SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums
Goldentime Saunaclub Wien - Karl-Gunsam-Gasse 1, 1110 - Printable Version

+- SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums (http://forum.sex-vienna.com)
+-- Forum: Brothels in Vienna (https://forum.sex-vienna.comForum-Brothels-in-Vienna)
+--- Forum: FKK Sauna Clubs in Vienna (https://forum.sex-vienna.comForum-FKK-Sauna-Clubs-in-Vienna)
+--- Thread: Goldentime Saunaclub Wien - Karl-Gunsam-Gasse 1, 1110 (/Thread-Goldentime-Saunaclub-Wien-Karl-Gunsam-Gasse-1-1110)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: Goldentime Saunaclub official thread - supertotti - 12-11-2019

(12-02-2019, 12:17 PM)firestorm2012 Wrote: what is counter productive? the tent or the fact that people can't help themselves and need to smoke every other 10 minutes?
I think the tent is annoying but brilliant, assuming the police will still allow it after the first inspection.

I saw such solution in another country. It was not a tent, but was a dedicated room in an office building. People smoked cigarettes there and massive vents were installed to remove the smoke. But they did not help. I spent there 10 minutes as smoker and hated the whole situation. My clothes and hair became smelly and I had to wash my hair and change the entire outfit to remove the cigarette smoke.

RE: Goldentime Saunaclub official thread - PunterKing - 12-12-2019

(12-11-2019, 12:08 PM)supertotti Wrote:
(12-02-2019, 12:17 PM)firestorm2012 Wrote: what is counter productive? the tent or the fact that people can't help themselves and need to smoke every other 10 minutes?
I think the tent is annoying but brilliant, assuming the police will still allow it after the first inspection.

I saw such solution in another country. It was not a tent, but was a dedicated room in an office building. People smoked cigarettes there and massive vents were installed to remove the smoke. But they did not help. I spent there 10 minutes as smoker and hated the whole situation. My clothes and hair became smelly and I had to wash my hair and change the entire outfit to remove the cigarette smoke.

The tent is clearly to have something for smokers and fit the strict rules. It is not a wow-thing, just a good-enough solution.

RE: Goldentime Saunaclub official thread - RomanticCrayon - 12-12-2019

I meant that for the tent, but I guess it's good for those who need to smoke. What I meant by counter productive is that the girls still don't get away from the smoke, but at least its not fully indoors, I guess. All things considered, at least they did something for the smokers where they can go without having to leave the premises.

RE: Goldentime Saunaclub official thread - luckybastard - 12-15-2019

Is it true that there were 120 girls in GT during their thursday Christmas party? That is so huge if that's true. I can hardly imagine a place filled with 120 girls in Vienna, I feel kinda bad now that I missed it

RE: Goldentime Saunaclub official thread - firestorm2012 - 12-15-2019

(12-15-2019, 03:02 PM)luckybastard Wrote: Is it true that there were 120 girls in GT during their thursday Christmas party? That is so huge if that's true. I can hardly imagine a place filled with 120 girls in Vienna, I feel kinda bad now that I missed it

That's the official version spread by somebody from management. While there is no reason for him to lie to one of the regulars, most guys pointed out that there were definitely less than 120 girls present. Be it as it may, anything between 80-120 is very impressive and sifficient.

RE: Goldentime Saunaclub official thread - luckybastard - 12-16-2019

(12-15-2019, 04:51 PM)firestorm2012 Wrote:
(12-15-2019, 03:02 PM)luckybastard Wrote: Is it true that there were 120 girls in GT during their thursday Christmas party? That is so huge if that's true. I can hardly imagine a place filled with 120 girls in Vienna, I feel kinda bad now that I missed it

That's the official version spread by somebody from management. While there is no reason for him to lie to one of the regulars, most guys pointed out that there were definitely less than 120 girls present. Be it as it may, anything between 80-120 is very impressive and sifficient.

It is impressive indeed. On the average weekday, there are usually around 30 girls in the club. I saw plenty of new ones too during my last few visits

RE: Goldentime Saunaclub official thread - firestorm2012 - 12-16-2019

On average GT definitely has way more than 30 girls. I think 30 is what you can expect on Sunday.

RE: Goldentime Saunaclub official thread - supertotti - 12-16-2019

And where they were able to find 80 girls? Did they collect the girls from other Vienna brothels or from Austria's other cities?

RE: Goldentime Saunaclub official thread - firestorm2012 - 12-16-2019

(12-16-2019, 12:17 PM)supertotti Wrote: And where they were able to find 80 girls? Did they collect the girls from other Vienna brothels or from Austria's other cities?

GT just has a big list of girls who want to work there on occassion. They don't need to "collect girls" from anywhere. No big club needs to ...

RE: Goldentime Saunaclub official thread - Bixbie - 12-16-2019

If you guys want a suggestion then go to Goldentime on a weekday afternoon around 5 pm. It worked for me, there were around 60 girls and very few other guys. This is for everyone who wants to avoid the crowd