SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums
Coronavirus effects on sex scene in Vienna - Printable Version

+- SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums (http://forum.sex-vienna.com)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://forum.sex-vienna.comForum-Other-Topics)
+--- Forum: General Discussions (https://forum.sex-vienna.comForum-General-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Coronavirus effects on sex scene in Vienna (/Thread-Coronavirus-effects-on-sex-scene-in-Vienna)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Coronavirus effects on sex scene in Vienna - nialDor - 02-29-2020

Seeing how the whole world is seemingly in panic because of the new Coronavirus, I'm interested to know what effect does this have on the sex scene in Vienna? In my home country, a lot of people are panicking, so I can imagine that people in Vienna have some sort of a reaction too. Seeing how the virus is mainly transferred from person-to-person, do clients or the girls do any precautions? Or do the girls have to be tested for the virus too? Can any of the locals tell me what's the situation about this in the city?

RE: Coronavirus effects on sex scene in Vienna - firestorm2012 - 02-29-2020

(02-29-2020, 01:30 PM)nialDor Wrote: Seeing how the whole world is seemingly in panic because of the new Coronavirus, I'm interested to know what effect does this have on the sex scene in Vienna? In my home country, a lot of people are panicking, so I can imagine that people in Vienna have some sort of a reaction too. Seeing how the virus is mainly transferred from person-to-person, do clients or the girls do any precautions? Or do the girls have to be tested for the virus too? Can any of the locals tell me what's the situation about this in the city?

I think the effects are very real and the clubs feel it massively.

Both at FP and GT the attendance was very weak these days. And it is annoying that this topic is everywhere and people cannot shut up about it. Honestly it takes the fun away from mongering at this point.
Also at Maxim, it seemed to me that there were less people and the atmosphere among the girls was somewhat tense. 

For what it is worth, girls mostly want to stay away from Chinese and Italian customers at the moment. So the rest of us is kinda safe right now!

Big Grin

RE: Coronavirus effects on sex scene in Vienna - rom1990 - 02-29-2020

I don't belive that anyone can avoid the new coronavirus. There are 7.8 million people on Earth, this is the natural purge method of the planet. The weakest ones will die and there is nothing we can do to not be infected with the virus. But this happens every year with simple flu, elder people die, young people survice. While we are young and strong, we are not the primary target of the virus.

RE: Coronavirus effects on sex scene in Vienna - PunterKing - 03-01-2020

I do believe that this virus is also something, that can't be avoided. Vienna is a business hub, thousands of businessmen arrive and leave the city every day. It is also possible that we already infected of were infected, at least I had some flu 2 days ago but now I'm fully restored. Who nows if it was COVID-19 or anything else. It is very funny that people stay away from Italian or Chinese people, meantime for example the Romanian guys, drive through Europe and bring hundreds of used cars from German, Italy, Belgium, French and Austria to Romania or Bulgaria. They stop at petrols, shops and can spread the infection very easy. I really don't understand this hysteria.

RE: Coronavirus effects on sex scene in Vienna - firestorm2012 - 03-01-2020

I agree that the hysteria over Chinese and Italian makes no sense at all. We all travel, we all could be carriers.
And yet, live goes on and we should not make this out to be more dangerous than it is.

I am in a position that I do not have to leave the house to work but not everybody is so lucky

RE: Coronavirus effects on sex scene in Vienna - PunterKing - 03-01-2020

You are right firestorm and I also have to admit, that people sometimes do not act logically. Even if we know that this is mostly hysteria, people still don't want to visit the Vienna brothels, studios or laufhauses, because of fear of the infection. I've just heard that 90% of Singapore hotels are free to book, but noone wants to stay in them. Businesses around the World must have a Plan B what to do when the customers stay home.

RE: Coronavirus effects on sex scene in Vienna - perez - 03-04-2020

Sex clubs are not the places which I visit every day but I would like to tell you my opinion and experience.

Top news from today: the number of infections already dropped in China. I have doubts about this news, since China is not a democratic country so the news are under govermental supervision. I don't really believe that there are less infections and my fear is that there are much more deaths and sick people than they reported. The same goes for Iran, where there is literally no democracy and the medical care are even weaker than in China.

Italy has serious problems with the illness, but I believe there must be much more sick people. At least as I heard, people who returned from there to home, and got infected, did not really touched sick people. So the COV virus must be everywhere.

But this is just one thing. I got a corona virus 2-3 years ago, not the current one, but another. Because there are many corona viruses outside, this is not a brand new thing. I had fly-like symptoms and the doctor did not tell me anything special, it was just one of the usual viruses from that year. I asked an additional virus check because years ago I was hospitalized with virus infection and since then I'm double careful.

But this doesn't mean I must stay at home, don't meet people or don't get some food from the grocery store, I believe I meet at least 100 people on the street accidentally. I'm sure that soone or later we will also get this virus, if it did not yet happen, but 99,99% of us won't be really sick. This must be just another virus from this year and the life will be going as usual.

RE: Coronavirus effects on sex scene in Vienna - Zeus - 03-04-2020

There is so much hysteria over this thing everywhere in the world. When in reality much more people have already died from the common flu than the Corona virus. And besides, as far as I know, the most people who died due to the Corona virus have been elders and people with week immune systems. Example quote from hopkinsmedicine.org:

"COVID-19: Approximately 3,159 deaths reported worldwide; 7 deaths in the U.S., as of Mar. 3, 2020.
Flu: 291,000 to 646,000 deaths worldwide; 12,000 to 61,000 deaths in the U.S. per year."

I think the hysteria is mostly due to the media coverage on the whole thing and people's ignorance. I really couldn't believe when I saw that the Google searches for "corona beer virus" have spiked in the last month. Of course, the live "Corona virus death counters" don't help either. If people would get their information from reliable sources and simply follow basic hygiene routines and have common sense, this wouldn't have to be this overhyped. 

I also feel people have become so racist towards anyone who looks Asian, not just Chinese people since the virus outbreak, when in fact, like Firestorm wrote, we all travel and meet other people on a daily basis. The virus might have started in China, but it's probably ALL over the world by now. I totally understand that the virus is having an impact on the Viennese sex business, since its main way of transmission is through respiratory droplets, but poor Asians are really getting the hard end of the stick in this whole situation.

RE: Coronavirus effects on sex scene in Vienna - PunterKing - 03-05-2020

(03-04-2020, 08:47 AM)perez Wrote: But this is just one thing. I got a corona virus 2-3 years ago, not the current one, but another.

Did you have a coronavirus? Isn't it a new virus? Or what?

I've just read a gossip that the entry for Italian customers is forbidden in Casa Carintia in Feldkirchen, of course it is a secret. I'm wondering how the virus affect the Wellcum lineup and number of customers. There are still girls listed on Veniamo site.

RE: Coronavirus effects on sex scene in Vienna - firestorm2012 - 03-05-2020

(03-05-2020, 12:52 PM)PunterKing Wrote:
I've just read a gossip that the entry for Italian customers is forbidden in Casa Carintia in Feldkirchen, of course it is a secret. I'm wondering how the virus affect the Wellcum lineup and number of customers. There are still girls listed on Veniamo site.

If you read it somewhere it is definitely not a secret and by the way, I read it too. It might be just a provocation of the user who wrote it on that particular forum and possibly there is no truth to it.
What the guy meant to say probably was that it is unspoken truth that they will not let Italians in and invent an escuse as to why they don't let them in.
They will not publicly announce on their website or where ever that Italians are not welcome from this point forward.