SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums
Residenz - Anton Bruckner-Gasse 13, 2345 Brunn am Gebirge - Printable Version

+- SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums (http://forum.sex-vienna.com)
+-- Forum: Brothels in Vienna (http://forum.sex-vienna.com/Forum-Brothels-in-Vienna)
+--- Forum: Sex clubs in Vienna (http://forum.sex-vienna.com/Forum-Sex-clubs-in-Vienna)
+--- Thread: Residenz - Anton Bruckner-Gasse 13, 2345 Brunn am Gebirge (/Thread-Residenz-Anton-Bruckner-Gasse-13-2345-Brunn-am-Gebirge)

Residenz - Anton Bruckner-Gasse 13, 2345 Brunn am Gebirge - appleboy - 05-24-2024

The current girls on the Residenz website look very promising, do you have any up-to-date experience with the girls?

[thread name edited - admin]

RE: Residenz - Anton Bruckner-Gasse 13, 2345 Brunn am Gebirge - PunterKing - 05-24-2024

If you check any of the girls' profiles, you can see that every small thing is charged extra. This wasn't the case 2-3 years ago; this is something new and bad. The girls can choose between many places, and if they are not allowed to charge for even the smallest extra service, they switch to another place. There are only 2-3 brothels in Vienna where the management does not allow the girls to do this, and the customers are not treated as personal ATMs by the girls.

RE: Residenz - Anton Bruckner-Gasse 13, 2345 Brunn am Gebirge - firestorm2012 - 05-24-2024

(05-24-2024, 04:51 PM)PunterKing Wrote: If you check any of the girls' profiles, you can see that every small thing is charged extra. This wasn't the case 2-3 years ago; this is something new and bad. The girls can choose between many places, and if they are not allowed to charge for even the smallest extra service, they switch to another place. There are only 2-3 brothels in Vienna where the management does not allow the girls to do this, and the customers are not treated as personal ATMs by the girls.

I can only think of 2 clubs. Babylon and Maxim. Which one is the 3rd one in your opinion?

RE: Residenz - Anton Bruckner-Gasse 13, 2345 Brunn am Gebirge - supertotti - 06-07-2024

I had a very bad experience with Laura in Residenz Wien. I chose her because of her pictures and user reviews on the website.

As it turned out, she is from Ukraine, which is why only English is shown on her profile. One thing I immediately noticed is that she is not as gorgeous in reality as she appears in the images on the website. I decided to try her for half an hour with kissing; she said it would cost 170 EUR. Unfortunately, she was not a passionate kisser; she did not use her tongue, just gave me kisses on my lips. I tried to lick her a bit, but she immediately refused and asked for another 30 EUR for it. I did not want to break my session, so I did not pay it, and we switched to the sex part.

By then, my mood was totally killed, so I finished somehow and left her and the place. My experience was totally different from her reviews on her profile. I believe these reviews are written by the girls or the management.

Overall, it was a big disgrace. I threw 170 EUR out the window and got nothing but very weak service. In the near future, I won’t visit Residenz again.

RE: Residenz - Anton Bruckner-Gasse 13, 2345 Brunn am Gebirge - PunterKing - 06-07-2024

I'm pretty sure that most, if not all, of the reviews on their website are fake. I don't remember reading any negative reviews there, and they seem too suspicious.

RE: Residenz - Anton Bruckner-Gasse 13, 2345 Brunn am Gebirge - PunterKing - 06-07-2024

(05-24-2024, 05:12 PM)firestorm2012 Wrote:
(05-24-2024, 04:51 PM)PunterKing Wrote: If you check any of the girls' profiles, you can see that every small thing is charged extra. This wasn't the case 2-3 years ago; this is something new and bad. The girls can choose between many places, and if they are not allowed to charge for even the smallest extra service, they switch to another place. There are only 2-3 brothels in Vienna where the management does not allow the girls to do this, and the customers are not treated as personal ATMs by the girls.

I can only think of 2 clubs. Babylon and Maxim. Which one is the 3rd one in your opinion?

You are right. There are only 2, Maxim and Babylon.