SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums
Goldentime Saunaclub Wien - Karl-Gunsam-Gasse 1, 1110 - Printable Version

+- SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums (http://forum.sex-vienna.com)
+-- Forum: Brothels in Vienna (https://forum.sex-vienna.comForum-Brothels-in-Vienna)
+--- Forum: FKK Sauna Clubs in Vienna (https://forum.sex-vienna.comForum-FKK-Sauna-Clubs-in-Vienna)
+--- Thread: Goldentime Saunaclub Wien - Karl-Gunsam-Gasse 1, 1110 (/Thread-Goldentime-Saunaclub-Wien-Karl-Gunsam-Gasse-1-1110)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: Goldentime Saunaclub official thread - PunterKing - 06-26-2019

(06-25-2019, 08:06 PM)Ragnaros Wrote: I have heard so many good things about Wellcum that i would considering going there were it not in such a remote location, it is a pain to drive across the country just to monger.

Okay, but Wellcum primarily focus on Italian customers. I think they placed their building the possible nearest location to Italy, meantime remained in Austrian jurisdiction.

RE: Goldentime Saunaclub official thread - tissue333 - 06-27-2019

(06-26-2019, 09:38 AM)PunterKing Wrote: Okay, but Wellcum primarily focus on Italian customers. I think they placed their building the possible nearest location to Italy, meantime remained in Austrian jurisdiction.

Sure, sex work is legal only in German-speaking countries, that's why Wellcum chose Austria.

RE: Goldentime Saunaclub official thread - PunterKing - 06-27-2019

(06-27-2019, 09:08 AM)tissue333 Wrote:
(06-26-2019, 09:38 AM)PunterKing Wrote: Okay, but Wellcum primarily focus on Italian customers. I think they placed their building the possible nearest location to Italy, meantime remained in Austrian jurisdiction.

Sure, sex work is legal only in German-speaking countries, that's why Wellcum chose Austria.

To be precise, sex work is not illegal in Italy, only the brothels and organised sex is prohibited. That's why Wellcum is a gold mine, it is the nearest place to many Italian guys who can find many good girls there.

RE: Goldentime Saunaclub official thread - darshan - 07-12-2019

Just a little hint for those who are looking for girls with big breasts in GT: The busty beauties usually arrive between 17 and 19. That is when I usually go and see a few of them, both silicone and natural. The girls I am talking about are Alexia, Alena, Daniela, Dana and Anita

RE: Goldentime Saunaclub official thread - Dex - 07-12-2019

(07-12-2019, 10:08 AM)darshan Wrote: Just a little hint for those who are looking for girls with big breasts in GT: The busty beauties usually arrive between 17 and 19. That is when I usually go and see a few of them, both silicone and natural. The girls I am talking about are Alexia, Alena, Daniela, Dana and Anita

Thanks for the info. I'll check them out on my next visit and probably do a session with one of them. I'm a sucker for big ol' titties - preferably natural, but silicone is good too if its done correctly. I'll report my experience afterwards if I meet one of these girls.

RE: Goldentime Saunaclub official thread - prettyboy20cm - 07-12-2019

(07-12-2019, 10:08 AM)darshan Wrote: Just a little hint for those who are looking for girls with big breasts in GT: The busty beauties usually arrive between 17 and 19. That is when I usually go and see a few of them, both silicone and natural. The girls I am talking about are Alexia, Alena, Daniela, Dana and Anita

I rarely see girls with big natural breasts there. And that's also what I don't like about GT these days, there are too many girls with silicone tits. They are a group of dolls for me, not that attractive and definitely not my cup of tea. Seems like most of the guys there like it though

RE: Goldentime Saunaclub official thread - PunterKing - 07-15-2019

(07-12-2019, 12:23 PM)prettyboy20cm Wrote: I rarely see girls with big natural breasts there. And that's also what I don't like about GT these days, there are too many girls with silicone tits. They are a group of dolls for me, not that attractive and definitely not my cup of tea. Seems like most of the guys there like it though

I also prefer the natural tits. Another thing what I don't like is the artificial lips aka duck face.

RE: Goldentime Saunaclub official thread - Ragnaros - 07-15-2019

If you like big natural tits i can also recommend Alina in laufhaus Ici-Paris.

RE: Goldentime Saunaclub official thread - Dex - 07-18-2019

(07-15-2019, 07:18 AM)PunterKing Wrote: I also prefer the natural tits. Another thing what I don't like is the artificial lips aka duck face.

As I said, silicone tits are fine if they don’t look weird, but girls with a duck face have always been a huge turn off for me. 

(07-15-2019, 10:07 AM)Ragnaros Wrote: If you like big natural tits i can also recommend Alina in laufhaus Ici-Paris.

You weren’t kidding! Even on her pictures online her breasts look so good. And she also seems to have a nice ass too.

RE: Goldentime Saunaclub official thread - Ragnaros - 07-18-2019

Sadly Alina doesn't really have a nice ass in real life, the pics are a bit photoshopped. But the tits are truly amazing, one of the two girls with the best tits in Vienna(the other being Breni).