SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums
Peepshow Burggasse - Burggasse 112, 1070 - Printable Version

+- SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums (http://forum.sex-vienna.com)
+-- Forum: Brothels in Vienna (https://forum.sex-vienna.comForum-Brothels-in-Vienna)
+--- Forum: Sex clubs in Vienna (https://forum.sex-vienna.comForum-Sex-clubs-in-Vienna)
+--- Thread: Peepshow Burggasse - Burggasse 112, 1070 (/Thread-Peepshow-Burggasse-Burggasse-112-1070)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Peepshow Burggasse impressions? - Ragnaros - 09-05-2019

Thank you for joining in and being so open and honest. It is definitely better than being silent like everyone else. A business that acknowledges customer feedback and at least tries to improve will over time usually surpass stagnant competition. 

To address the reviews topic, just because a girl has mixed reviews does not always mean that the positive ones are fake(although it is possible). Reviews are a subjective thing, as an extreme example to a tourist from Japan a girl like Niki might be the most beautiful girl he ever fucked, and for 55 euro he is gonna give the girl 5 starts even if she just lays there doing nothing. On the other hand a guy coming in from a weekend in Wellcum might give her 1 star even if the service is just below average but not horrible. And just because a review is negative does not mean the girl is a bad provider in general. Men sometimes forget that sex workers are actually living girls and not sex dolls. A guy might have very bad breath and then give the girl a 1 star rating because she did not kiss him passionately enough. How two people match when it comes to sex is a subjective thing, and there is not much Peepshow or any other establishment can do to make reviews objective. It is up to the customers to examine the reviews and make their own decisions, if they wanna go see Niki after reading the review that says she refused to take off her bra it is their choice.

As for photos, like i said i personally prefer amateur photos since they are more realistic but i do realize that some men see it as a sign of professionalism when they see photoshopped pictures. A good compromise would be to have a few normal selfies and a few photos taken by professional photographer with good lighting. Just don't go overboard with photoshop like they do in Zollgasse/Juchgasse where the girls are basically unrecognizable.

And i'd just like to compliment Peepshow's website for having a detailed calendar listing when each girl is present, this is sadly not the case with most laufhauses and to my knowledge laufhaus Rachel is the only other place that has this feature, the rest at best just have a start or end date.

RE: Peepshow Burggasse impressions? - PunterKing - 09-05-2019

(09-04-2019, 09:17 PM)PSBurggasse Wrote: 2. The photos are amateur photos because I know how shit the experience is if you go into a Laufhaus, checking their page before and then seeing the reality. I would say most of our customers are trusting in our photos because every time we have one of the typical Laufhaus girls with photoshopped pictures customers are complaining. Maybe its the wrong decision and we would make more money by doing the same but I'm not really feeling that way to be honest. Also the speed of creating these images is a obvious advantage. 

You know your customers, so if you believe these images fit your business model the best, then it is okay for us. It is true, that many Laufhauses are on the opposite side in this question, they use too much Photoshop and we also don't like that. And Zollgasse has just started to hire top class fashion models (at least according to the LH website) Smile

(09-04-2019, 09:17 PM)PSBurggasse Wrote: Also the washing machine photo is a professional one  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Natural enviroment or something

Great! Next time I will visit you with my dirty clothes. Hopefully there will be someone to take care of the washing machine too..

RE: Peepshow Burggasse impressions? - fodor - 09-06-2019

(09-04-2019, 09:17 PM)PSBurggasse Wrote: 2. The photos are amateur photos because I know how shit the experience is if you go into a Laufhaus, checking their page before and then seeing the reality. I would say most of our customers are trusting in our photos because every time we have one of the typical Laufhaus girls with photoshopped pictures customers are complaining. Maybe its the wrong decision and we would make more money by doing the same but I'm not really feeling that way to be honest. Also the speed of creating these images is a obvious advantage. 

Okay, now I understood why you use such images. Fall is already here and I believe the customers and also the girls will be back in Vienna.

RE: Peepshow Burggasse impressions? - firestorm2012 - 09-06-2019

Welcome PS Burggasse! Pleasure to have you on our forum. Thank you also for clarifying to our users, we often don't know the behind-the-scenes-stuff.
I mean, some of us do but more often than not we do not know everything, of course.

I personally think there is nothing wrong with the website or the girls. A smaller lineup for a while is no big deal at all and since the ladies have their own head, they will also make their own decisions about when to work etc. Brothels cannot always have perfect control over the ladies' working schedules.
That said, I don't buy the notion that all feedback for the girls is genuine but let me be just a tiny bit sceptical because at the end of the day, nothing is perfect, anyway!

RE: Peepshow Burggasse impressions? - transsara - 09-07-2019

I wont work in some tbat club
Please, contact me

RE: Peepshow Burggasse impressions? - supertotti - 09-11-2019

Are the Girls back? I see 15 girls on the website who are available.

RE: Peepshow Burggasse impressions? - firestorm2012 - 09-11-2019

I see 13 which is very good. Kudos for keeping the promise to bring more girls.

For those of you who like girls of the more skinny variety, go ahead and book Anca, who used to be very recommended Smile

RE: Peepshow Burggasse impressions? - firestorm2012 - 09-20-2019

It's upsetting sometimes!
Yesterday I noticed a new girl on the website, I think MARIA was the name and I really wanted to check her out. But as it happens I got side tracked and didn't make but had my mind set up to really check her out today. Turns out she already left after just 1 day. DAMN!

RE: Peepshow Burggasse impressions? - PunterKing - 09-20-2019

Maybe the Burggasse guys will have info about her future availibiltiy.

RE: Peepshow Burggasse impressions? - firestorm2012 - 09-21-2019

(09-20-2019, 11:11 AM)PunterKing Wrote: Maybe the Burggasse guys will have info about her future availibiltiy.

I doubt it. If a girl leaves after just a day she probably won't bother and tell where she is heading. We will see if she will turn up somewhere else.