SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums
Laufhaus Vienna - Triester Str. 43, 1100 Wien - Printable Version

+- SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums (http://forum.sex-vienna.com)
+-- Forum: Brothels in Vienna (https://forum.sex-vienna.comForum-Brothels-in-Vienna)
+--- Forum: Laufhauses in Vienna (https://forum.sex-vienna.comForum-Laufhauses-in-Vienna)
+--- Thread: Laufhaus Vienna - Triester Str. 43, 1100 Wien (/Thread-Laufhaus-Vienna-Triester-Str-43-1100-Wien)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Laufhaus Vienna official thread - therealschumacher - 10-07-2019

Have you ever tried the sex dolls in LH Vienna? Currently there are 3 of them, for 80 EUR a hour. I find this price a bit high so I am wondering, are these dolls are so good is what is the reason of that price?

RE: Laufhaus Vienna official thread - firestorm2012 - 10-07-2019

(10-07-2019, 07:51 AM)therealschumacher Wrote: Have you ever tried the sex dolls in LH Vienna? Currently there are 3 of them, for 80 EUR a hour. I find this price a bit high so I am wondering, are these dolls are so good is what is the reason of that price?

I am not familiar with the prices of the dolls but why do you find it high? Where have you seen cheaper offers for the dolls? I am sure that LH Vienna has researched the market and set the price accordingly.

RE: Laufhaus Vienna official thread - atencoat - 10-08-2019

I think LH Vienna is the best example of what a successful online presence can give to a business. It's not the only reason it's the top LH in Vienna, but it certainly helps. The site looks so professional, clean and intuitive. Only a few other places have similarly good looking sites. The new Maxim site design comes to mind as a close second, but I might have not seen every site in Vienna. FP, GT, and Babylon are definitely not contenders in the look and feel of the sites. I really like that there are a good number of real looking pics for the girls too. I think business would be better for any place if they took their online presence this seriously.

RE: Laufhaus Vienna official thread - Final Critic - 10-20-2019

A negative report of Iris from LH Vienna has been posted on the Erotikforum a few days ago. Here’s my translation of the post:

Quote:A few weeks before the session with Iris, the guy called her to talk about the services that he wants. At that time, Iris said that she is totally fine with the services the guy wanted and that it is easily doable. Here’s what the guy wanted from her: they should start with a blowjob, then he wanted to lick her ass in doggy-style next, then fucking in a few positions, and then she should sit on top of him and piss into his mouth (golden shower). Last but not least he wanted 1-2 fingers up the bum too.

On the day of the meeting, he called Iris once more to ensure that she remembers everything he wanted and to get ready for the session. Once again, she agreed to everything.

As the session started, he got a quick blowjob (which was actually good) and wanted to lick her ass next, but as he got closer, Iris kept closing her legs and not allowing him access. He asked her to get into doggie position, so he can lick her from behind, but she rejected this for the first time. After some sex in a couple of positions, he wanted to get ready for the golden shower. Instead of squatting over his mouth, Iris positioned herself next to him and wasn’t able to complete the golden shower.

After this, he got up and didn’t want to finish the session, but instead wanted the money for the golden shower extra service back, but she said it was bad luck that she couldn’t deliver. He left without saying goodbye and wrote that there’s 0% repetition rate for him with Iris.

This might have just been an off-day for Iris, not sure, but according to the guy who posted the report, she did not do the agreed services. Did you guys session with Iris before? If you did, how was your experience with her?

RE: Laufhaus Vienna official thread - ConnorMacLeod - 10-21-2019

(10-20-2019, 10:38 PM)Final Critic Wrote: This might have just been an off-day for Iris, not sure, but according to the guy who posted the report, she did not do the agreed services.

It must be hard working in a busy laufhaus and with lots of clients and sessions. They must make a lot of money, but its still exhausting. I haven't been with Iris, so I can't comment on her, but Laufhaus Vienna was a good time the few times I've been. Maybe it was due to the nature of the services. But she agreed to them multiple times, so it was expected of her to do them. Anyway, I don't think any girl in Laufhaus Vienna can constantly give bad service, as clients will find out and simply avoid her, so she can't make any money.

RE: Laufhaus Vienna official thread - Hans - 11-01-2019

Haven't been in LH Vienna for a while so I'm not familiar with the current girls. Last time I was with Breni, nice girl with a big pair of tits and it was awesome but she no longer works there. Anyone else you guys would recommend? I am looking for a passionate kisser, an easy going girl who can provide GFE. Medium or big juicy ass also preferable

RE: Laufhaus Vienna official thread - firestorm2012 - 11-01-2019

In the current lineup of Laufhaus Vienna I think the evergreens that have been working there are the most recommended still. I mean Anka and Loretta. But both of them have many years on their belt and are not ideal for you if you are looking for something new.

And looking at the rest, the one to definiltey avoid is Bettina. She wasn't recommended when she was still at GT like 9 years ago and she still isn't. No positive review has ever been spotted about her AFAIK

RE: Laufhaus Vienna official thread - Anton - 11-01-2019

(11-01-2019, 09:04 AM)Hans Wrote: Haven't been in LH Vienna for a while so I'm not familiar with the current girls. Last time I was with Breni, nice girl with a big pair of tits and it was awesome but she no longer works there. Anyone else you guys would recommend? I am looking for a passionate kisser, an easy going girl who can provide GFE. Medium or big juicy ass also preferable

Have been twice with Cindy last year (Cindy's page in the official website) for very appreciated moments one year ago. She is definitely not a new one in the Laufhaus but you might want to give her a try. 

Very good-looking Italian girl (I am still surprised that there is an Italian worker in Vienna), good talking to make me feel at ease (though at a moment she felt so much comfortable she started to complain about her previous visitors...) 

Great slim body, tits are far smaller than Breni's but still big enough to taste, wonderful kissing, and bed talents I would not dare to comment...

RE: Laufhaus Vienna official thread - batiface - 11-13-2019

Looking to visit for the first time, but can only really make it during the day.

What are the odds that there will be many girls there around 12pm (noon) on a Saturday?

RE: Laufhaus Vienna - Triester Str. 43, 1100 Wien - firestorm2012 - 11-02-2023

Warning report from the local forum. I will try to summarize it here:

https://www.laufhaus-vienna.at/girl-jennifer-407

Usually if a girl is available in LH Vienna, her door is supposed to be open. If it is closed, there should either be a red or a green light, indicating the status. After a a few knocks on the door and quite some waiting, Jennifer opened in a very unmotivated manner. Affected by her good looks the user dispite all the negative signs and her unfriendliness booked 30 mins for 80 all protected, no kissing or any other extra. Be that as it may but as it is happening more and more these days in Vienna's Laufhauses and studios, the girls try to cut the sessions short and get rid of the guy long before the time of paid sessions has run out. So, after 15 mins she reportedly became impatient asking him to end the session and why he hasn't finished yet. From that point on she wasn't willing to show any further activity in order to help him finish. Neither with the hand, blowjob, nor in any other way.

That is all we know but I thought you should know as well.

Report on the SV blog will follow