SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums
Goldentime Saunaclub Wien - Karl-Gunsam-Gasse 1, 1110 - Printable Version

+- SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums (http://forum.sex-vienna.com)
+-- Forum: Brothels in Vienna (https://forum.sex-vienna.comForum-Brothels-in-Vienna)
+--- Forum: FKK Sauna Clubs in Vienna (https://forum.sex-vienna.comForum-FKK-Sauna-Clubs-in-Vienna)
+--- Thread: Goldentime Saunaclub Wien - Karl-Gunsam-Gasse 1, 1110 (/Thread-Goldentime-Saunaclub-Wien-Karl-Gunsam-Gasse-1-1110)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: Goldentime Saunaclub official thread - sensele55 - 09-24-2019

So what’s the big deal about GT upsells? I mean if a girl is willing to offer an extra service that makes the experience more special to distinguish herself from the crowd then why not? You guys can always say no. And if she wants to work hard and get creative with her services then it is money well earned for her, don’t you guys think? Seems like they just take away much of their opportunities. Now if these upselss are straight up misleading or scam then that’s a different story

RE: Goldentime Saunaclub official thread - PunterKing - 09-25-2019

(09-24-2019, 02:18 PM)sensele55 Wrote: So what’s the big deal about GT upsells? I mean if a girl is willing to offer an extra service that makes the experience more special to distinguish herself from the crowd then why not? You guys can always say no. And if she wants to work hard and get creative with her services then it is money well earned for her, don’t you guys think? Seems like they just take away much of their opportunities. Now if these upselss are straight up misleading or scam then that’s a different story

Extra services and knowledge should be paid, that is true. But the problem in GT was different. The Girls often changed the prices in room, after they already discussed it with customer. I read many reviews where the local punter left the Girl instead of paying more than the discussed. The GT Girls' behaviour was bad for the customers, Goldentime and the Girls themselves. I'm using was since hopefully the management is able to control such behaviour already.

RE: Goldentime Saunaclub official thread - firestorm2012 - 09-25-2019

(09-24-2019, 02:18 PM)sensele55 Wrote: So what’s the big deal about GT upsells? I mean if a girl is willing to offer an extra service that makes the experience more special to distinguish herself from the crowd then why not? You guys can always say no. And if she wants to work hard and get creative with her services then it is money well earned for her, don’t you guys think? Seems like they just take away much of their opportunities. Now if these upselss are straight up misleading or scam then that’s a different story

it's not so much a big deal that the girls are charging extras but the fact that it was not transpartent. The new prices at GT Vienna are also an attempt to bring back transparency in my opinion. Because you can't have girls just make up their own prices however they please or consequences might be severe. And they probably were or management wouldn't have stepped in, I think. And girls didn't get creative or anything with the services. They were just asking 100€ instead of 60€ (which is now 70€) for half an hour including OWO.

RE: Goldentime Saunaclub official thread - PunterKing - 09-27-2019

Gentlemen, any recommended Girl in GT now? Someone who does not have duck face and GFE is possible. Many thanks.

RE: Goldentime Saunaclub official thread - XXX Addict - 09-28-2019

My main problem with GT was the fact that I never knew exactly what I was going to pay, even after knowing what services I wanted. Really hope this new system in the laufhaus makes the prices a bit more consistent and that they single out the "bad apples" as someone in this thread called them  Smile

RE: Goldentime Saunaclub official thread - sensele55 - 10-16-2019

(09-25-2019, 07:05 AM)PunterKing Wrote: Extra services and knowledge should be paid, that is true. But the problem in GT was different. The Girls often changed the prices in room, after they already discussed it with customer. I read many reviews where the local punter left the Girl instead of paying more than the discussed. The GT Girls' behaviour was bad for the customers, Goldentime and the Girls themselves. I'm using was since hopefully the management is able to control such behaviour already.

Well yea, when a girl corners you like that then you either pay or it is only downhill from there. It's a big turnoff either way

RE: Goldentime Saunaclub official thread - supertotti - 10-18-2019

(09-28-2019, 04:19 PM)XXX Addict Wrote: My main problem with GT was the fact that I never knew exactly what I was going to pay, even after knowing what services I wanted. Really hope this new system in the laufhaus makes the prices a bit more consistent and that they single out the "bad apples" as someone in this thread called them  Smile

I'm afraid it is not that simple. Still the girls should be considered as the most important revenue source of sauna clubs.

RE: Goldentime Saunaclub official thread - slavic99 - 10-21-2019

Have you guys ever been to a Goldentime party? If so, what was it like? I’m heavily thinking about this upcoming Pink Paradise Christmas party on the 12th of December, hoping to have a great time there

RE: Goldentime Saunaclub official thread - firestorm2012 - 10-22-2019

The parties are different, depending on which ones they are and the season when they are taking place. Usually the December party will be with the Christmas Theme and usually Christmas parties are good in most clubs. Mostly, regardless of the theme at parties at GT, the food is better than on normal days and there are few more people but it won't be that much more crowded since there is no discount on the entry fee. The only exception these days is the annual celebration party in August which is always packed as the entry fee is reduced to under 20€.

RE: Goldentime Saunaclub official thread - Avienne - 10-28-2019

(10-21-2019, 10:50 AM)slavic99 Wrote: Have you guys ever been to a Goldentime party? If so, what was it like? I’m heavily thinking about this upcoming Pink Paradise Christmas party on the 12th of December, hoping to have a great time there

I was on the GT Oktoberfest, it was pretty good during the afternoon with good vibes, girls in lingerie and better food than on a typical workday. Later on it was just too crowded for me