SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums
Laufhaus Wien Mitte - Zollgasse 3, 1030 Wien - Printable Version

+- SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums (http://forum.sex-vienna.com)
+-- Forum: Brothels in Vienna (https://forum.sex-vienna.comForum-Brothels-in-Vienna)
+--- Forum: Laufhauses in Vienna (https://forum.sex-vienna.comForum-Laufhauses-in-Vienna)
+--- Thread: Laufhaus Wien Mitte - Zollgasse 3, 1030 Wien (/Thread-Laufhaus-Wien-Mitte-Zollgasse-3-1030-Wien)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Laufhaus Wien Mitte - Zollgasse 3, 1030 Wien - Guest - 06-21-2018

I've seen a lot of advertisement for this place, but I never went. Does anyone know something about this new Laufhaus in Vienna?

https://www.zollgasse3.at/laufhaus-in-wien-mitte/

Laufhaus Wien Mitte - Zollgasse 3 - Final Critic - 06-23-2018

I've recently went to LH Zollgasse, so I can share what I think about it.

It has a very central location, big office building with windows. The place is modern, but in my opinion it is rather bleak, no charm at all. The girls have their own rooms where they live and work. The rooms look very good, I have to give it to them. There are monitors on the hallways showing the girls. The doors have "free" and "busy" signs that show if a girl is available or not. You will have to knock on the door to see the girl.

All in all, it is a decent Laufhaus, but it's nothing new that I haven't seen before.

Laufhaus Wien Mitte - Zollgasse 3 - Dex - 06-25-2018

LH Zollgasse is pretty much the same as LH Juchgasse. Both places are owned by the same guy, so you can expect the same service, prices and girls. LH Zollgasse is modern and nice and everything, but I don't feel like it's as great as it was advertised it's going to be.

Laufhaus Wien Mitte - Zollgasse 3 - GOAT - 06-30-2018

The webpage design is plain horrible! It took me a couple of minutes to get used to those orangey colors damn! Weren't it for the colors, it'd be an awesome website, it's got lots of info comparing them to the competition.

Christy from Laufhaus Wien Mitte - Zollgasse 3 - Final Critic - 07-02-2018

A fellow punter recently shared his experience with Christy from Laufhaus Wien Mitte (Zollgasse) on the local erotic forum and I thought you guys should know about it. Here's my rough translation of the post:

Quote:"I was with Christy on Thursday in Zollgasse. The first impression of the girl was good and she was likeable, even though the pictures online have little in common with her real looks. She's at least 35. I booked half an hour and said that I want 69 and sex. As soon as I handed over the cash, all chemistry was gone. "Shit!", I thought to myself - "too late to cancel and get out of here." And that's when she started to be in a hurry. I undressed, laid down on the bed, applied the condom and she started to blow me. She put her butt on my face as I requested, but when I wanted to lick her (as agreed), she pulled her butt away. After the second attempt to lick her, she ends this position and sits on my dick. She started to dictate the pace and by changing the pace and shifting her weight, she prevented me from finding the right spot and rhythm. 2 minutes in, I realize that I'm not even inside of her and I was rubbing against her leg or something, so I ask to change position to doggy style. She agreed, but made no secret of her disapproval. In this position, she grabbed my dick firmly, maybe in order to boycott my erection, which she failed at. She then twisted her back in a way that I couldn't really penetrate her from behind. I wasn't able to bang her properly and this went on for like 3 more minutes, after which she pulled her butt away and started berating and lecturing me that guys who jerk off at home often fail to cum. This was an outrageous thing to say, especially after her performance and behaviour thus far. She is the kind of woman for whom men are just ATM machines who better pay for 30 minutes of sex, and if you they don't finish in 5 minutes while being bullied, she calls them perverted jerk-offs. After this, she jerked me off with the rubber still on and in 45 seconds or so I came into the condom. I quickly removed the condom and got the hell out of there.

In my opinion, this woman has been doing this for a long time. Professionals like her think how can they make the most money and feel very smart when they get 80 euros for 5 minutes of humiliation. It almost feels like those kind of sexworkers deliberately pick very sober and sterile Laufhaus environments in which they can scam guys and get away with it."

Here's Christy's page on the Laufhaus Wien Mitte site:

https://www.zollgasse3.at/laufhaus-wien-mitte/detail/christy-body-in-motion/

Here's another discussion about Laufhaus Wien Mitte on the Sex-Vienna forum:
http://sex-vienna.com/svforum/topic/laufhaus-wien-mitte-zollgasse-3/

BTW, I haven't added the link to the original post because I'm not sure about the regulations regarding linking other forums on the Sex-Vienna forum. But those who are interested can surely find it.

Christy from Laufhaus Wien Mitte - Zollgasse 3 - Dex - 07-05-2018

Thanks for sharing this, I feel bad for the guy who originally wrote the report. I feel like we need more reviews like this. The more people know about what girls like Christy do, the better. Maybe she will think twice about scamming her customers when we start ignoring her.

Photoshopped Manuela from Laufhaus Zollgasse - Final Critic - 09-10-2018

I was checking up on the Erotik forum when I found a recent review that a local punter left about a Slovakian girl named Manuela from Laufhaus Zollgasse. According to the review, Manuela doesn't look as good as she used to and her service isn't good anymore either.

Link to the original post: https://www.erotikforum.at/themen/laufhaus-wien-mitte-zollgasse-3-obere-viaduktgasse-36-erfahrungsberichte.1311568/page-24#post-10430029

Roughly what the post is about for the English speaking members:

The guy who wrote the review was familiar with Manuela from previous sessions in Goldentime and Laufhaus Juchgasse (belongs to Laufhaus Zollgasse) and he had good experiences with the girl so far. Unfortunately, Manuela looks nothing like she did before and she doesn't even look as great anymore as her pictures on the Zollgasse website indicate.

Due to age collecting its toll, she is not a stunner anymore. Her previously large tits are now hanging, cellulite on the ass and bad skin that she's unsuccessfully trying to mask with makeup. Her service which used to be great is now only professional in the sense that it lacks the passion it had before. The reviewer also complains that she made it very clear that its a money transaction between a hooker and a client, even though he paid for GFE (girlfriend experience).

At the end, he writes that it seems that the job's got to her after so many years and multiple men 7 days a week. Allegedly, she started working as a prostitute at the age of 18. However, for the high prices like this most expensive Laufhaus, one expects more than that.

Photoshopped Manuela from Laufhaus Zollgasse - Zeus - 09-10-2018

(09-10-2018, 12:41 AM)Final Critic Wrote: At the end, he writes that it seems that the job’s got to her after so many years and multiple men 7 days a week. Allegedly, she started working as a prostitute at the age of 18. However, for the high prices like this most expensive Laufhaus, one expects more than that.

Yes, this is unfortunately something that can change a prostitute, and its not a rare sight to see girls who went through this change. It's completely understandable, but I would never pay if she had an attitude and 0 service quality on top of the "looks".

Photoshopped Manuela from Laufhaus Zollgasse - Dex - 09-11-2018

Looking at the pictures on the Zollgasse website about Manuela, the photos must either be very old or heavily photoshopped if she really looks that much older. I bet the guy who was with her got surprised when he saw the saggy tits, while expecting what he remembered/saw on the website Big Grin

Photoshopped Manuela from Laufhaus Zollgasse - Kunderra124 - 09-13-2018

And this is the thing that often makes brothels so misleading. They upload old or modified pictures of the girls hoping that you accept the service anyway and they get some easy money. A total scam in my opinion