SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums
Best brothel/club to start working at as a girl? - Printable Version

+- SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums (http://forum.sex-vienna.com)
+-- Forum: Sex Work in Vienna (https://forum.sex-vienna.comForum-Sex-Work-in-Vienna)
+--- Forum: FAQs and Rules (https://forum.sex-vienna.comForum-FAQs-and-Rules)
+--- Thread: Best brothel/club to start working at as a girl? (/Thread-Best-brothel-club-to-start-working-at-as-a-girl)

Pages: 1 2

Best brothel/club to start working at as a girl? - Christina - 05-29-2019

I found this forum while looking for discussion boards about Vienna and saw that there are many helpful people in the community. I recently finished school and interested in working in one of the clubs or brothels in Vienna. I am 26 years old, never worked in this line of work before, but I have some personal experience. 

My question is, can anybody recommend some of the best clubs to start working at? I read about saunaclubs, but I don’t think I would feel very comfortable there. That’s why I would prefer clubs or regular brothels. Thank you everyone for your suggestions.  Smile

RE: Best brothel/club to start working at? - therealschumacher - 05-29-2019

I think you should try a classic sex club first. There you can make good money every month and these kind of clubs always need new girls. I see that your English is good but extra languages make you more attractive, many businessmen club need well-skilled girls. Sex is important for sure, but if you smart, reliable and know languages you won't have problems. You should avoid shady places at all cost!

RE: Best brothel/club to start working at? - PunterKing - 05-30-2019

The sex work industry is strictly regulated in Austria (and in Germany, Switzerland). If you visit a brothel they won't give you work immediately. But they can help you how to make the whole thing legal.

You will need different kind of papers. The police will give you a "blue card" and you will have to visit a doctor too. After the doctor approves you, you will get your "green card". These documents are needed to have job in a legal brothel.

I recommend you to avoid illegal brothels and do not work without the above mentioned papers or you might be catched and fined by the police.

RE: Best brothel/club to start working at? - firestorm2012 - 05-30-2019

(05-29-2019, 10:55 AM)Christina Wrote: I found this forum while looking for discussion boards about Vienna and saw that there are many helpful people in the community. I recently finished school and interested in working in one of the clubs or brothels in Vienna. I am 26 years old, never worked in this line of work before, but I have some personal experience. 

My question is, can anybody recommend some of the best clubs to start working at? I read about saunaclubs, but I don’t think I would feel very comfortable there. That’s why I would prefer clubs or regular brothels. Thank you everyone for your suggestions.  Smile

In my opinion it boils down to 3 places that are a good start:

Babylon: 
because of the "high-end" nature of the club and the customers (sometimes). There you will be taught manners and they'll have an eye on you giving the clients the AAA treatment, whether you like it or not. Great money can be made and countless lessons can be learned. No entry fee for the ladies to pay. Some money will be deducted from the first hour as a cover charge for food, drinks and maybe some tax. We never got the exact info. I guess, they want it to be a secret or not revealed in forums.

Goldentime Saunaclub:
good earning possibilities and a very competitive pool of girls makes for an extensive learning potential. You will run around almost nude and fight for customers in a pool of 70+ girls. If you make it there, you will make it anywhere in any other FKK as well. GT has many local regulars and sometimes lots of tourists. Girls are sharky, though and will bitch around whenever they see new girls. The girls pay 70€ per day entry fee.

Nightclub Maxim:
It's basically right in the middle of Babylon and GT which makes it the ideal place to start as many girls have confirmed who started there. It's a very social plave and the staff will help you in the beginning of you lack experience. That's their job and there are plenty of people to consult. Girls are bitchy sometimes for sure and territorial. For a beginner, it is the best place to start for sure and if you are industrious in nature, you will earn massively. However, drinking Champagne is a big part of it. Not always, I guess, but sometimes a lot.

RE: Best brothel/club to start working at? - tissue333 - 05-30-2019

Sex work in Vienna blog wrote that "A nightclub is the perfect place to start for beginners who are looking to find a sexjob in Vienna. Laufhauses, FKK Saunaclubs and studios might not be the ideal places to start for a first-timer. "

RE: Best brothel/club to start working at? - Christina - 06-01-2019

Thank you so much for the suggestions, they are very helpful. I will start reading into how to get the papers to start working legally. Working in an illegal brothel was always out of the question for me.

As for the suggestions, I don’t really like the idea of having to run around half naked and fight for clients in Goldentime. I understand that it’s probably going to be hard when I start, but I won’t do something that I am not comfortable with, so Goldentime is out of the question for me. Maxim seems like it would be a great start, especially since I read a lot of good about the club. I have no problem with drinking either and champagne is as good as any alcohol to take the edge off. The only problem is that they might reject me because I don’t have any previous experience working in a club or a brothel.

RE: Best brothel/club to start working at? - firestorm2012 - 06-02-2019

(06-01-2019, 12:53 PM)Christina Wrote: Thank you so much for the suggestions, they are very helpful. I will start reading into how to get the papers to start working legally. Working in an illegal brothel was always out of the question for me.

As for the suggestions, I don’t really like the idea of having to run around half naked and fight for clients in Goldentime. I understand that it’s probably going to be hard when I start, but I won’t do something that I am not comfortable with, so Goldentime is out of the question for me. Maxim seems like it would be a great start, especially since I read a lot of good about the club. I have no problem with drinking either and champagne is as good as any alcohol to take the edge off. The only problem is that they might reject me because I don’t have any previous experience working in a club or a brothel.

If you are afraid of being rejected, it still makes sense to ask because, really, what do you have to lose?!

But seriously, Maxim is constantly hiring so it depends on how you present yourself and hold yourself in a conversation with them. If you convince them to take you, there is definitely a good start for you and lots of money to be made. First step is to have some pictures to show them because they will definitely want to see who you are and what you look like. If moeny is an issue now, I don't think that you need to spend much on them. Just a few selfies or shots that a friend made of you should do the trick.
As far as experience is concerned, newbies seem to be welcome. 
And in the worst case that for some reason Maxim will not take you, there are other bars that 100% have space because they are not pulling the recruitment off at all. So many bars have a problem that they don't find girls anymore, there is always space for girls.

But Maxim seems to be your best bet.

RE: Best brothel/club to start working at? - evaeva - 06-07-2019

Hi! I'm Eva from Hungary and I heard that in Austria you can earn a lot of money with sex work. Unfortunately, I speak only in Hungarian, only a few words in English. This text was also translated by Google Translate. I don't speak German at all. Can you give advice on working in Austria without knowledge of language? Or can it only work in black? Are sex clubs helping with language learning? I'm sorry for the many questions, I'm very excited. Thanks for the help.

RE: Best brothel/club to start working at? - PunterKing - 06-07-2019

Hi Eve, if you want to work in the best sex clubs in Vienna you should know at least one of the major languages at conversational level. The businessmen don't want to have just sex, you should have a small talk with them too. It is not a problem if you don't have perfect language knowledge but you should not sit in silence and use your hands to communicate. I recommend you to have a rapid German and/or English langauge course before work in Austria.

RE: Best brothel/club to start working at? - Christina - 06-12-2019

I read up on laws and a couple of different things, but I couldn’t find out around how much do clubs deduct from the girls that work there? I guess this is different for each club, but is there generally a number? And are there any additional expenses that I should know about? Thx.