SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums
Best brothel/club to start working at as a girl? - Printable Version

+- SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums (http://forum.sex-vienna.com)
+-- Forum: Sex Work in Vienna (https://forum.sex-vienna.comForum-Sex-Work-in-Vienna)
+--- Forum: FAQs and Rules (https://forum.sex-vienna.comForum-FAQs-and-Rules)
+--- Thread: Best brothel/club to start working at as a girl? (/Thread-Best-brothel-club-to-start-working-at-as-a-girl)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Best brothel/club to start working at? - firestorm2012 - 06-13-2019

(06-12-2019, 04:33 PM)Christina Wrote: I read up on laws and a couple of different things, but I couldn’t find out around how much do clubs deduct from the girls that work there? I guess this is different for each club, but is there generally a number? And are there any additional expenses that I should know about? Thx.

in the FKK Saunaclubs the girls pay a certain entry fee and that is usually it. Of course the clubs will also take money for accomodation but generally the entry fee should cover most of it.
In GT it is 70€ at the moment. FP, AFAIK, is approximately 100€. I have heard about other stuff that FP charges the girls but I have no real intel on that. 

Babylon charges about 70€ from the girls and take half of the money that the clients pay when they go to the room with a lady. 
Maxim charges only for sleeping, don't know how much. 

In Laufhauses the girls pay between 350 and 500€ per week and not too many additional expenses will come their way. Maybe a tiny fee for towels and sheets but that depends on the house.

RE: Best brothel/club to start working at as a girl? - evaeva - 06-14-2019

Maxim is a good place then? I have already started the German course, and if I go, what should I do? Do I travel to Vienna and go to Maxim? Are such clubs paying for travel expenses?

RE: Best brothel/club to start working at? - FieryVixen - 06-14-2019

(06-13-2019, 09:57 AM)firestorm2012 Wrote:  FP, AFAIK, is approximately 100€. I have heard about other stuff that FP charges the girls but I have no real intel on that. 

I can confirm that Funpalast takes extra from the girls. I landed there when I started working in Vienna bc other places wouldn’t take me as I didn’t have proper working papers yet. FP staff told me that they would help, but first needed to wait more than a week before started working. They did help, but they also made me pay a lot of money for the assistance in the papers and a health deposit was also taken from me. I made good money in that time, but I worked A LOT and most of my payments were in the form of the 50 eu tickets rather than cash. I ended up leaving FP because other girls basically bullied me out. I never saw my deposit again and the reception wouldn’t cash in my tickets either. Out of frustration I left Vienna and came back home with a very negative experience. I wouldn’t recommend FP based on what happened to me there.

RE: Best brothel/club to start working at as a girl? - firestorm2012 - 06-14-2019

(06-14-2019, 09:35 AM)evaeva Wrote: Maxim is a good place then? I have already started the German course, and if I go, what should I do? Do I travel to Vienna and go to Maxim? Are such clubs paying for travel expenses?

Some clubs might pay for the travel but in case of Maxim I can't really tell you, if yes or no. And yes, Maxim is good and if you looking for a nightclub over an FKK or Laufhaus, then Maxim is the best starting point in my opinion

RE: Best brothel/club to start working at as a girl? - evaeva - 06-17-2019

Where can I see a black list of sex clubs? Is there a black list anywhere?

RE: Best brothel/club to start working at as a girl? - PunterKing - 06-17-2019

(06-17-2019, 08:56 AM)evaeva Wrote: Where can I see a black list of sex clubs? Is there a black list anywhere?

Sex Vienna wrote an article about Sex Clubs and Laufhauses to Avoid in Vienna. However it is about why a customer should avoid these places, probably you don't want to work there is you are a fair player: http://sex-vienna.com/2018/12/05/sexclubs-and-laufhauses-to-avoid-in-vienna/

RE: Best brothel/club to start working at as a girl? - zsuzska - 01-07-2020

Sziasztok! Elnézést, nem beszélek angolul, de a Google ezt a találatot adta ki az Ausztria erotikus munka keresésemre. Ha jól értem a fordítóval, ez a fórum szól az osztrák szexmunka témáról.

A barátnőmmel szeretnénk Ausztriában dolgozni, de nem tudunk angolul és németül, csak magyarul beszélünk. Egy ismerősöm azt mondta, nem baj, így is lehet Ausztriában munkát kapni. Ezeket a neveket láttam a korábbi hozzászólások között: Maxim, Goldentime, Funpalast. Ezeknél lehet jelentkezni, ha csak magyarul tudunk? Szívesen megtanulunk németül, de most nincs rá lehetőségünk, és nagyon kellene a pénzt.

Mindketten 20 évesek vagyunk, jól nézünk ki, szerintem a kluboknak is megérné. Mit tudtok ajánlani? Köszi!

RE: Best brothel/club to start working at as a girl? - SFAdmin - 01-07-2020

(01-07-2020, 12:54 PM)zsuzska Wrote: Sziasztok! Elnézést, nem beszélek angolul, de a Google ezt a találatot adta ki az Ausztria erotikus munka keresésemre. Ha jól értem a fordítóval, ez a fórum szól az osztrák szexmunka témáról.

A barátnőmmel szeretnénk Ausztriában dolgozni, de nem tudunk angolul és németül, csak magyarul beszélünk. Egy ismerősöm azt mondta, nem baj, így is lehet Ausztriában munkát kapni. Ezeket a neveket láttam a korábbi hozzászólások között: Maxim, Goldentime, Funpalast. Ezeknél lehet jelentkezni, ha csak magyarul tudunk? Szívesen megtanulunk németül, de most nincs rá lehetőségünk, és nagyon kellene a pénzt.

Mindketten 20 évesek vagyunk, jól nézünk ki, szerintem a kluboknak is megérné. Mit tudtok ajánlani? Köszi!

I'm translating your words because our forum's primary work is English. You wrote:

Hello, sorry we don't speak English with my girlfriend but Google showed this place by entering the erotic work in Austria term. If I understand well with the translator, this forum is about sex work in Austria.

Me and my girlfriend would like to work in Austria but we don't speak on English nor German, we understand the Hungarian only. One of my friends told that this is not a problem and we can have work in Austria without language skills. I saw these names in the previous posts: Maxim, Goldentime, Funpalast. Can we apply at these places if we speak only Hungarian? We would like to learn German but at the moment we don't have chance to do it and we need money urgently.

We are all 20 years old, we are good looking girls and I think it would worth for the clubs too. Can you recommend anything? Thanks!

RE: Best brothel/club to start working at as a girl? - firestorm2012 - 01-07-2020

Thanks for the translation!

It will be somewhat hard to get a job in the bigger clubs without German or English. Maybe at FP but certainly not in Maxim or Babylon. There is no way in my opinion.

RE: Best brothel/club to start working at? - Oliver - 07-05-2020

Yes exactly the same question is mine there no more bars mention for jobs. Confused