SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums
Pimping and human trafficking - Printable Version

+- SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums (http://forum.sex-vienna.com)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://forum.sex-vienna.comForum-Other-Topics)
+--- Forum: General Discussions (https://forum.sex-vienna.comForum-General-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Pimping and human trafficking (/Thread-Pimping-and-human-trafficking)

Pages: 1 2 3

Pimping and human trafficking - Final Critic - 02-19-2019

Reporting about good and bad sessions is good and very informative, but we should also talk about the still very real pimping and human trafficking problems that some girls are facing. There are far too many sexworkers in Austria (and everywhere in the world) who are not prostitutes because of their free will, but rather because they are forced and blackmailed into becoming one. 

The recent FKK Paradise trial is just another prime example that these things can be hidden in plain sight. It took people years to figure out that those girls are being forced into human trafficking. I've read that the verdict for their case is expected in early March and that the owner of Paradise might get up to 5 years of imprisonment.

RE: Pimping and human trafficking - Zeus - 02-21-2019

I completely agree that this should get more attention. Some girls are even getting branded with tattoos that show whos property they are. I have personally seen girls with huge tattoos on their back, with the pimp's stamp or name. This is like branding livestock and its never the way how a woman should be treated.

RE: Pimping and human trafficking - Billy - 02-22-2019

i really hope the people who do stuff like this get to spend a lot of time in prison where they are treated like they were treating the girls

RE: Pimping and human trafficking - XXX Addict - 02-24-2019

I've read about that too. The last info I got was from an article by SWP. The final trial and the sentencing will be on the 27th of February. Looks like the owner can get anywhere from four to six years of prison and the other guys who were arrested will get three years. Still, if the branding is true, maybe they should get more if you ask me.

SWP article in German: https://www.swp.de/suedwesten/staedte/stuttgart/staatsanwalt-fordert-mehrere-jahre-haft-fuer-ex-bordellchef-30076304.html

RE: Pimping and human trafficking - Final Critic - 02-28-2019

The Paradise case has ended yesterday and the owner got 5 years and 1 million euros fine. I think the other two guys got three years or something like that. In reality, is it even possible to run such a huge saunaclub completely legally?!

RE: Pimping and human trafficking - PunterKing - 03-01-2019

(02-28-2019, 05:33 PM)Final Critic Wrote: The Paradise case has ended yesterday and the owner got 5 years and 1 million euros fine. I think the other two guys got three years or something like that. In reality, is it even possible to run such a huge saunaclub completely legally?!

How much the girls earn in these sauna clubs? One might think that Vienna prostitutes paid well so there should be not a problem to find newer and newer girls. The half of Romania work in Vienna and there are many girls from Hungary, Slovikai and other countries.

RE: Pimping and human trafficking - Final Critic - 03-07-2019

(03-01-2019, 12:53 PM)PunterKing Wrote:
(02-28-2019, 05:33 PM)Final Critic Wrote: The Paradise case has ended yesterday and the owner got 5 years and 1 million euros fine. I think the other two guys got three years or something like that. In reality, is it even possible to run such a huge saunaclub completely legally?!

How much the girls earn in these sauna clubs? One might think that Vienna prostitutes paid well so there should be not a problem to find newer and newer girls. The half of Romania work in Vienna and there are many girls from Hungary, Slovikai and other countries.

I'm not sure how much girls who work in Viennese saunaclubs make, but certainly more than those poor girls at Paradise. FKK Paradise is in Stuttgart, Germany and according to the trial the girls barely made anything. They had to give most (if not all) of their profit to the pimps. Jürgen Rudloff, the owner of Paradise even said that a saunaclub the side of Paradise cannot be run completely legally. Which brings up a great question about other huge FKKs and saunaclubs.

RE: Pimping and human trafficking - Zeus - 12-14-2019

I read an article about one of Jeffrey Epstein's human trafficking victims. Apparently, the girl came out and in an interview said that she was forced to have sex with Prince Andrew (son of Queen Elizabeth II) when she was only 17 years old, back in 2001. After the allegations, Prince Andrew did an interview where he was bombarded with questions about his relationship with Epstein and about the woman in question.

Personally, I think this interview Prince Andrew did was a total failure. I mean, usually the interviewers are allowed to ask one or two questions about the incident and then they have to talk about the good things that the person who is being interviewed had done. Not this interview tho. I watched the whole thing and basically it's 50 minutes of Prince Andrew being accused and hardcore questioned about the incident. Of course, he looks like he is lying, but that could also be the stress that he's going through, I would be stressed too for sure. I don't even understand why he did this interview, I bet none of his lawyers actually suggested him to do it, especially not in this manner.

Here is an English article about the incident that you can read if you want to learn more: http://sexclubwien.com/breaking-news/prince-andrew-in-sex-trafficking-scandal-tied-to-jeffrey-epstein/

RE: Pimping and human trafficking - pepsi - 12-16-2019

(12-14-2019, 08:07 AM)Zeus Wrote: I read an article about one of Jeffrey Epstein's human trafficking victims. Apparently, the girl came out and in an interview said that she was forced to have sex with Prince Andrew (son of Queen Elizabeth II) when she was only 17 years old, back in 2001. After the allegations, Prince Andrew did an interview where he was bombarded with questions about his relationship with Epstein and about the woman in question.

Personally, I think this interview Prince Andrew did was a total failure. I mean, usually the interviewers are allowed to ask one or two questions about the incident and then they have to talk about the good things that the person who is being interviewed had done. Not this interview tho. I watched the whole thing and basically it's 50 minutes of Prince Andrew being accused and hardcore questioned about the incident. Of course, he looks like he is lying, but that could also be the stress that he's going through, I would be stressed too for sure. I don't even understand why he did this interview, I bet none of his lawyers actually suggested him to do it, especially not in this manner.

Here is an English article about the incident that you can read if you want to learn more: http://sexclubwien.com/breaking-news/prince-andrew-in-sex-trafficking-scandal-tied-to-jeffrey-epstein/

Do you know that Prince Andrew is not the sharpest knife in the Queen's kitchen? I read an opinion article about this interview and the pro said it was a PR disaster. Something happened in the Royal Family, since the members do PR disasters almost every week. Diana's two sons have problems with each other and what is more important, the newspapers also realise this.

Personally I don't care too much of the Royal Family, but most UK people do. So the family members should act as their role dictates.

RE: Pimping and human trafficking - fodor - 12-16-2019

(12-16-2019, 01:41 PM)pepsi Wrote:
(12-14-2019, 08:07 AM)Zeus Wrote: I read an article about one of Jeffrey Epstein's human trafficking victims. Apparently, the girl came out and in an interview said that she was forced to have sex with Prince Andrew (son of Queen Elizabeth II) when she was only 17 years old, back in 2001. After the allegations, Prince Andrew did an interview where he was bombarded with questions about his relationship with Epstein and about the woman in question.

Do you know that Prince Andrew is not the sharpest knife in the Queen's kitchen? I read an opinion article about this interview and the pro said it was a PR disaster. Something happened in the Royal Family, since the members do PR disasters almost every week. Diana's two sons have problems with each other and what is more important, the newspapers also realise this.

Personally I don't care too much of the Royal Family, but most UK people do. So the family members should act as their role dictates.

Andrew should be a real jerk. He has the money, he has enough time to buy all girls of the World and what he did? Chose a 17-year old girl and Epstein's services. You have right, he is not the sharpest knife in the kitchen, but most likely he is the dullest one!