SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums
Goldentime Saunaclub Wien - Karl-Gunsam-Gasse 1, 1110 - Printable Version

+- SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums (http://forum.sex-vienna.com)
+-- Forum: Brothels in Vienna (https://forum.sex-vienna.comForum-Brothels-in-Vienna)
+--- Forum: FKK Sauna Clubs in Vienna (https://forum.sex-vienna.comForum-FKK-Sauna-Clubs-in-Vienna)
+--- Thread: Goldentime Saunaclub Wien - Karl-Gunsam-Gasse 1, 1110 (/Thread-Goldentime-Saunaclub-Wien-Karl-Gunsam-Gasse-1-1110)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

Goldentime Saunaclub official thread - XXX Addict - 06-06-2018

Goldentime is the most reputable and biggest FKK Saunaclub in Vienna. The entry fee is 90 euros and with this you gain access to a locker where you can leave your stuff, a white towel you can wrap around your waist and unlimited access to the facilities and the buffet bar. Most of the girls in Goldentime Vienna are walking around the place naked. Lately, the girls of Goldentime Vienna have introduced a new "premium service", which is basically the same service they provided before, but for more money. This has made some customers concerned, but Goldentime is still the best and most reputable FKK in Vienna.

Here, you can leave any feedback and reports about the place and discuss the lineup and anything new that's happening in Goldentime.

https://www.goldentime.at/en/club-wien

Goldentime Saunaclub official thread - Guest - 06-09-2018

The premium thing is getting kinda annoying TBH. I mean, it would be okay if they provided better service than before, but lowering the quality of the regular service is just weird for me.

Goldentime Saunaclub official thread - Zeus - 06-13-2018

Apparently, now one piece of clothing is allowed for girls in Goldentime. Some girls choose to wear a bra, while others have panties on. I've seen and heard many people complain that the girls are no longer fully naked, but I think they deserve at least some dignity.

Tattooed Romanian brunette in GT - prettyboy20cm - 06-14-2018

One of my buddies mentioned he had a great time with a tattooed Romanian brunette girl in Golden Time. He told me shes really hot with those tattoos on her arm and leg and that I should go and find her if I want good service. He couldnt recall her name though. If anyone knows her name or has any additional thoughts about the girl, feel free to leave a comment

Romina from Golden Time - Vixenboy - 06-16-2018

Can anyone provide info about this girl? I plan to visit GT again and I heard there is this blonde girl Romina who provides excellent service. I always go for the blondes in sex clubs and this girl is my next pick

Tattooed Romanian brunette in GT - Guest - 06-17-2018

I was introduced to her by an Iranian girl called Sebi (or Sabi?) and her name is Evelyn. I think we are talking about the same girl, she is probably the only one with those characteristics. Indeed nice tattoos and a very nice face, I didn't hesitate so after a quick talk we went to the room.

She is a pleaser in bed, really talented girl. Both the sex and the blowjob were better than I expected. We talked a lot before and during session and she was flirty and friendly. It was funny because she complimented the size of my cock, comparing it to her forearm size. This was both hot and playful of her. Pretty good night at GT, I was lucky with the girl

Romina from Golden Time - slavic99 - 06-18-2018

I remember her, she is a tall blonde from Moldova. Her body is very hot, a 8/10 I would say. It actually surprised me how sexy and talkative she is in person. She approached me at the bar and we had 2 drinks. She has deep blue eyes and keeps eye contact most of the time, even in bed when I was on top of her. That's very hot, you cant get that from any girl

Romina from Golden Time - Guest - 06-19-2018

Last time I talked with lot of girls in GT and Romina was there too. Im not so into blondes but I remember she offered 30 minute session without condom for 100 EUR, kissing also included. Turned her down and picked Kim, a short brunette, she was better for my taste. But I mean you are probably the type of guy who will have a good time with Romina, she is surely above average

Tattooed Romanian brunette in GT - Guest - 06-19-2018

A few months ago was the last time when I was in Goldentime and met this Romanian beauty. I highly recommend her if you like slim brunettes. Tattoos dont really turn me on but she has great personality so it didnt matter. Outstanding service and she is a really talkative girl, not shy at all

Tattooed Romanian brunette in GT - Dex - 06-20-2018

Yes, I think you are talking about Evelyn too. She's a good looking girl with a pretty likable personality. The room service was also very nice. Her tattoos are a good fit for her, even thought I'm not the biggest fan of tattoos on working girls.