SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums
Fresh Saunaclub - Triester Str. 218, 1230 - Printable Version

+- SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums (http://forum.sex-vienna.com)
+-- Forum: Brothels in Vienna (https://forum.sex-vienna.comForum-Brothels-in-Vienna)
+--- Forum: FKK Sauna Clubs in Vienna (https://forum.sex-vienna.comForum-FKK-Sauna-Clubs-in-Vienna)
+--- Thread: Fresh Saunaclub - Triester Str. 218, 1230 (/Thread-Fresh-Saunaclub-Triester-Str-218-1230)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Fresh Saunaclub - mario - 12-18-2019

(12-18-2019, 12:37 PM)callmeKev Wrote: I was in Fresh last week and I wasn't impressed to say the least. I would expect more from a saunaclub than 10 average looking girls. The place looks nice, it's also clean and has a good vibe to it but still, the lineup didn't convince me so I left. Maybe going to check back another time and see if there are some better looking girls in the club

Ten girls? It is not too much. Most of nightclubs have 10 girls and it is a totally different business model.

RE: Fresh Saunaclub - firestorm2012 - 12-18-2019

(12-18-2019, 12:51 PM)mario Wrote: Ten girls? It is not too much. Most of nightclubs have 10 girls and it is a totally different business model.

I strongly disagree!

most Nightclubs now have ZERO girls. Only the good clubs have more girls than Fresh now. But then again not a valid comparison at all. FKKs almost always have more girls. Fresh being the smallest of them in Vienna is not expected to have the biggest line-up but always has a smaller one because everything is smaller scale compared to GT and FP. It's almost a different segment so no reason to bad-mouth them in that regard.

RE: Fresh Saunaclub - fodor - 12-19-2019

(12-18-2019, 01:53 PM)firestorm2012 Wrote: I strongly disagree!

most Nightclubs now have ZERO girls. Only the good clubs have more girls than Fresh now. But then again not a valid comparison at all. FKKs almost always have more girls. Fresh being the smallest of them in Vienna is not expected to have the biggest line-up but always has a smaller one because everything is smaller scale compared to GT and FP. It's almost a different segment so no reason to bad-mouth them in that regard.

A question: is Fresh needed on the FKK market of Vienna? What advantages can it provide for customers, what they don't get in GT or FP? If they want to get a superior FKK then GT is the best choice, while FP can be good for sparer people. I don't want to be a person to determine which sauna club can be a player in this segment, but what advantages do Fresh have?

RE: Fresh Saunaclub - firestorm2012 - 12-19-2019

(12-19-2019, 12:49 PM)fodor Wrote:

A question: is Fresh needed on the FKK market of Vienna? What advantages can it provide for customers, what they don't get in GT or FP? If they want to get a superior FKK then GT is the best choice, while FP can be good for sparer people. I don't want to be a person to determine which sauna club can be a player in this segment, but what advantages do Fresh have?

Fresh is smaller and more intimate than FP and also the rooms are nicer. The market is saturated and Fresh was never a strong player so it is not needed at all. But it has its fans.

RE: Fresh Saunaclub - pepsi - 12-23-2019

(12-19-2019, 12:49 PM)fodor Wrote:

Firestorm said it well, Fresh has its own charm and it seems succesfully built up a fan base. The sauna club struggled a lot earlier, most likely the current management learnt a lot why the club failed previously.

RE: Fresh Saunaclub - fodor - 12-25-2019

Okay, I understood what you meant.