SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums
Does this bad weather kill your spring feeling too? - Printable Version

+- SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums (http://forum.sex-vienna.com)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://forum.sex-vienna.comForum-Other-Topics)
+--- Forum: Links to Topics of Importance (https://forum.sex-vienna.comForum-Links-to-Topics-of-Importance)
+--- Thread: Does this bad weather kill your spring feeling too? (/Thread-Does-this-bad-weather-kill-your-spring-feeling-too)

Does this bad weather kill your spring feeling too? - supertotti - 04-11-2023

This catastrophically bad weather completely ruins my libido. After all, it's supposed to be spring, and this is when male strength should be at its strongest, but it feels like it's almost winter. Is it the same for you?

Last week, I almost turned back when I went out a little bit, and the only thing that saved the situation was when I went into my favorite club and the girls there lifted my mood. But I almost didn't go out at all. It seems like there were fewer people in the club too, so maybe this is the case elsewhere too?

I just looked at the 30-day weather forecast, and it's not going to be very good weather until mid-May. There will be some days with temperatures of 20-22 degrees, but there will also be blocks of 3-4 rainy days. This doesn't bode well, as I personally love it when it's a real spring, and people have already shed their thick winter clothes and it seems like everyone is happy about the world coming back to life. It looks like we'll have to wait for this kind of spring for a while longer.

RE: Does this bad weather kill your spring feeling too? - PunterKing - 04-11-2023

I don't know how much bad weather affects the sex industry. If you look at Maxim Wien, it has never been in such good condition since the pandemic, it's full of girls, and from what I can see, it's doing quite well in business because there are often many guests. Meanwhile, GT is suffering because of the girls' foolishness.
It's true that when it's raining, it's harder to get started from home. But if you boost yourself, then it's more or less irrelevant what the weather is like. I practically get to the garage with dry feet, then I get in the car, and I only have to deal with the rain in the last few meters.
Vienna is a city that never sleeps, the public safety is quite good in the busy areas, and there is always something to do. Even in the rain. But I understand that this bad weather ruins the libido for many people.

RE: Does this bad weather kill your spring feeling too? - appleboy - 04-13-2023

I don't like bad weather either, but it doesn't ruin my libido. It may be harder to get up in the morning, but I'm the type of person who easily gets going during the day, and if I feel like visiting a brothel in the evening, nothing can stop me.

Of course, I'm speaking easily because I spend my whole day indoors or in a car, sheltered from the bad weather, and I don't get wet in the rain. If I were outside all day, it would be a different story, not because of my libido, but rather because I would get very cold.