SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums
Goldentime Saunaclub Wien - Karl-Gunsam-Gasse 1, 1110 - Printable Version

+- SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums (http://forum.sex-vienna.com)
+-- Forum: Brothels in Vienna (https://forum.sex-vienna.comForum-Brothels-in-Vienna)
+--- Forum: FKK Sauna Clubs in Vienna (https://forum.sex-vienna.comForum-FKK-Sauna-Clubs-in-Vienna)
+--- Thread: Goldentime Saunaclub Wien - Karl-Gunsam-Gasse 1, 1110 (/Thread-Goldentime-Saunaclub-Wien-Karl-Gunsam-Gasse-1-1110)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: Goldentime Saunaclub official thread - tissue333 - 05-17-2019

There is a new event on Goldentime website, Hot Summer Night. The club says it will be a hot night with bikini girls. Can you tell me, will be this an erotic show or something similar?

RE: Goldentime Saunaclub official thread - XXX Addict - 05-28-2019

Goldentime currently has a large lineup of girls, but not too many great additions TBH. The only real exception is a girl that goes by the name of Koralia. She told me that she used to work in Funpalast, but she was pushed out by the management because she was the number one girl there and the other girls complained that she gets all the business. AFAIK, the girls practically ganged up on her and put pressure on the management to let her go, which they did. Also, the struggle with the fact that girls want 100e for a good half an hour still does not seem to go away.

RE: Goldentime Saunaclub official thread - PunterKing - 06-07-2019

I read intersting reports about Goldentime in another forum. The first guy visited the place in mid May and paid for a tall and skinny Romanian girl. She gave him a very good blowjob and they tried many positions. The guy then ate some food and consumed some drink and chose a Bulgarian girl for another round. She was less active and did not want to do deepthroat, but her ass was amazing. The guy rated the visit 5-star and said that GT is still one of his favourite places.

Not long after the report a local guy also commented the review. He claimed that 90 Euros are too much for entry fee, and the breakfast is literally nothing in GT. He had also problem with hygiene of bar, he said that the glasses and the whole bar was dirty. The girls ask extra money for almost all additional services, including kissing, licking and BBBJ, so he said that an hour sex with a girl should could 220-270 Euros. He also told, that the lineup was terrible, older girls, not well-maintained girls, terrible shoes - so he felt that the lineup does not worth the high entry fee and the expensive prices for the girls' extras. The guy said that GT was much better in the past and at the moment it is not a premium club anymore. He also tried a girl but she did not have the skills that make a sex worker perfect.

A third forum user wrote that GT can be a very good place for strangers, like US tourists see only legal sex and can have very good experience for their money. On the other hand, local punters can remember how good was GT in the past and feel that the club is not well managed. I say the same, GT has very good reputation and many recommedations in forums and online review sites, but it was much better in the past.

RE: Goldentime Saunaclub official thread - firestorm2012 - 06-07-2019

The rule YMMV applies more than ever at GT Vienna. As the local massimo said it in the other forum: the locals and regulars do not feel the decline but it is real. And it is probably not getting much better for the time being. I would really like to predict a brighter future but I really can't.

RE: Goldentime Saunaclub official thread - fodor - 06-18-2019

Goldentime will remain one of the best Vienna sex clubs forever this is true. But I also feel that the service level is dropped a bit and the girs are not good as once the former girls were.

I don't know what happens there, maybe this is a common thing what is true for almost all Vienna sex clubs. Maybe the best girls choose another city and there are not enough professional sex workers in Vienna. Who knows.

RE: Goldentime Saunaclub official thread - firestorm2012 - 06-18-2019

I spoke to some of the owners recently as I wanted to hear their opinion on the current state of affairs in Vienna and how they think the business will turn out to be in the years to come. Interestingly enough the Austrian owned establishments projected a bright future predicting that the turnaround is around the corner and that places with higher rates and hopefully equally high quality standards will definitely prevail. While on the other hand the discount places will hit rock bottom sooner than you think. Makes sense to me.

RE: Goldentime Saunaclub official thread - Dex - 06-18-2019

(06-18-2019, 03:47 PM)firestorm2012 Wrote: I spoke to some of the owners recently as I wanted to hear their opinion on the current state of affairs in Vienna and how they think the business will turn out to be in the years to come. Interestingly enough the Austrian owned establishments projected a bright future predicting that the turnaround is around the corner and that places with higher rates and hopefully equally high quality standards will definitely prevail. While on the other hand the discount places will hit rock bottom sooner than you think. Makes sense to me.

I can see that happening too. The problem with discount and cheap places/services is that people usually only go there once. They see that the experience was cheap too and they never come back. Some might get a good service, but that's not a constant thing. While in locations that offer better service for a higher price, most people who tend to go to girls become regulars and the positive experiences outweigh the bad ones. However, there are always going to be people who don't read reviews or research about a place, they just see the low price and go all in.

RE: Goldentime Saunaclub official thread - firestorm2012 - 06-19-2019

Also not every place with higher prices automatically has higher quality on offer but generally too cheap is not good and things have to go south sooner or later.

RE: Goldentime Saunaclub official thread - tissue333 - 06-20-2019

(06-18-2019, 05:02 PM)Dex Wrote: I can see that happening too. The problem with discount and cheap places/services is that people usually only go there once. They see that the experience was cheap too and they never come back. Some might get a good service, but that's not a constant thing. While in locations that offer better service for a higher price, most people who tend to go to girls become regulars and the positive experiences outweigh the bad ones. However, there are always going to be people who don't read reviews or research about a place, they just see the low price and go all in.

The low prices are magnet for cheap people. As soon a club starts to lowering its prices, the crowd arrives and the well-pay customers leave the scene. This often happened in the past in Vienna where we saw many clubs fail because of the wrong pricing strategy.

RE: Goldentime Saunaclub official thread - firestorm2012 - 06-20-2019

to stay on-topic, though: this is not an issue at GT. They will not change their prices as it seems in the near future and still dominate the Saunaclub market in Vienna.