SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums
Goldentime Saunaclub Wien - Karl-Gunsam-Gasse 1, 1110 - Printable Version

+- SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums (http://forum.sex-vienna.com)
+-- Forum: Brothels in Vienna (https://forum.sex-vienna.comForum-Brothels-in-Vienna)
+--- Forum: FKK Sauna Clubs in Vienna (https://forum.sex-vienna.comForum-FKK-Sauna-Clubs-in-Vienna)
+--- Thread: Goldentime Saunaclub Wien - Karl-Gunsam-Gasse 1, 1110 (/Thread-Goldentime-Saunaclub-Wien-Karl-Gunsam-Gasse-1-1110)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

Goldentime Vienna 14th Birthday Party - Sex-Vienna - 07-31-2018

The thread conversation has been derailed from the original subject, which is “Goldentime Vienna 14th Birthday Party”. If you would like to talk about other subjects, please post in the corresponding thread or create a new thread. Thank you!

Goldentime Vienna 14th Birthday Party - XXX Addict - 08-08-2018

According to the weather forecast, tomorrow is once again going to be one of the hottest days of the year, with temperatures up to 38°. If this year's birthday party in GT is anything like it was the previous years, it is going to be very crowded. 500+ people are expected, in a venue that is already uncomfortable with 200 people staying there at the same time. I wouldn't recommend going to GT on their birthday party, especially if you don't like crowded places.

Goldentime Vienna 14th Birthday Party - Macommer - 08-12-2018

I went to this Goldentime Birthday party and it wasn't as crowded as I expected. Don't get me wrong, there were a lot of people, but generally it wasn't uncomfortable. There were times when I just had to wait for the room or at the bar, but it was bearable. The usual GT premium was firmly in place and a couple of girls were very pushy with their extras. Of course, with so many people present, they are bound to find someone who pays their price.

Overall, I would say that I had a good time, especially considering I only paid 14 euros to enter.

Goldentime Vienna 14th Birthday Party - firestorm2012 - 08-16-2018

Yes, I read reports as well that it wasn't as super crowded as usual. I blame the unbearable heat on that day. This is a PR stunt anyways, no need to ever go to a party like that unless the show is something that you can't miss or the food is super special. Neither of that was the case. So, if your only intention is not to save money on the entry fee then I would always recommend to go on a normal day and not on a party day of that sort

Goldentime Saunaclub official thread - XXX Addict - 08-21-2018

I was in GT yesterday and apparently it is official now that the girls can ask as much money from the clients as they want for extras. I was told at the reception that 60 euros is just basic and everything else I must talk with the girls about.

Goldentime Saunaclub official thread - Vixenboy - 08-21-2018

I heard there was a party few days ago in GT. I think it was a birthday party but I missed it unfortunately. Anyone went there? Bet it was crowded, the 14 eur was great promotion for the place

Goldentime Vienna 14th Birthday Party - prettyboy20cm - 08-21-2018

I arrived a bit late and the place wasn’t as busy as I thought. Took some time until I got my drink and found a place to sit down. I waited patiently, then about 10 mins later a cute brunette that I knew from my previous visit left one of the rooms so I had a quick chit-chat with her and you know the rest. I heard that the girls are pushing for extras but thats only expected, the entry fee was quite low after all.

For me it wasnt much different than my previous visit. After a good session I was hanging around talking with some Romanian girls that wanted me to pay more for kissing but I wasnt interested. I know that in Goldentime you need to be picky if you want better service. Most of the girls were in good mood despite the busy workday and I was satisfied with the lineup too

Goldentime Saunaclub official thread - Sex-Vienna - 08-22-2018

(08-21-2018, 07:34 AM)Vixenboy Wrote: I heard there was a party few days ago in GT. I think it was a birthday party but I missed it unfortunately. Anyone went there? Bet it was crowded, the 14 eur was great promotion for the place

There is a separate thread about the Goldentime 14th Birthday Party. If you want further information about the subject, please head on over to this thread: Goldentime Birthday Party thread

Goldentime Saunaclub official thread - Billy - 08-22-2018

Yes, the premium is now officially a thing and looks like it is going to stay. I also heard that now it is official that girls will not do OWO or kissing in the base price of 60 any longer for foreigners. They will only provide it for the best regulars. Not sure if its a good thing to allow the girls to open a micro economy that they can dictate, but until GT is open and working properly, I guess there's no huge problem. Other than the fact that we 100% have to pay extra for normal service.

Goldentime Saunaclub official thread - Etronol - 11-16-2018

I went to Goldentime Vienna a couple of days ago. Here’s what I learned. Around 90% of the girls asked 100 euros for half hour (blowjob without and kissing included). Every time I mentioned 60 for half hour, I could already see them looking for the next guy. One of the girls agreed on 60 for half hour, but that only included blowjob with a condom and no kissing. Also, if you pay 100 it is not guaranteed that you get good service. I paid 100 and there was barely any kissing involved in the room. 100 for half an hour would still be ok by me if the room service was great. But that is definitely not the case right now.