SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums
Goldentime Saunaclub Wien - Karl-Gunsam-Gasse 1, 1110 - Printable Version

+- SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums (http://forum.sex-vienna.com)
+-- Forum: Brothels in Vienna (https://forum.sex-vienna.comForum-Brothels-in-Vienna)
+--- Forum: FKK Sauna Clubs in Vienna (https://forum.sex-vienna.comForum-FKK-Sauna-Clubs-in-Vienna)
+--- Thread: Goldentime Saunaclub Wien - Karl-Gunsam-Gasse 1, 1110 (/Thread-Goldentime-Saunaclub-Wien-Karl-Gunsam-Gasse-1-1110)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: Goldentime Saunaclub official thread - PunterKing - 08-21-2019

(08-18-2019, 08:05 PM)Ragnaros Wrote: What kind of extras do they sell to reach 300 in 30 minutes? Even if they do CIM + Anal there is no way that costs 300 for just half hour!

I've just read a similar story, maybe it shows you what can be offered for 300. A guy told in the local forum that visited Goldtime and got a 300 EUR offer for a total package, inclunding oral without and cum in mouth. Considering he is a local punter, you should not be a tourist from Asia to get such offers.

So the story continues .. After the guy refused the 300 offer the GT Girl offered 200 EUR. But the guy wanted only the NF for 60 what the Girl accepted. After she was paid asked the guy why he did not tip her and then the customer explained what was the problem with her behaviour. Smile

New prices in Goldentime Vienna - Sex-Vienna - 09-08-2019

We have recently published a post about the new prices that should be expected in Goldentime Vienna. According to the post, the new prices will be introduced on Monday (9/9/2019) and the price change has been decided upon by the management. What are your thoughts about these new prices? Do you like the fact that the girls can no longer change the "premium services" or do you despise the increase in price? Let us know in this thread!

If you haven't read the full blog post over on the Sex in Vienna blog, go ahead and click on the following link: https://sex-vienna.com/2019/09/08/breaking-news-new-prices-in-goldentime-vienna/

RE: New prices in Goldentime Vienna - Ragnaros - 09-09-2019

It was about time GT got their shit together. This is a good change in theory, but i am not sure how it will work out in practice. Girls will no longer be allowed to charge extra for NF they either do it or they don't. I hope that girls don't simply stop doing it since there is no additonal money to be made. One report states that one of the girls said she will continue to charge extra for NF and will move to another place if GT doesn't allow it. I am interested to see how this all turns out. Will GT be able to enforce the new rules? If they kick out every girl who offers the "premium package" or charges extra for NF they might end up with a shortage of girls, which leads to a shortage of men, which further decreases the number of ladies who wanna work there, it is a vicious cycle.

In any case i am glad GT did something to address the problems, and only time will tell if it works out.

RE: New prices in Goldentime Vienna - PunterKing - 09-09-2019

(09-09-2019, 06:48 AM)Ragnaros Wrote: One report states that one of the girls said she will continue to charge extra for NF and will move to another place if GT doesn't allow it.

The questions if only few girls will continue the tricky upsels of almost all of them. Goldentime can't kick out all the girls so now it all depends on girls.

Btw, I'm not sure this topic needs a new thread. Maybe it would be better to have everything in the main Goldentime Official Thread?

RE: New prices in Goldentime Vienna - firestorm2012 - 09-09-2019

this puts GT yet again in a difficult spot. Naturally a lot of the regular customers are super pissed off by this new set of prices and rules. But I know one thing for sure, this was kicked off by the relentless users of the forums that were pushing for change for a very long time. At the end, I believe, it will balance itself out. Because "balance is important"

Tongue

RE: New prices in Goldentime Vienna - Ragnaros - 09-09-2019

The way i see it the only customers who are negatively affected by this change are the regulars who were already getting NF and kissing included in the 60 price, and as i understand it they are in the minority. And even for them it is only a 10 euro increase and in my opinion if NF is included 70 is still a fair price. This is of course only if the plan succeeds, i can certainly see a future where the girls just continue the upsell anyway in which case the situation will be even worse due to the higher price. 

The only question is if the girls accept the new rules instead of either stopping with NF altogether or moving elsewhere. Either way management had to do something. I hope this works out, if Wellcum can do it, GT can too right?

RE: New prices in Goldentime Vienna - Dex - 09-09-2019

I'm glad to see that the management took control and that the girls are no longer dictating the price. And I don't really mind paying 10-20 euros more if the price stays consistent and there are no upsells. Of course, this is only true if the girls follow the new rules and they don't revolt and simply go elsewhere. Because in the end, a saunaclub doesn't function if there are not enough girls. There can be a huge number of clients, but if there are no girls, there is no business. So in a sense the girls are again in charge. Interested to see what will come of this.

RE: New prices in Goldentime Vienna - firestorm2012 - 09-10-2019

(09-09-2019, 03:05 PM)Ragnaros Wrote:  Either way management had to do something. I hope this works out, if Wellcum can do it, GT can too right?

For sure they can. They probably need to get into gear on advertising to revert the downward trend. They need more clients to make the girls happy. It can be done for sure as GT has a good reputation and brand.

RE: New prices in Goldentime Vienna - Ragnaros - 09-10-2019

It all depends on whether or not they are able te enforce their new rules without the girls leaving. If they only warn specific girls after guys officialy complain in the club i am not sure how it will all work out, and how many complaints will be needed before a girl is denied entry? Can they afford to kick out misbehaving girls, after all girls and not guys are their main source of income. 

A reputable member of other forums believes that there is no way girls stop charging extra for blowjob without and kissing. If they just keep doing the same thing despite the increased base price and management can't do anything about it then this whole plan will backfire and the situation will become even worse. No amount of advertising can make up for customers having a shitty experience. 

Maybe GT should send someone to Wellcum to see how their management is able to herd cats then apply the same principle to their own business.

RE: New prices in Goldentime Vienna - firestorm2012 - 09-10-2019

(09-10-2019, 11:38 AM)Ragnaros Wrote: Maybe GT should send someone to Wellcum to see how their management is able to herd cats then apply the same principle to their own business.

GT is VERY VERY AWARE of Wellcum and how they manage their business hyper successfully. They are not dumb and not oblivious, they just decided to do their own thing as long as they could and now the price change is, IMHO, a first reaction to the pressure coming from forums and other feedbck they must've gotten. It's not the first time they raised their prices (last time August 2013, entry fee from 80 - 90) and people swore to never set foot into GT ever again. Needless to say they are all still regulars there although highly critical ones and constantly nagging and complaining and whining. But they are there.