SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums
GIERFLATION in Austrian brothels - Printable Version

+- SV Forum - Sex in Vienna Forums (http://forum.sex-vienna.com)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://forum.sex-vienna.comForum-Other-Topics)
+--- Forum: General Discussions (https://forum.sex-vienna.comForum-General-Discussions)
+--- Thread: GIERFLATION in Austrian brothels (/Thread-GIERFLATION-in-Austrian-brothels)

GIERFLATION in Austrian brothels - PunterKing - 04-01-2023

It seems we have to learn a new term, GIERFLATION, which is a mix of two German words: Gier (meaning greed) and Inflation. The new word describes sex workers in Austria, especially in Viennese brothels, who have increased their prices while simultaneously limiting their services. If a punter wants the same services as before, it will be twice as difficult and expensive to get.

I already wrote about what is happening at Goldentime Vienna, but Residenz Brunn am Gebirge is also a good example of gierflation. GT is worse because the prices are quite transparent at Residenz, while the girls in Goldentime take the freedom to decide person by person how much they will charge and what services they will offer for it. The only rules that are still valid are the €95 entry fee and €70 for half an hour. But €70 means the most basic service level, and many girls won't go to the room for only €70.

I also mentioned about GT that there is a so-called Girlfriend Lovely service (the service name is also nonsense), which means a service with kissing and OWO blowjob without. If you pay for this, you will get a quick kiss, where only the lips touch, but not a real French kiss. If you pay €50 more, then you might get a real kiss. Fingering and licking are no way included in the services, even though they were part of the basic service in previous years. If you want these things, it will cost an extra €50, but only if the girl is in such a mood.

Gierflation and the person-by-person-based service levels totally kill the experience. Paying for sex means that you know the prices, pay them upfront, and then you can focus 100% on the action. But now you will need to worry about what you will get, how much will it cost, and this totally ruins the experience.

RE: GIERFLATION in Austrian brothels - appleboy - 04-13-2023

Punterking, I completely agree with you. You can't just go to a sex club without knowing the prices. Of course, negotiating prices with the girls is acceptable because everyone looks out for their own interests. But fundamentally, a person should be aware of the prices and have a rough idea of how far they can go with a few extras.

If this system is disrupted, it could seriously harm a place. I don't like going to a place where who knows how much the service will cost. But what's even worse is that I feel like I've been scammed. And if someone feels like they've been scammed, there's nothing worse for a business because from then on, people will associate that place with being deceitful. Even if we don't openly express it, this feeling will linger in our minds and fundamentally affect how we think about Goldentime.

I think that the GT management might believe that they can compensate for the loss of local guests with tourists. After all, while we are aware of the previous prices and the nonsensical current situation, tourists won't have this information. At most, they may think that the service is expensive. But as I see it, tourists are happy to spend a lot of money on bags, clothes, and other things, so why would sex be an exception?

Let's face it, there aren't many places in the world like sauna clubs, which can be a dream come true for someone living in a prudish country. Scantily clad, naked girls wander around, the guest has nothing on but a bathrobe, there is food and relaxation. And wherever you reach, you touch a sexy woman with a slight exaggeration. This would be the earthly paradise realized, it's a shame to see it as a local how badly things have gone.

RE: GIERFLATION in Austrian brothels - supertotti - 04-19-2023

I have serious doubts whether tourists mean a bigger business for Goldentime than local punters. It has been clear to everyone for a long time that the real business for GT is the entrance fee paid by the girls, so their primary goal is to make sure the girls return and pay. What happens to the guests in the meantime is less important, because most guests are not there every day of the week, and the girls have to work quite often.

If I imagine how much more a tourist can be ripped off compared to an average local guest, there can be significant differences. So the girls can make their money much faster without having to bargain with regular guests. And anyway, locals don't have much choice if they want sex. Even if they don't pay as much as the scammed tourists, prices have increased significantly.

RE: GIERFLATION in Austrian brothels - firestorm2012 - 09-20-2023

I think this thread is very confusing even though it is an interesting and important topic.
I guess it can be summed up with fewer words as far as GT Vienna is concerned. Basic price still is 70€ but in order to get a satisfactory half an hour experience you will need to promise to pay at least 100 or 150
Euro. GT Vienna still has traffic and people come in reasonable numbers but much less than what it once was. The GT girls now want to make up for the smaller number of rooms by making double or triple as much per room than they have in the past.
Be cautious and make sure you know what you will pay upfront. The easy-going days are in the past. If the girls feel that a scam is possible with you as you maybe seem like a beginner who can easily be fooled, they she will try it and it might become super cringe and distressing when you should pay for the service and time provided after the fact.

Management, once clearly on the side of the client, now will back the girl always. Girls are much more valuable clients than you are. Sorry to say but in an FKK club you are just a number and the girls are responsible for the large amount of income.