SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums
Saunaclub Funpalast - Richard-Strauss-Straße 8, 1230 - Printable Version

+- SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums (http://forum.sex-vienna.com)
+-- Forum: Brothels in Vienna (https://forum.sex-vienna.comForum-Brothels-in-Vienna)
+--- Forum: FKK Sauna Clubs in Vienna (https://forum.sex-vienna.comForum-FKK-Sauna-Clubs-in-Vienna)
+--- Thread: Saunaclub Funpalast - Richard-Strauss-Straße 8, 1230 (/Thread-Saunaclub-Funpalast-Richard-Strauss-Stra%C3%9Fe-8-1230)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Saunaclub Funpalast official thread - Avienne - 12-16-2019

Do I need to pay an extra for kissing in FP? Also it would be nice if you guys would recommend some girls who are not passive kissers or won't reject it. thanks

RE: Saunaclub Funpalast official thread - Mementoo - 02-28-2020

I don't recommend going there at all as there are many girls who rush things and want to finish in like 10 minutes even though you pay for half an hour. Except if you are well informed and know some better girls who work there

RE: Saunaclub Funpalast official thread - Freddyk7 - 05-19-2021

Any news about Funpalast? Google says its open, their website says they are open also. They have no blog or anything so i dont know whether they just didnt update their website or they are open again

RE: Saunaclub Funpalast official thread - sensele55 - 05-20-2021

(05-19-2021, 04:24 PM)Freddyk7 Wrote: Any news about Funpalast? Google says its open, their website says they are open also. They have no blog or anything so i dont know whether they just didnt update their website or they are open again

They are indeed open and perform testing on everyone whos not vaccinated. If you were vaccinated at least 22 days before you can also enter. Other than that the situation is almost same as before, saunas and poker table also working. Also saw a few young girls who are definitely new in FP

RE: Saunaclub Funpalast official thread - PunterKing - 05-07-2023

I just heard some brand new news about Funpalast. It seems that this sauna club will be closing down in the fall, and even the building itself will be demolished. Soon, a pharmaceutical company will be building a new office building on the site.

RE: Saunaclub Funpalast official thread - firestorm2012 - 05-07-2023

(05-07-2023, 11:26 AM)PunterKing Wrote: I just heard some brand new news about Funpalast. It seems that this sauna club will be closing down in the fall, and even the building itself will be demolished. Soon, a pharmaceutical company will be building a new office building on the site.

Even though this is just a rumor. Let's assume it is true,.... where do you think the girls will choose to work after FP?

I think this will spread mostly among the various laufhauses and a good number will move to GT. 
A somewhat smaller number will probably end up at Maxim as well and many of them will move back to Germany.
And, laugh at me all you want, but some of them will go to where they came from. Back to the streets where they worked before as street prostitutes.

RE: Saunaclub Funpalast official thread - supertotti - 05-11-2023

So finally, it turned out that the coupon system did not work. I remember I read an analysis on Sex Vienna why the coupon system is wrong for the Vienna sex market, and I agreed with every word of that article. Fun Palast was never a must-go place for me, and I am not a big lover of sauna clubs. But it is always sad to see something disappear that was here for a long time.

RE: Saunaclub Funpalast official thread - PunterKing - 05-11-2023

We somehow need to find a balance. It was really unfortunate that when COVID hit, many girls had to go back to Romania and other countries because they simply didn't have enough money to sustain themselves. It's also thought-provoking that many girls spend a lot and don't save for difficult times, even when they earn well in brothels.

On the other hand, it shouldn't be allowed for the girls to exploit loyal punters in such a harsh manner or, if they no longer want to pay, to exploit the tourists (GT).

Funpalast is heavily involved in this current situation, especially since they started this whole coupon thing. Moreover, it seems they were not exactly marketing geniuses; I hardly heard of any of their plans that turned out well. Perhaps it was only the momentum of the place that kept Funpalast going; it would have ceased to exist long ago if people didn't go there solely because of its name.