SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums
Goldentime Saunaclub Wien - Karl-Gunsam-Gasse 1, 1110 - Printable Version

+- SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums (http://forum.sex-vienna.com)
+-- Forum: Brothels in Vienna (https://forum.sex-vienna.comForum-Brothels-in-Vienna)
+--- Forum: FKK Sauna Clubs in Vienna (https://forum.sex-vienna.comForum-FKK-Sauna-Clubs-in-Vienna)
+--- Thread: Goldentime Saunaclub Wien - Karl-Gunsam-Gasse 1, 1110 (/Thread-Goldentime-Saunaclub-Wien-Karl-Gunsam-Gasse-1-1110)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: Goldentime Saunaclub official thread - sensele55 - 05-20-2021

Well it turns out GT is completely open. Masks are not needed, only a quick Covid test before entering and about 25 girls waiting you inside. The business is on, rooms are full and all seems normal considering the current situation

RE: Goldentime Vienna 14th Birthday Party - matiasjohans - 11-20-2021

Never been to a party, should I go?

RE: Goldentime Vienna 14th Birthday Party - momentoalkimsa - 11-20-2021

I love such parties, so if there is an opportunity to attend such events, I immediately try to take advantage of it. I can tell you that the atmosphere of your party will directly depend on the place you choose. It is, therefore, clear that the most fabulous parties can be done with boat rentals miami: snow-white yacht, bright sun, warm sand, girls in bikinis. No, I do not advertise the rest. I remember the last parties that I spent with his friends.  So if you dared to go to a party like this, you better believe me that this holiday on a yacht you will remember for a long time.

RE: New prices in Goldentime Vienna - PunterKing - 11-02-2022

As Sex Vienna covered it already, Goldentime has new prices. The entry fee was lifted from 85 EUR to 95 EUR and the sex also became much more expensive. Half hour now costs 100 EUR (was 70) and we should pay extra for kissing and oral without condom, which were included in the price before the pandemic. Other extras also cost more, anal now costs 140 EUR extra.

Personally I don't like these things, it seems the whole Vienna sex market is upside down now. 1.5 years ago the girls literally did not have any money for living and now the prices exploded. Do they want to earn more to get some savings for the next lockdown?

RE: Goldentime Saunaclub official thread - PunterKing - 02-28-2023

Did you visit GT lately? It is a complete mess there. Right now, the girls literally can do what they want. The official price for half an hour is still 70 EUR, but you won't get any good service below 100. And sometimes it takes 150 EUR to have good sex. It totally pisses me off that I can't know upfront which girls will need 100 or 150 to provide me the desired experience. This bazaar feeling totally ruins the previous sauna club experience. These kinds of places were about taking a rest, getting some food, and choosing girls to have fun with. But now everything is about money, and what's even worse, the girls clearly show this with their behavior and words.

RE: Goldentime Saunaclub official thread - firestorm2012 - 03-02-2023

(02-28-2023, 02:25 PM)PunterKing Wrote: Did you visit GT lately? It is a complete mess there. Right now, the girls literally can do what they want. The official price for half an hour is still 70 EUR, but you won't get any good service below 100. And sometimes it takes 150 EUR to have good sex. It totally pisses me off that I can't know upfront which girls will need 100 or 150 to provide me the desired experience. This bazaar feeling totally ruins the previous sauna club experience. These kinds of places were about taking a rest, getting some food, and choosing girls to have fun with. But now everything is about money, and what's even worse, the girls clearly show this with their behavior and words.

Very well said!

I guess for somebody with zero experience as a paysex client it is probably still the best thing he has ever experienced at GT but seasoned veterans must be under shock right now.
I knew this would come from the moment that Germany banned unprotected services in brothels. I knew this would just lead to upselling and I feared that it would affect us over here and it did unfortunately.

It is not so much that the ladies want to exploit the system NOW, because they always would have, if they could've but as long as the clubs had a say in the matter, they ladies couldn't act freely, let's say. Competition and rules of the market etc.

These days, most clubs and for sure all Saunaclubs with the exception of Wellcum in Kärnten need to appease the sexworkers so that they are not moving on.

To sum it up. GT 2023 is almost 3 times as expensive as it used to be in 2018 and 2019 if you really want to let loose.

RE: Goldentime Saunaclub official thread - Otpisani73 - 03-03-2023

(03-02-2023, 01:57 PM)firestorm2012 Wrote: To sum it up. GT 2023 is almost 3 times as expensive as it used to be in 2018 and 2019 if you really want to let loose.
That seems to be a global phenomena, not just on the sex scene, but on the very wide scale.... but what is happening right now, got a bit out of control for sure.

RE: Goldentime Saunaclub official thread - Player69 - 03-03-2023

Im not a regular but I visited GT a few times... The recent changes mentioned by PunterKing are a dealbreaker for me... until they get the chaos under control bye bye GT

RE: Goldentime Saunaclub official thread - PunterKing - 03-03-2023

(03-02-2023, 01:57 PM)firestorm2012 Wrote: Very well said!

I guess for somebody with zero experience as a paysex client it is probably still the best thing he has ever experienced at GT but seasoned veterans must be under shock right now.
I knew this would come from the moment that Germany banned unprotected services in brothels. I knew this would just lead to upselling and I feared that it would affect us over here and it did unfortunately.

It is not so much that the ladies want to exploit the system NOW, because they always would have, if they could've but as long as the clubs had a say in the matter, they ladies couldn't act freely, let's say. Competition and rules of the market etc.

These days, most clubs and for sure all Saunaclubs with the exception of Wellcum in Kärnten need to appease the sexworkers so that they are not moving on.

To sum it up. GT 2023 is almost 3 times as expensive as it used to be in 2018 and 2019 if you really want to let loose.

Hmm, it's possible that I remember when you mentioned this in the forum. I recall that you used very similar words, and I thought, "I hope you're not right because then we'd be in trouble." But then the scenario came to life, and the girls became the new queens who could do whatever they wanted.

Personally, I don't think it's about the money. When the full service was 70, we always gave tips. But if we accept the current situation, next time the girls might ask for 10 EUR just to say hi, and another 10 for giving a smile, and so on. When I go to a shop, the prices are clear, and the cashier doesn't start negotiating prices after I've already selected the products.

(03-03-2023, 12:07 PM)Player69 Wrote: Im not a regular but I visited GT a few times... The recent changes mentioned by PunterKing are a dealbreaker for me... until they get the chaos under control bye bye GT

Yes, that would be a good solution. But the sad reality is that Goldentime is the only real sauna club in Vienna because Fun Palast started that dumb coupon system. And we can't always drive to Kärnten and visit Wellcum, although I have already been thinking about moving there and building a small wood house in the forest so I can always be there Smile

But to not mix up the topics, Goldentime can do this because there are no real sauna clubs nearby. If you're especially looking for the relaxation and sauna club feeling, then Laufhauses and classic sex clubs are not the same.

RE: Goldentime Saunaclub official thread - firestorm2012 - 03-05-2023

Other forums have also acknowledged the "decline" of the line-up and dwindling customer numbers. The Vienna FKK scene is in turmoil. Let's hope they will be able to recover somehow.
Off Topic because Switzerland related: Even FKK Globe reports say something similar. Lineu-up not even close to what it used to be for an ever higher price. Which, of course, is not at all high for Swiss standards.