SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums
Goldentime Saunaclub Wien - Karl-Gunsam-Gasse 1, 1110 - Printable Version

+- SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums (http://forum.sex-vienna.com)
+-- Forum: Brothels in Vienna (https://forum.sex-vienna.comForum-Brothels-in-Vienna)
+--- Forum: FKK Sauna Clubs in Vienna (https://forum.sex-vienna.comForum-FKK-Sauna-Clubs-in-Vienna)
+--- Thread: Goldentime Saunaclub Wien - Karl-Gunsam-Gasse 1, 1110 (/Thread-Goldentime-Saunaclub-Wien-Karl-Gunsam-Gasse-1-1110)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: Goldentime Saunaclub official thread - Ragnaros - 06-21-2019

I'm curious, what is preventing the Goldentime management from maintaining an acceptable service level? Let's compare Goldentime to a the top Swiss saunaclub Globe. In Globe the pricing is fixed at 140 chf for 30 minutes which includes kissing and BBBJ. There is absolutely no negotiation to be had about those things, the girl either accepts to go to the room with you or doesn't. They don't try to offer you a "premium" package for 200 or try to charge extra for BBBJ. As for service, it is extremely unlikely to get bad service, a girl like Magda would be quickly removed from the chain. Now one might argue that it is about money, but really since the de facto price in GT now seems to be 100 eur with BBBJ + kissing which doesn't even guarantee you decent service it really is not that much more expensive compared to Globe's ~125 eur. They also have kind of a review system in place, where you get asked by the staff how satisfied you were with the session, and the girls who get consistently bad feedback are moved to a smaller club in the chain until they improve(or choose to leave).

What prevents GT from doing the same thing Globe does, informing the girls of the prices and expected service level, and if they wanna work there they can't scam/upsell/increase prices for regular service. Girls who don't wanna follow the rules are free to work someplace else. Obviously for this to work they would need to raise the price, but i feel like most men would be happy to pay a bit more say 100 or 120 to have guaranteed good service. There are plenty of cheap places in Vienna for those who wanna save money. I feel that a strategy like this might lose the club some (bad service)girls in the short term, but would attract more customers and then girls would follow.

RE: Goldentime Saunaclub official thread - firestorm2012 - 06-22-2019

(06-21-2019, 04:17 PM)Ragnaros Wrote: I'm curious, what is preventing the Goldentime management from maintaining an acceptable service level? Let's compare Goldentime to a the top Swiss saunaclub Globe. In Globe the pricing is fixed at 140 chf for 30 minutes which includes kissing and BBBJ. There is absolutely no negotiation to be had about those things, the girl either accepts to go to the room with you or doesn't. They don't try to offer you a "premium" package for 200 or try to charge extra for BBBJ. As for service, it is extremely unlikely to get bad service, a girl like Magda would be quickly removed from the chain. Now one might argue that it is about money, but really since the de facto price in GT now seems to be 100 eur with BBBJ + kissing which doesn't even guarantee you decent service it really is not that much more expensive compared to Globe's ~125 eur. They also have kind of a review system in place, where you get asked by the staff how satisfied you were with the session, and the girls who get consistently bad feedback are moved to a smaller club in the chain until they improve(or choose to leave).

What prevents GT from doing the same thing Globe does, informing the girls of the prices and expected service level, and if they wanna work there they can't scam/upsell/increase prices for regular service. Girls who don't wanna follow the rules are free to work someplace else. Obviously for this to work they would need to raise the price, but i feel like most men would be happy to pay a bit more say 100 or 120 to have guaranteed good service. There are plenty of cheap places in Vienna for those who wanna save money. I feel that a strategy like this might lose the club some (bad service)girls in the short term, but would attract more customers and then girls would follow.

Makes sense but the owner doesn't seem to care much that the girls charge the premium or whatever we call it. In my opinion he says to himself: the club goes plenty well but the girls are constantly in my head that do make less money that their friends at - let's say - Wellcum but still the same amount of money as the girls at FP make.

And this is exactly what his priority seems to be. To please the girls enough so they do not run off to Wellcum which is THE dominator or everything in the FKK market besides SHARKS and GLOBE, maybe. So, I am saying he wants the girls to make money so they work 25+ days every months and therefore provide an enormous money-stream and a very very attractive line-up which will keep their rep still high. 
So, in my opinion what is keeping him from trying to improve things is indirectly the weakness of Funpalast. The lack of business sense and ability to run a real FKK club along GT which FP show is what results in the mess we are in. This is my opinion.

RE: Goldentime Saunaclub official thread - Ragnaros - 06-22-2019

You make a valid point, there is no proper competition in Vienna since Funpalast is a joke. I have never been to Wellcum because of it's remote location, but i heard many reliable people say that it's the best FKK in the world. I'm curious, what does the Wellcum management do different from the GT management. As with any business, location is a big factor and surely Vienna is a better location. It's so strange that their owner doesn't care about improving so the girls can no longer say "my friend in Wellcum earns more"

RE: Goldentime Saunaclub official thread - Final Critic - 06-22-2019

(06-22-2019, 10:36 AM)firestorm2012 Wrote: Makes sense but the owner doesn't seem to care much that the girls charge the premium or whatever we call it. In my opinion he says to himself: the club goes plenty well but the girls are constantly in my head that do make less money that their friends at - let's say - Wellcum but still the same amount of money as the girls at FP make.

And this is exactly what his priority seems to be. To please the girls enough so they do not run off to Wellcum which is THE dominator or everything in the FKK market besides SHARKS and GLOBE, maybe. So, I am saying he wants the girls to make money so they work 25+ days every months and therefore provide an enormous money-stream and a very very attractive line-up which will keep their rep still high. 
So, in my opinion what is keeping him from trying to improve things is indirectly the weakness of Funpalast. The lack of business sense and ability to run a real FKK club along GT which FP show is what results in the mess we are in. This is my opinion.

Yes, that does make sense. This is also probably the cause of the issue. Also, in Austria it is harder to require a certain service level from the girls. The laws are very tricky and its really not worth it to bother with it legally speaking.

(06-22-2019, 12:35 PM)Ragnaros Wrote: You make a valid point, there is no proper competition in Vienna since Funpalast is a joke. I have never been to Wellcum because of it's remote location, but i heard many reliable people say that it's the best FKK in the world. I'm curious, what does the Wellcum management do different from the GT management. As with any business, location is a big factor and surely Vienna is a better location. It's so strange that their owner doesn't care about improving so the girls can no longer say "my friend in Wellcum earns more"

Among all FKKs that I know, Wellcum is the best. They do many things better than GT, but since they are the best, it's no wonder.

RE: Goldentime Saunaclub official thread - Ragnaros - 06-22-2019

If it's about Austrian law then how is Wellcum able to "enforce" good service from the girls and GT is not? They are both in Austria and have to obey the same laws correct?

(06-22-2019, 02:43 PM)Ragnaros Wrote: If it's about Austrian law then how is Wellcum able to "enforce" good service from the girls and GT is not? They are both in Austria and have to obey the same laws correct?

They both walk the same grey area. One of them more aggressively and the other one with a bigger margin. Tell a sexworker what she MUST do in an FKK club and you are already illegally influencing a girl. Two ways to go about it: 
  • give them a lot of leeway like GT does. 
  • run such a tight ship that girls fear to lose their spot in the best FKK and therefore tend to obey more to probably unspoken rules.
At this point GT is still doing well enough to be very forgiving towards the girls and as a strategy to have an easier life as a boss or manager, I think it makes a lot of sense if you have the number 1 FKK in the capitol and it is not even close. They just shouldn't miss the moment when the tides start to turn and clients stop going there and look for other options. 
So, I still feel it is FP's fault in sort of a way because they are unable to push anybody's buttons so that they would be a competitor yet again (assuming that they ever were one).

RE: Goldentime Saunaclub official thread - fodor - 06-25-2019

(06-22-2019, 03:54 PM)firestorm2012 Wrote:
(06-22-2019, 02:43 PM)Ragnaros Wrote: If it's about Austrian law then how is Wellcum able to "enforce" good service from the girls and GT is not? They are both in Austria and have to obey the same laws correct?

They both walk the same grey area. One of them more aggressively and the other one with a bigger margin. Tell a sexworker what she MUST do in an FKK club and you are already illegally influencing a girl. Two ways to go about it: 
  • give them a lot of leeway like GT does. 
  • run such a tight ship that girls fear to lose their spot in the best FKK and therefore tend to obey more to probably unspoken rules.
At this point GT is still doing well enough to be very forgiving towards the girls and as a strategy to have an easier life as a boss or manager, I think it makes a lot of sense if you have the number 1 FKK in the capitol and it is not even close. They just shouldn't miss the moment when the tides start to turn and clients stop going there and look for other options. 
So, I still feel it is FP's fault in sort of a way because they are unable to push anybody's buttons so that they would be a competitor yet again (assuming that they ever were one).

Interesting, but maybe Wellcum makes it better? If the girls have more leeway in GT then they ask more money for extras and guests don't like this too much.

RE: Goldentime Saunaclub official thread - supertotti - 06-25-2019

Wellcum makes it better. If the Girls have some fears it is always better than the customers have problems.

RE: Goldentime Saunaclub official thread - Ragnaros - 06-25-2019

I have heard so many good things about Wellcum that i would considering going there were it not in such a remote location, it is a pain to drive across the country just to monger.