SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums
Is sex without condom a must if I want to work as sex worker? - Printable Version

+- SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums (http://forum.sex-vienna.com)
+-- Forum: Sex Work in Vienna (https://forum.sex-vienna.comForum-Sex-Work-in-Vienna)
+--- Forum: FAQs and Rules (https://forum.sex-vienna.comForum-FAQs-and-Rules)
+--- Thread: Is sex without condom a must if I want to work as sex worker? (/Thread-Is-sex-without-condom-a-must-if-I-want-to-work-as-sex-worker)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Is sex without condom a must if I want to work as sex worker? - firestorm2012 - 12-16-2019

(12-16-2019, 01:03 PM)PunterKing Wrote:
(12-14-2019, 01:43 PM)supertotti Wrote: So it will never stop.

Of course it won't. There is a high demand for sex without condom in Vienna at the moment, and it doesn't seem that the situation will change. Right now I don't know how this service can be banned or stopped, because it hurts Vienna's reputation. Sooner or later people in Europe and around the World will say that Viena is the capital of AO.

As a matter of fact, Germany used to be the "capital of AO" until 2 years ago when this service was banned all together. I am sure AO is still going on behind closed curtains but the heavy advertising of it has stopped, of course. Austria does not actually follow German laws as far as prostitution is concerned but it could happen at any given moment and then it would go back considerable, of course.

Everything can happen if the government sets its mind behind something.

RE: Is sex without condom a must if I want to work as sex worker? - pepsi - 12-16-2019

(12-16-2019, 01:12 PM)firestorm2012 Wrote:
(12-16-2019, 01:03 PM)PunterKing Wrote:
(12-14-2019, 01:43 PM)supertotti Wrote: So it will never stop.

Of course it won't. There is a high demand for sex without condom in Vienna at the moment, and it doesn't seem that the situation will change. Right now I don't know how this service can be banned or stopped, because it hurts Vienna's reputation. Sooner or later people in Europe and around the World will say that Viena is the capital of AO.

As a matter of fact, Germany used to be the "capital of AO" until 2 years ago when this service was banned all together. I am sure AO is still going on behind closed curtains but the heavy advertising of it has stopped, of course. Austria does not actually follow German laws as far as prostitution is concerned but it could happen at any given moment and then it would go back considerable, of course.

Everything can happen if the government sets its mind behind something.

This is right, it only depends on politics. And do you know when the ban will happen in Vienna? When a journalist finds a very serious AO issue somewhere and all media will citate it for days. Then the politics will be under pressure top ban the AO services.

RE: Is sex without condom a must if I want to work as sex worker? - firestorm2012 - 12-16-2019

But to come back to the original point and questions asked in this thread: AO is definitely not a must at all if you want to start to work in Vienna as a sexworker. The fact that you are asking this, means that you are hopefully doing this on your own terms and that means you dictate them. You will decide where you work and what terms and conditions are most appealing.

If you then choose to be at a place that allows AO, even that is ok if it is your free will.

RE: Is sex without condom a must if I want to work as sex worker? - fodor - 12-16-2019

My advice is to never provide AO and tell this fact to customers as well. Soon you will have your own clientele and it is much better to have a safe-sex-fan clients than fans of AO. It only depends on you. Of course good service should be also provided Smile

RE: Is sex without condom a must if I want to work as sex worker? - meriesha333 - 07-09-2020

Having sex without condoms can carry certain risks depending on how many partners you have and the type of sex you’re engaging in.

RE: Is sex without condom a must if I want to work as sex worker? - Oliver - 07-09-2020

Sex without condom is not important its depend On your mood. Am i right?