SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums
Goldentime Saunaclub Wien - Karl-Gunsam-Gasse 1, 1110 - Printable Version

+- SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums (http://forum.sex-vienna.com)
+-- Forum: Brothels in Vienna (https://forum.sex-vienna.comForum-Brothels-in-Vienna)
+--- Forum: FKK Sauna Clubs in Vienna (https://forum.sex-vienna.comForum-FKK-Sauna-Clubs-in-Vienna)
+--- Thread: Goldentime Saunaclub Wien - Karl-Gunsam-Gasse 1, 1110 (/Thread-Goldentime-Saunaclub-Wien-Karl-Gunsam-Gasse-1-1110)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

Goldentime Saunaclub Wien - Karl-Gunsam-Gasse 1, 1110 - polaroid - 03-18-2017

I have read that the girls in Goldentime are desperate for new clients and that they attack on sight as soon as a customer enters the club. Is this still true? Is the club still worth a visit?

This is where I found this information BTW: http://sexclubwien.com/spotlight-articles/sexclubwien-spotlight-fkk-goldentime-wien-2017/

Info about Goldentime - Billy - 03-26-2017

Most of what is said in that article is true to this day. The girls do not get many clients and they do seem kinda desperate, however, the club is still a good choice if you are looking for FKK in Wien. Just keep in mind that you do not have to settle for any deals that the girls are offering. (such as TRIOs)

If you are not easily persuaded and you know what you want, Goldentime is still a good choice.

Info about Goldentime - Guest - 05-12-2017

should I pay entree fee in Goldentime?

Info about Goldentime - Guest - 05-12-2017

Yes, there is an entry fee in Goldentime and you have to pay for each session you're having. The girl lineup is pretty good, but they can get pretty annoying sometimes. You can't really relax because they are constantly nagging for a session.

Info about Goldentime - firestorm2012 - 03-13-2018

Let's not exaggerate, though. Goldentime is still by far the best FKK in Vienna (not only because of lack of competition).
Yes, you have to pay 90€ entry fee and yes, the girls are approaching tourists - when hungry - quite aggressively at times. But this is not too difficult to evade for the experienced mongerer.
I also don't agree at all that they don't have many customers because they do. They sometimes don't have enough clients to provide enough business for all girls but this is true for many clubs in the German speaking area.

My tip: avoid the Bulgarian fraction of Paris, Florina and Irina. They are gorgeous but not among the better providers in GT

Info about Goldentime - Rodolpho - 03-13-2018

On my recent visit to Goldentime the girl lineup was pretty promising, but the fact that all of the girls asked extra for kissing made me disappointed. None of the girls wanted to give it for free, regardless of how many hours I would spend with them. Other than this, I had no problems with GT that night.

Info about Goldentime - Guest - 03-22-2018

Quote:On my recent visit to Goldentime the girl lineup was pretty promising, but the fact that all of the girls asked extra for kissing made me disappointed

Same happened to me a couple of days ago. Same scenario: average girl lineup, but almost all girls were trying to upsell BBBJ and kissing. This seems to be turning into a trend and I personally don't like it one bit.

Goldentime Saunaclub official thread - Guest - 05-17-2018

I've been to GT multiple times now and I consider myself a regular. I never had any problems with the girls that work there, but on my last visit, one of the girls (don't remember her name, I skipped her) wanted to offer a premium service for me. She said it includes kissing and CIM, but it costs 100 euros for half an hour. I sent her away, but the next one also offered it. Does this mean that we get a worse service for 60 euros now? Did this happen to any other regulars?

Upselling in GT - Guest - 05-18-2018

Same happened to me yesterday, multiple girls mentioned the premium service, but I didn't go for it. Wanted to wait for the reaction from users on mongering forums. I don't like the fact that this could mean bad service for the normal half hour sessions.

Upselling in GT - Guest - 05-19-2018

I guess it all depends on the chemistry that you have with the girl, plus her mood. I bet there are still going to be moody girls who do bad service in their so called "Premium Service" or whatever.