SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums
Pimping and human trafficking - Printable Version

+- SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums (http://forum.sex-vienna.com)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://forum.sex-vienna.comForum-Other-Topics)
+--- Forum: General Discussions (https://forum.sex-vienna.comForum-General-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Pimping and human trafficking (/Thread-Pimping-and-human-trafficking)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Pimping and human trafficking - firestorm2012 - 01-03-2020

(01-02-2020, 07:21 PM)MrBuddy Wrote: Does anyone know if there's a follow-up to this scandal? I read somewhere that the prince is going to be questioned by the FBI but I didn't find anything concrete. I think he should be questioned for sure, maybe even put him through a lie detector (although I never really trusted those things). If he was really connected to the girl and did what she accused him of, he should go to jail or something. Hate the fact that people with this much money can do whatever they want to. But if it's just empty accusations we really shouldn't stone the man for something that he hasn't done. I don't know how to feel about the whole situation because human trafficking is very scary, but so is being accused of something that you haven't done. Hope to hear if any of you guys find new information.

it would be all over the news if there was an update.

RE: Pimping and human trafficking - Dex - 01-03-2020

(01-02-2020, 07:44 PM)fodor Wrote: No. He will never go to jail. Not because he is rich, but he is a member of another country's royal family. The US government won't send a UK prince to a jail.

I agree, he is in a position where he seem untouchable if he plays his cards right. The fact that he is the son of THE Queen does give him sort of diplomatic immunity, which is just so very convenient in a situation like this one he's in right now. It's sad, but I think the best we can hope for in terms of retribution is a scolding from his mother and perhaps some shame in the public's eye.

RE: Pimping and human trafficking - HugoVex - 01-03-2020

Did you guys know that human trafficking awareness day is on January 11 every year? President Barack Obama started this back in 2011, which is a huge thing in my eye. Its sad we cant help those poor souls more, I wish there was something to do to help them. Ill share the article I found about it to at least try to spread awareness: https://www.awarenessdays.com/awareness-days-calendar/national-human-trafficking-awareness-day-2020/

RE: Pimping and human trafficking - pepsi - 01-05-2020

Obama was a good guy, Clinton too. Bush was a redneck but I never thought there will be worse Smile But the current president is the dumbest person I ever seen in such position. Personally I hate him because I lost money because of the new trade war.

RE: Pimping and human trafficking - PunterKing - 01-06-2020

(01-05-2020, 09:33 AM)pepsi Wrote: Obama was a good guy, Clinton too. Bush was a redneck but I never thought there will be worse Smile But the current president is the dumbest person I ever seen in such position. Personally I hate him because I lost money because of the new trade war.

I did not loose any money because of Trump. But he is really a dumb who MAKES AMERICA GREAT AGAIN. At least as he says it. The 2020 United States presidental election will be held on November 3, hopefully the US people will choose another person.

To stay at the topic, I don't remember any tweet from Trump what is related to pimping and humar trafficking. I know that US is strictly against migration but meantime it also needs a lot of sex workers. I don't know a country where there are more stripc clubs than in the USA.

RE: Pimping and human trafficking - fodor - 01-07-2020

(01-06-2020, 09:45 AM)PunterKing Wrote:
(01-05-2020, 09:33 AM)pepsi Wrote: Obama was a good guy, Clinton too. Bush was a redneck but I never thought there will be worse Smile But the current president is the dumbest person I ever seen in such position. Personally I hate him because I lost money because of the new trade war.

I did not loose any money because of Trump. But he is really a dumb who MAKES AMERICA GREAT AGAIN. At least as he says it. The 2020 United States presidental election will be held on November 3, hopefully the US people will choose another person.

To stay at the topic, I don't remember any tweet from Trump what is related to pimping and humar trafficking. I know that US is strictly against migration but meantime it also needs a lot of sex workers. I don't know a country where there are more stripc clubs than in the USA.

Pimping and human trafficking is a bigger problem in Europe. The border between the US and Mexico is stricly guarded, and most illegal immigrants don't want to work in public places. They want to work in the grey area.

Meantime in Europe many girls work as sex worker in the Netherlands, Germany, France and the UK. Escpecially in the first country, I heard that really agressive gangs rule the market there. The sex scene is much more regulated and safe in Austria, this is a heaven for sex workers when comparing to the non-German countries.

And we should not forget that there are other type of human trafficking, not only for sex work. I heard a news piece last week, many Romanian women worked in Italy, Sicily, in a big plantation. They were forced to work for free and got only cheap food and physical agression instead. They worked in the middle of EU, and arrived from another EU country. That's heavy.

RE: Pimping and human trafficking - Hans - 01-07-2020

(01-07-2020, 10:06 AM)fodor Wrote: Pimping and human trafficking is a bigger problem in Europe. The border between the US and Mexico is stricly guarded, and most illegal immigrants don't want to work in public places. They want to work in the grey area.

Meantime in Europe many girls work as sex worker in the Netherlands, Germany, France and the UK. Escpecially in the first country, I heard that really agressive gangs rule the market there. The sex scene is much more regulated and safe in Austria, this is a heaven for sex workers when comparing to the non-German countries.

And we should not forget that there are other type of human trafficking, not only for sex work. I heard a news piece last week, many Romanian women worked in Italy, Sicily, in a big plantation. They were forced to work for free and got only cheap food and physical agression instead. They worked in the middle of EU, and arrived from another EU country. That's heavy.

I think there are so many legal opportunities for women now (with the amount of brothels in Vienna looking for new sex workers) that there is literally no reason for them not to just go there and start working. Of course, if they are forced into it by these aggressive gangs then it's a different matter. People will always find ways to stay active in these gray areas and do horrible stuff because it's hard to keep track of these things

RE: Pimping and human trafficking - PunterKing - 01-07-2020

(01-07-2020, 10:06 AM)fodor Wrote:
(01-06-2020, 09:45 AM)PunterKing Wrote:

Pimping and human trafficking is a bigger problem in Europe. The border between the US and Mexico is stricly guarded, and most illegal immigrants don't want to work in public places. They want to work in the grey area.

You have right, most girls from Mexico won't work in public strip clubs, but will work as street prostitute instead. And the local police also knows it, sometimes the offices catch some of the girls and send back them to the root country.