SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums
Goldentime Saunaclub Wien - Karl-Gunsam-Gasse 1, 1110 - Printable Version

+- SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums (http://forum.sex-vienna.com)
+-- Forum: Brothels in Vienna (https://forum.sex-vienna.comForum-Brothels-in-Vienna)
+--- Forum: FKK Sauna Clubs in Vienna (https://forum.sex-vienna.comForum-FKK-Sauna-Clubs-in-Vienna)
+--- Thread: Goldentime Saunaclub Wien - Karl-Gunsam-Gasse 1, 1110 (/Thread-Goldentime-Saunaclub-Wien-Karl-Gunsam-Gasse-1-1110)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

Review of Mara from GT - XXX Addict - 12-21-2018

I was with Mara the other day when I visited GT. She's a tall Romanian girl who works in GT for approximately for a year now. Mara has a slender figure, nice medium sized natural tits, long legs and a flat ass. She's a blonde with a semi-curly hairstyle. Mara is pretty, but a bit pale and she has kind of a dull expression. As she looks totally different from most girls who work at GT, she makes a good number of room sessions.

She is pretty, but her service is unfortunately below average and this is what all regulars can confirm. All regulars at GT I know tried Mara at some point and they tend to say the same thing about her. That she's a waste of time and money. She will definitely charge the 100 for everyone, also the regulars. She doesn't like to be touched intimately. Half hour costs 100 if you want OWO, not to speak of kissing or anything else.

I've heard rumors that she used to work at Babylon, but I can't really imagine this to be true because something like that would never happen there or in any other respectable club. Clear warning, stay away from her unless you are okay with the above described scenario.

Review of Mara from GT - Dex - 12-23-2018

This review started off so good, i thougt i had myself another go-to girl. But after reading the whole thing, think i will pass on Mara. I feel that a girl can be 10/10, i would still pass if her service was bad. Thanks for the warning

Review of Mara from GT - Billy - 12-26-2018

why is she working this job if she doesn't want to be touched? i'm tired of girls who just want out money and not give anything in return..

RE: Goldentime Saunaclub official thread - jaymarespie - 03-11-2019

I remember visiting GT in the beginning of last year. Maybe I was unlucky but can’t say anything good about the place based on this one and only visit.

I picked a girl who really turned me on, a slim blonde girl from Poland named Magda. We barely understood each other but she was friendly at the beginning. We agreed on BBBJ and went to the room where things started to get difficult. She basically did everything she could to waste my time and avoid doing what I asked for. The girl was such a faker the whole time that her performance made me laugh. The only semi exciting thing she was capable of is to masturbate in front of me. Except that it was a complete joke

RE: Goldentime Saunaclub official thread - firestorm2012 - 03-13-2019

(03-11-2019, 10:06 PM)jaymarespie Wrote: I remember visiting GT in the beginning of last year. Maybe I was unlucky but can’t say anything good about the place based on this one and only visit.

I picked a girl who really turned me on, a slim blonde girl from Poland named Magda. We barely understood each other but she was friendly at the beginning. We agreed on BBBJ and went to the room where things started to get difficult. She basically did everything she could to waste my time and avoid doing what I asked for. The girl was such a faker the whole time that her performance made me laugh. The only semi exciting thing she was capable of is to masturbate in front of me. Except that it was a complete joke

I know exactly who you mean. She is a bit weird and in the room she only provides the minimum of effort, that's right. Interestingly enough she is still working at GT. You barely see her interacting with locals because they all seem to avoid her and so do I. Once is enough. She is not without a certain sense of humour, though. I have had a laugh with her the other day when we sat at the same table eating but there is no sexual interest at all anymore because I know how she is in the chambers...

RE: Goldentime Saunaclub official thread - PunterKing - 03-17-2019

(03-13-2019, 11:56 AM)firestorm2012 Wrote:
(03-11-2019, 10:06 PM)jaymarespie Wrote: I remember visiting GT in the beginning of last year. Maybe I was unlucky but can’t say anything good about the place based on this one and only visit.

I know exactly who you mean. She is a bit weird and in the room she only provides the minimum of effort, that's right. Interestingly enough she is still working at GT. You barely see her interacting with locals because they all seem to avoid her and so do I. Once is enough. She is not without a certain sense of humour, though. I have had a laugh with her the other day when we sat at the same table eating but there is no sexual interest at all anymore because I know how she is in the chambers...

The moment she realises that you won't pay her anything, nor a single drink:

[Image: GettyImages-491737472.0.jpg]

(the image is from a sitcom, not about the actual girl)

RE: Goldentime Saunaclub official thread - jaymarespie - 03-26-2019

(03-13-2019, 11:56 AM)firestorm2012 Wrote: I know exactly who you mean. She is a bit weird and in the room she only provides the minimum of effort, that's right. Interestingly enough she is still working at GT. You barely see her interacting with locals because they all seem to avoid her and so do I. Once is enough. She is not without a certain sense of humour, though. I have had a laugh with her the other day when we sat at the same table eating but there is no sexual interest at all anymore because I know how she is in the chambers...

Well that explains a lot. So I guess it just wasn't my lucky day. You seem like a GT regular, do you have any suggestions? Would be nice to know a couple of girls there and the appropriate time to visit them if its not too much to ask

RE: Goldentime Saunaclub official thread - firestorm2012 - 03-27-2019

(03-26-2019, 08:33 AM)jaymarespie Wrote:
(03-13-2019, 11:56 AM)firestorm2012 Wrote: I know exactly who you mean. She is a bit weird and in the room she only provides the minimum of effort, that's right. Interestingly enough she is still working at GT. You barely see her interacting with locals because they all seem to avoid her and so do I. Once is enough. She is not without a certain sense of humour, though. I have had a laugh with her the other day when we sat at the same table eating but there is no sexual interest at all anymore because I know how she is in the chambers...

Well that explains a lot. So I guess it just wasn't my lucky day. You seem like a GT regular, do you have any suggestions? Would be nice to know a couple of girls there and the appropriate time to visit them if its not too much to ask

I don't think any user can give you the appropriate time to visit the ladies. That user would have to be working at GT and therefore not be admitted to post here... just saying!

Look, nowadays all the girls at GT will try to maximize earnings by charging tourists differently than with local regulars. This is well documented all over the net, a fact that can't really be disputed. I can only tell you the girls who I personally recommend and describe them a little.

One of my favorites is tiny Angela, black hair and petite slim body. She is great in everything she is doing but she has her price. Negotiating will get you nowhere.
Another recommendation among the best ones is Catalea. She is a brunette with straight long hair and a very slender body. She is a delight but will also charge for what she offers.
And there are many other girls who are recommended but in the current climate, sorry to say, it's up to you to deal with the ladies in a manner that they will be generous to you.

Stay clear of Magda and Mara. Despite their appealing looks, they are out to trap you.

It's a pity, by the way, that there isn't a single black lady at GT at the moment. The very respected Jessica stopped working beginning of 2019

RE: Goldentime Saunaclub official thread - PunterKing - 05-14-2019

I heard that there was a fire in the 11th district of Vienna. Do you guys have any info about the fire? Was Goldentime affected?

RE: Goldentime Saunaclub official thread - firestorm2012 - 05-15-2019

(05-14-2019, 03:56 PM)PunterKing Wrote: I heard that there was a fire in the 11th district of Vienna. Do you guys have any info about the fire? Was Goldentime affected?

The fire was huge and it took a full day to contain it. GT wasn't affected but traffic was which made it harder to get there by car unless you know your way around.