SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums
Laufhaus Vienna - Triester Str. 43, 1100 Wien - Printable Version

+- SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums (http://forum.sex-vienna.com)
+-- Forum: Brothels in Vienna (https://forum.sex-vienna.comForum-Brothels-in-Vienna)
+--- Forum: Laufhauses in Vienna (https://forum.sex-vienna.comForum-Laufhauses-in-Vienna)
+--- Thread: Laufhaus Vienna - Triester Str. 43, 1100 Wien (/Thread-Laufhaus-Vienna-Triester-Str-43-1100-Wien)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Laufhaus Vienna official thread - fodor - 08-05-2019

(08-02-2019, 09:42 AM)PunterKing Wrote: I’ve just read an interesting post in the local German forum. A user was first time in Laufhaus Vienna and he found it clean and large, there were 30-40 men in the Laufhaus. He liked the fact that the girls were active and wanted to get in touch with the men. That was in opposite with his previous other Laufhaus experiences, where the girls were watching TV, talking or doing anything else.

He found a very big problem what I have to admit, can be true for beginners. He wanted to check the girls longer but when he almost chose one, someone always took the girl. So he had to be quicker and chose the 22 yro Silvia. She was a GFE since looked almost the same as his former girlfriend, and also he enjoyed the sex with her. It seems the girl didn’t so she got a 6/10 rating.

He later chose Bianca in room 14 who had a big tattoo on her pussy.

I’ve mentioned his report here to show you what a new visitor thinks about Laufhaus Vienna. More or less I also agree with his words, I also have very good opinion about LF Vienna girls.

30-40 men is a good traffic, the staff of LH Vienna does its task extremely well. By now it is 100% sure one of the best if not even the best laufhaus in Vienna.

RE: Laufhaus Vienna official thread - callmeKev - 08-06-2019

I was with Ana last time and I can only say good things about her. She is a young, petite redhead with slim body and big fake tits. Looks like your typical secretary girl. Ana not only looks smart but she actually is smart. She is eager to talk and made me feel comfortable in her company.

I expected a cold personality after seeing the pictures online but it turned out she has a very upbeat personality. They tried their best to make her belly look flat. Well, it is not as flat as it might appear based on the pictures. In my opinion it doesn’t even have to be perfectly flat so it wasn’t a problem.

Now if you want a girl who allow kissing then Ana is surely not your type. She didn’t let me to kiss her. Maybe it just costs more I forgot to ask because it was not that important at the moment. What I really wanted is to try many different positions with her and I did. Her body is amazing

RE: Laufhaus Vienna official thread - smurfs - 08-21-2019

Bianca Room 22

I visited Bianca in Room 22 of Laufhaus Vienna, I chose her because of her gipsy looking and thought she will be hot as hell.

In the Laufhaus I found her and she was the same as on the pictures, she is a tiny and skin girl with small, dark nipples and good ass.

Unfortunately, the session was very unpleasant, I tried to enjoy her but her look was bored and tried to finish as fast as possible.

I become mad and left her alone very quickly but not before I paid her. It was a total waste of time and money.

RE: Laufhaus Vienna official thread - Ragnaros - 08-29-2019

Sorry you were not satisfied with her. I too like her look and went to see her last year but she was not there at the time so i ended up with another girl and had a good time, ironically she is also named Bianca. I spoke to your Bianca briefly later but she seemed boring so i decided against a session, and looks like my hunch saved me from a mediocre experience. Though to be honest i am slightly surprised to hear of such poor service in laufhaus Vienna, perhaps she was having a bad day it happens to even good providers, YMMV etc.

I say this because i have been to this laufhaus many times and tried many girls, and my sessions ranged from mediocre to great, but no horror stories like the ones people report from other places and even Goldentime.

I rated Vienna as number one in my laufhaus comparison because i consistently had at least ok service with many girls, especially compared to other laufhauses. After speaking to several veteran girls who work there i have a theory as to why this is. Since this is by far the best laufhaus for girls to work in, and possibly one of the best places to make money in Vienna overall, competition for rooms is fierce(so fierce that they opened Rosi which is essentially the laufhaus Vienna waiting room). Girls have a very hard time getting a room there, and basically the only way they can get in is when a girl goes on vacation so they fill her room until she returns. There are also rules about how long a girl can abandon her room before it gets rented to another girl, one of the girls who said she makes the most money ever there whined to me that she is getting kicked out cause the girl who is permanently in that room is returning from vacation.
Because of all this, once a girl gets a room she does her best to stay as long as possible, some of the girls have worked there for years. Now if a girl stays in the same place for a long time, word can get around and customers find out if a girl is good or bad. If she is a bad provider, eventually word will spread and it will hurt her income since she will only get the first timer tourists(not even that if she is not extremely good looking), so then the best laufhaus will not be as lucrative for her. This is why most of the girls try to at least provide decent service, it is just good business.

Now compare this to a girl who works in one of the other places because she could not get into Vienna. There is not much incentive for her to provide good service because she will leave the place in a month anyway, no point trying to get repeat customers when she doesn't even know where she will work next month. Best example of this is Celine from Juchgasse, good looking but horrendous service. She used to work in Rosi under the name Cristina, and when she stopped getting money because nobody would ever return to 0 service she simply changed her name and moved to another laufhaus.

So basically the secret to maintaining decent service in your business is to make all the girls wanna work there by being the most lucrative, which is probably why Maxim and Babylon are also highly praised.

One side effect of this though is that if you have limited space after all the girls are settled in, there won't be a lot of new girls. Many of the girls in laufhaus Vienna have been there for a long time and are getting close to 30(despite their listed age always being 20-25) so you can rarely see young new faces, and when you do they are often there for a short time until the girl whose room it is returns. When i want to see some new pretty girls these days i go to laufhaus Rachel instead, even though i listed it as number two, optically it is in my opinion superior to Vienna.

RE: Laufhaus Vienna official thread - firestorm2012 - 08-30-2019

perfect analysis. Couldn't agree more

RE: Laufhaus Vienna official thread - fodor - 08-31-2019

Indeed.

RE: Laufhaus Vienna official thread - PunterKing - 09-17-2019

I've just read an interesting report about Laufhaus Vienna from a UK guy. It was published a week ago in ISG and he said, his experience was mixed. 90% of the 40 rooms were occupied by girls and the LH was clean enough. He comparised the rooms with LH Zollgasse and in his opinion, the latter had better ones.

He wrote that the biggest problem with LH Vienna is that the website mentions such services, which are not offered by the girls and the sex workers don't answer the calls.

He tried to call Izabella but she did not answer him. Then he called Victoria and scheduled a meeting with her. Upon arriving, he changed his mind, it is not clear why, he told that Victoria was not the girl he had in his mind. Maybe he found her worse than she appeared on the website, or who knows..

Luckily, Izabella also was there and had no guest at that time. He chose then her and paid 70 Euros for half hour plus 20 Euros for kissing. The girl did not let him to finger her pussy so he was disappointed, because that service was there on Izabella's LH profile. However, at the end he rated the girl as good experience, since the sex was good.

Why I tell you this story is the last part of the review. The UK guy mentioned that he thinks the prices in Laufhaus Vienna is high, when comparing the living costs in Vienna. London needs more money for living but the prices are the same or even lower than in the Austrian capital. Also, most girls do not charge extra for kissing and OWO in London. He believes that the Austrian girls charge more than they offer.

What do you think? To be honest, I never visited London so have no idea about its sex market's prices. But let's say that the guy was correct, isn't it strange that the Vienna prices are higher than the London ones?

RE: Laufhaus Vienna official thread - HugoVex - 09-28-2019

(07-08-2019, 05:50 PM)Ragnaros Wrote: Overall if you are a fan of big natural breasts on a short skinny girl i would recommend Breni, she comes back from vacation tomorrow.

Liked what you wrote about Breni and was interested in booking her, but she doesn't seem to be on the LH Vienna site anymore. The link that you left also doesn't work, just redirects me to the main page. Does any1 know if Breni went to another LH or she no longer works in Vienna? Thanks.

RE: Laufhaus Vienna official thread - PunterKing - 09-30-2019

(09-28-2019, 03:35 PM)HugoVex Wrote:
(07-08-2019, 05:50 PM)Ragnaros Wrote: Overall if you are a fan of big natural breasts on a short skinny girl i would recommend Breni, she comes back from vacation tomorrow.

Liked what you wrote about Breni and was interested in booking her, but she doesn't seem to be on the LH Vienna site anymore. The link that you left also doesn't work, just redirects me to the main page. Does any1 know if Breni went to another LH or she no longer works in Vienna? Thanks.

I don't have info about Breni at the moment but there are more skinny girls in LH Vienna with big boobs. I did not try them, just looking at the website now:

https://www.laufhaus-vienna.at/girl-celine-124
https://www.laufhaus-vienna.at/girl-klara-137

RE: Laufhaus Vienna official thread - firestorm2012 - 09-30-2019

(09-28-2019, 03:35 PM)HugoVex Wrote:

I am interested in her as well but so far hasn't turned up anywhere else in Vienna that I know of.