SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums
Daisy leaves the Vienna paysex scene - Printable Version

+- SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums (http://forum.sex-vienna.com)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://forum.sex-vienna.comForum-Other-Topics)
+--- Forum: Sex-Vienna.com articles (https://forum.sex-vienna.comForum-Sex-Vienna-com-articles)
+--- Thread: Daisy leaves the Vienna paysex scene (/Thread-Daisy-leaves-the-Vienna-paysex-scene)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Daisy leaves the Vienna paysex scene - firestorm2012 - 12-17-2019

(12-17-2019, 11:09 AM)mario Wrote:
(12-17-2019, 07:01 AM)ConnorMacLeod Wrote: Agreed. But this depends on the circumstances when she left. Maybe they parted on good terms, we never know. I think this is a win-win situation for Maxim and Daisy as well. Oh, and I almost forgot us  Big Grin

Most likely she was smart enough to leave Maxim without problems and arguments. I know many girls who left the club for a shorter or longer period, and then returned because of good work environment and earning possibilities.

That's almost always the case at Maxim and also most other big clubs. In the heats of moments quarrels might escalade and end in them parting ways but after a cool-off period things might come together again. At the end of the day, this is a business of love - sounds strange but it is exactly what it is. Games and businesses of love and in the end, things that happened are often forgotten for the sake of coming back together and achieve something together.

RE: Daisy leaves the Vienna paysex scene - PunterKing - 01-20-2020

Am I missed something? Where is Daisy again?

RE: Daisy leaves the Vienna paysex scene - firestorm2012 - 01-20-2020

(01-20-2020, 05:16 PM)PunterKing Wrote: Am I missed something? Where is Daisy again?

She is obviously in Vienna but seems to be just working on some days quite inconsistently. According to the Maxim website she is supposed to work on Tuesday.

RE: Daisy leaves the Vienna paysex scene - PunterKing - 01-21-2020

(01-20-2020, 10:50 PM)firestorm2012 Wrote:
(01-20-2020, 05:16 PM)PunterKing Wrote: Am I missed something? Where is Daisy again?

She is obviously in Vienna but seems to be just working on some days quite inconsistently. According to the Maxim website she is supposed to work on Tuesday.

You are right. It seems I just have to ask "Where is Daisy?" in forums and she returns immediately. I should be a whale. Big Grin

RE: Daisy leaves the Vienna paysex scene - firestorm2012 - 01-21-2020

Yes, you should be a whale and girls would flock to you! Smile

But she is not "returning" at all. You are getting that totally wrong, she has been working at Maxim without significant break since Autumn of 2019. I don't know why you were under the impression that she had left or whatever.

RE: Daisy leaves the Vienna paysex scene - PunterKing - 01-23-2020

(01-21-2020, 11:08 AM)firestorm2012 Wrote: Yes, you should be a whale and girls would flock to you! Smile

But she is not "returning" at all. You are getting that totally wrong, she has been working at Maxim without significant break since Autumn of 2019. I don't know why you were under the impression that she had left or whatever.

Maybe I used the wrong words. I did not say she left, I thought she is on a longer vacation or something

RE: Daisy leaves the Vienna paysex scene - firestorm2012 - 01-23-2020

(01-23-2020, 08:09 PM)PunterKing Wrote:
(01-21-2020, 11:08 AM)firestorm2012 Wrote: Yes, you should be a whale and girls would flock to you! Smile

Maybe I used the wrong words. I did not say she left, I thought she is on a longer vacation or something

Not really. I saw her 2 days ago for example and I think she was also there last night.

New Botox Treatment Website - FrankJScott - 04-13-2024

In response to the people inquiring about botox in 11 lines, how long before botox works after injection, how effective is botox for wrinkles, can botox get rid of frown lines, best botox for men, benefits of xeomin vs botox, how long does it take for botox to be effective, how long to see effects of botox, anti wrinkle botox, similar to botox, I highly suggest this agree with for botox treatment advice or botox filler before and after, forehead botox before and after men, botox skin treatment, what is xeomin botox, botox benefits before after, crows feet and botox, botox care, how many units of botox for forehead lines, cost for botox on forehead, botox anti wrinkle injections, on top of this see on botox treatment blog not to mention how many units for frown lines, is botox a filler, what do botox injections cost, how many units of botox for crow's feet, how much forehead botox, how many days botox to work, is botox dermal fillers, how often do you get botox treatments, how much botox for eyes, before and after botox care, as well as this resources about botox treatment advice which is also great. Also, have a look at this learn more for botox treatment info on top of men's botox cost, botox skin treatment, injections like botox, how many units of botox for in between eyes, how often do you get botox in your forehead, best areas for botox on face, what areas can be treated with botox, one botox injection cost, is botox safe for wrinkles, before and after botox wrinkles, as well as this useful botox treatment url with how long does botox last in your forehead, what is the botox treatment, fillers and botox cost, how many botox units forehead, how much cost botox treatment, how often should i have botox, where can botox be applied on the face, botox treatment for forehead wrinkles, how much are botox injections for face, botox in forehead wrinkles, for good measure. Check more @ High Rated Botox Treatment Tips 469ea32

Updated Peptide Site - FrankJScott - 04-16-2024

In reply to the people asking about buy glp, semaglutide and bpc 157, bpc 157 gut, semaglutide muscle, semaglutide peptide, semaglutide weight loss where to buy, compounded semaglutide, best place to buy peptides online, bpc 157 5 mg, peptide for weight loss semaglutide, I highly recommend this best buy semaglutide url or online peptide calculator, bpc 157 5 mg, peptide 157 benefits, mots peptide, bpc 157 shop, semaglutide weight loss, peptide pills, ipamorelin peptide benefits, buy tirzepatide, semaglutide order online, not to mention this recommended buy tirzepatide online url as well as purchase bpc 157, bpc 157 muscle recovery, tirzepatide benefits, weight loss tirzepatide, semaglutide for weight loss, bpc 157 how to take, tirzepatide where to buy, glp 1 fat loss, latest diet pill, buy semaglutide online, alongside all this on yahoo on peptide calculator site which is also great. Also, have a look at this on bing for peptide calculator site as well as semaglutide training, tirzepatide hair loss, buy tirzepatide, growth hormone releasing peptides for sale, semaglutide peptide buy online, semaglutide muscle, semaglutide online, bpc 157 for gut healing, cheap bpc 157, semaglutide weight loss buy online, not to mention this conversational tone about buy bpc-157 link with bpc 157 what is it, glp 1 peptides for weight loss, peptides gh, buy tirzepatide peptide online, semaglutide weight loss benefits, semaglutide weight loss where to buy, semaglutide health benefits, tirzepatide online order, weight loss drug tirzepatide, tirzepatide where to buy, for good measure. Check more @ High Rated Botox Treatment Guide 2469ea3