SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums
Goldentime Saunaclub Wien - Karl-Gunsam-Gasse 1, 1110 - Printable Version

+- SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums (http://forum.sex-vienna.com)
+-- Forum: Brothels in Vienna (https://forum.sex-vienna.comForum-Brothels-in-Vienna)
+--- Forum: FKK Sauna Clubs in Vienna (https://forum.sex-vienna.comForum-FKK-Sauna-Clubs-in-Vienna)
+--- Thread: Goldentime Saunaclub Wien - Karl-Gunsam-Gasse 1, 1110 (/Thread-Goldentime-Saunaclub-Wien-Karl-Gunsam-Gasse-1-1110)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

Goldentime Saunaclub official thread - firestorm2012 - 06-23-2018

there was quite a silly uproar in the local forums and maybe they got heard. We'll see how the girl's appearances will reflect the comments in the forums soon. I personally find it silly as hell. It really doesn't matter if they are fully naked or if they are wearing 1 piece of clothing.

Goldentime Saunaclub official thread - Final Critic - 06-25-2018

I have no problem with the girls wearing one piece of clothing. I can see them fully naked if I choose them, there's no problem in this for me. And to be honest, most girls surely feel better when they have at least something on, don't you think?

Goldentime Vienna 14th Birthday Party - Rodolpho - 07-24-2018

Goldentime Vienna is hosting its 14th birthday party on August 9. According to the promo on their site, the entry fee is going to be reduced to 14 euros and there will be BBQ in the garden.
https://www.goldentime.at/en/news-wien/38-events/740-14-jahre-gt-wien-am-9-august

I haven't been to one of these birthday parties, does anyone here know if they are good or not? The entry price is very tempting to say the least. I suppose the girls are trying a bit harder on these types of parties too, so that should be good. Can any regular or someone who has been to their previous birthday party comment on how it was, the service level the girls provided, etc? thanks

Goldentime Vienna 14th Birthday Party - Final Critic - 07-24-2018

The low entry fee alone is enough for many people to go to Goldentime on their annual birthday party - and this is the problem most of the time for me. I've been a couple of years and heard other times that the places is pack full each year. Everything is very hectic. The girls and the rooms are busy all the time, everyone is rushing and it's generally crowded. The food is always good, but I personally don't like it when there are too many people in GT. Also, the weather is a huge deciding factor.

If you're not turned off by crowded places, try GT on their birthday. The 14 Euro entry fee is really good offer TBH.

Goldentime Vienna 14th Birthday Party - Johnny Boy - 07-26-2018

I have read that these Goldentime birthday parties are usually crowded, but I never went. The 14 euro entry price is so low considering you get food and drinks all day. I might go just because of that Big Grin

Goldentime Vienna 14th Birthday Party - firestorm2012 - 07-26-2018

It'll be a sausage fest if there ever was one. Easily at a rate of 6:1 guys over girls. But all you can eat and drink for 14 EURO is a strong argument. If money is not an issue for you, then you are better off going on any other day.

If you are always looking for the best value for the money spent then this is your day to go but it will be uncomfortable for sure. It is not a gentleman's club by any stretch of the imagination on that day for sure.

Goldentime Vienna 14th Birthday Party - Macommer - 07-26-2018

The entry fee isn't the only reason people go to Goldentime on that day. Just look at Funpalast, they are doing the same crap every day, but its nowhere nearly as crowded as in Goldentime on their birthday. The price you regularly pay at Funpalast is 75 (sexcard is worth 60 and entry is 15). So you can basically enter for 15 in Funpalast any day of the week. I also heard that Maxim parties can get crowded too, but the yearly Goldentime birthday parties seem to be the most attended out of the big Vienna club happenings.

Goldentime Vienna 14th Birthday Party - Final Critic - 07-26-2018

(07-26-2018, 07:16 PM)Macommer Wrote: The price you regularly pay at Funpalast is 75 (sexcard is worth 60 and entry is 15). So you can basically enter for 15 in Funpalast any day of the week.

It's actually not the same in FP and GT because you pay 75 upfront in FP and u have to use the sexcard one way or the other. While in GT on that day you can use all that is offered there and eat and drink for 14 euros.

Goldentime Vienna 14th Birthday Party - Zeus - 07-30-2018

A true gentleman will skip Goldentime on that day and Funpalast on any day. In my opinion, sex for a budget is wrong, counterproductive and the main reason why all the premiums are in place. I tend to go for places that are not the cheapest and so far I haven't had many bad experiences. Hope I don't jinx myself with this.

Goldentime Vienna 14th Birthday Party - Johnny Boy - 07-31-2018

(07-30-2018, 07:25 AM)Zeus Wrote: A true gentleman will skip Goldentime on that day and Funpalast on any day. In my opinion, sex for a budget is wrong, counterproductive and the main reason why all the premiums are in place.
I usually try to have sex on a budget and Funpalast is great for that. I am sure there are better places where the service and attitude of the girls is better, but Funpalast is great for budget sex.