection waiting time of a week. So now FP has all the new girls, but this can be costly too, because when the girls do get their papers, they are off to work somewhere else like Goldentime, Maxim or Babylon. Seems like for many girls, Funpalast is the entry into Vienna made easy. Same goes for Fresh, but they are less successful and basically not relevant at all at this point.

Saunaclub Funpalast official thread - XXX Addict - 06-25-2018

There seemed to be many new girls in Funpalast on my last visit, but most of these girls are only there for tryouts. This is the best time if you want some real GFE in FP and no bullshit from the girls.

Saunaclub Funpalast official thread - Dex - 10-05-2018

I was in Funpalast yesterday and it looks like they have upped the entry fee once again. Now it's 80 euros, with the first half hour session still included in the entry. Some people in the local forum think that the entry might go up to 100 or even more very soon, if they follow this trend.

Saunaclub Funpalast official thread - atencoat - 10-09-2018

I'm not sure FP can start charging full price (like the other FKKs) after they already attracted a certain clientele with the current entry fee. I guess it's a good strategy to slowly bring the price up, but I don't know how high they can go.

Saunaclub Funpalast official thread - Billy - 10-11-2018

I wouldn't have any problems with the 100 eu entry fee, as long as it can be used for a half hour session. For me personally, it is still worth it to go to Funpalast every now and then and look around for that price, especially since I'm guaranteed a session.

Saunaclub Funpalast official thread - Macommer - 11-21-2018

Visited Funpalast not too long ago. The entry fee is 80 euro right now, but you get a voucher or coupon with it that you can use for a session with a girl. The coupon is worth 60 euros for half an hour, so basically you pay 20 eu for the entry. The food is now supplied by a third party restaurant and it is not included in the price. They also ask 5 eu for two extra towels in FP.