SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums
Fresh Saunaclub - Triester Str. 218, 1230 - Printable Version

+- SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums (http://forum.sex-vienna.com)
+-- Forum: Brothels in Vienna (https://forum.sex-vienna.comForum-Brothels-in-Vienna)
+--- Forum: FKK Sauna Clubs in Vienna (https://forum.sex-vienna.comForum-FKK-Sauna-Clubs-in-Vienna)
+--- Thread: Fresh Saunaclub - Triester Str. 218, 1230 (/Thread-Fresh-Saunaclub-Triester-Str-218-1230)

Pages: 1 2

Fresh Saunaclub - Triester Str. 218, 1230 - Dex - 07-09-2019

I was in Fresh after reading some raving reports about the saunaclub online on other forums. People reported that the situation in the saunaclub got better and that there are new and good girls in the FKK. I am sad to report that my visit to Fresh turned out to be a huge disappointment. The girls were very superficial and they asked extra money for everything (even kissing). Unfortunately, there were no stunning ladies present either. Personally, I don’t think Fresh can ever be named in the same sentence as some of the big and respectable places in Vienna.

RE: Fresh Saunaclub - fodor - 07-12-2019

Obviously Fresh is not the same class as Goldentime or Funpalast. These places have super big reputation and most of tourists visit them by default. All good girls want to work in Goldentime or Funpalast and the remaining ones go to Fresh.

RE: Fresh Saunaclub - Dex - 07-12-2019

(07-12-2019, 08:39 AM)fodor Wrote: Obviously Fresh is not the same class as Goldentime or Funpalast. These places have super big reputation and most of tourists visit them by default. All good girls want to work in Goldentime or Funpalast and the remaining ones go to Fresh.

Yes, now I realize that too and I will not make the mistake of going there instead of the more reputable FKKs again. But I don't understand why people are posting good reviews of Fresh on other forums when in reality nothing has changed.

RE: Fresh Saunaclub - PunterKing - 07-15-2019

There should be fake users, managed by Fresh. Plus some users never saw a sex club but want to participate in forum life Smile

RE: Fresh Saunaclub - Dex - 07-18-2019

I’m not sure that’s a good idea if the place is bad. They might have tricked me once, but I am not going there again. I don’t think they have a lot of regular clients going there if this is how it is in Fresh usually.

RE: Fresh Saunaclub - PunterKing - 08-16-2019

I’ve just browsed through the local forum’s Fresh Sauna Club’s thread. To be honest, I don’t remember when I checked that forum part list time, but Fresh came into my mind.

So, it still seems that Fresh is not in the same league as Goldentime and Fun Palast are. A report from mid April mentioned the Bad Bitch Party, which the user’s friend visited around 9pm. Despite the evening hours, there were only 30 men and 20 sex workers, but only 5 girls looked good enough.

I think a party where there are only 30 men is a catastrophe, for example Maxim’s last parties were full and it is not a sauna club, but a classic sex club.

Another report mentioned 12-14 women few days later and then a user told what is good in Fresh Sauna Club, the Barbecue Thursdays. On these days the entry fee is only 35 EUR and cold buffet and barbecue plus two drink vouchers (2 small Heinekens) are included. The terrace is nice and you can relax in the sauna too.

So, I’m summarizing the user comments: Fresh Sauna Club is a very good place to eat grilled stuffs for 35 EUR. We can consider the place as Barbecue Restaurant Fresh in the future, since its original task, to serve clients with sex, is not really working. What do you think, should they change their outer entrance signs to “Restaurant”? Smile

RE: Fresh Saunaclub - Mementoo - 09-24-2019

I've been to Fresh a week ago and honestly the place is OK. Not the best, not the worst but OK, there were 10+ girls and I noticed some of them are new. Not the most beautiful girls for sure but it was a pretty good lineup with interesting girls. They didn't pressure me so I took my time, talked to a few girls and ended up with a 23 yr old Romanian (cant remember her name) easy going girl, wasn't very enthusiastic but did everything I asked for and I was not in the mood for small talk or anything special anyway.

The club was rather empty with only 3 other guys present. Not going to be my favorite saunaclub but it was fine

RE: Fresh Saunaclub - Freddyk7 - 11-01-2019

Any girl recommendations? Also it would be great if someone would update me about the current prices and possible upsells if it's not a problem. I will be in Vienna in a few days and one of my days will be dedicated to Fresh

RE: Fresh Saunaclub - firestorm2012 - 11-01-2019

I am not going there at all any longer but I will get some recommendations for you from clients there who are friendly with our blog but don't participate in the forum, yet.

RE: Fresh Saunaclub - callmeKev - 12-18-2019

I was in Fresh last week and I wasn't impressed to say the least. I would expect more from a saunaclub than 10 average looking girls. The place looks nice, it's also clean and has a good vibe to it but still, the lineup didn't convince me so I left. Maybe going to check back another time and see if there are some better looking girls in the club